Baghdadee بغدادي

This is the new version of Baghdadee هذه النسخه

هذه هي النسخه الجديده من بغدادي بعد المساعده القيمه من جميع الاخوان. لأؤلائك الذين يريدون التعرف علينا ,

About us من نحن

This is the new version of Baghdadee, thanks to all friends who help it out. For those who don't know about us , visit the above link plaese

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I found your contributions on Iraqi blogs. I see that you support

the new hope of this country. Therefore I believe that you can be

inspired by our small web page which was set in order to show our

support of the iraqi anti-terror demo on December 10th. We

believe that putting a small logo on your page can be an example

of the way to show the support. Please, feel free to get

inspired, join the effort and spread the word.

http://www.ruleta.nazory.cz

With the best regards

ManInTheShadow and ruleta

--

VOLNY Bingo - vyzvednete si svou hraci kartu

a vyhrajte nekterou z 38 cen!

http://soutez.volny.cz/slepa.php

Very nice site!! It looks well worth all the effort you put into it. This site (and those like it) give more people the chance to communicate.

Each Iraqi who can become used to the net will have the opportunity to speak to many other Iraqis, and to many people around the world.

Congratulations! :D

!!استلمت هذه الرساله من العراق وانقلها كما وردت بخصوص الموقع

الموقع الجديد غير واضح ابدا

ااذا اردت ان اكتب مقال اين واذا اردت ان اعلق على مقال اين

واذا اردت ان اقرا مقالات لايوجد فهرس واضح لذلك واذا اردت ان اكتب استفتاء او اجيب على استفتاء اين

لاتوجد أي مرونه في التحرك او الكتابه او الاطلاع

انا ارى ان القديم كان اسهل واكثر بكثير اما الجديد فدخل في تشعبات كثيره وخرج من صلب الموضوع

الذي اطلبه منك ان يكون هناك دليل في البدايه يشرح التحرك في الموقع وبوضوح تام وعندما تكتب الدليل تكتبه بالطريقه العراقيه

أي بطريقة المواطن الذي يادوب يملك بعض الوقت وبعض الكهرباء وبعض الحظ لتحصيل خط الانترنت البطيء جدا وبالتالي الدخول الى الموقع وليس بطريقة الانسان الجالس في كاليفورنيا ويرى كل مايجري في العالم عبر الانترنت

ارجو ان يكون كلامي واضح لديكم

مع خالص امتناني

I got this email from Iraq, as it is!!

The new site is not clear to me, where I can write an article, where to comment< there is no refrence for articles and don't know how to make POLL.

There is no easy mechanism of moving a round> I think the old is much easier, the new one get into so many details and not direct to the point>

What I am asking for is some help at the top of the page and clearly stating in the Iraqi style , I mean for those who just have time before electricity or the very slow connection shut down and not for those who live in California and see all around the world through the internet

Hope my points are clear

I wish I knew something about the various buttons and stuff in here so that I could help out.

As it is, all I can say is Greetings from America! I am very excited about this forum and I know of many other Americans who are terribly interested in views about... just about everything from Iraqis. We are all in this together. Sorry we took so long in coming to your aid. Now that we are there, we will not abandon you. You have the hearts of the people of my nation. We love you. We hate terrorists. I think we'll make excellent allies!

Airedale

What browser are you using, and what is your screen resolution set at?

the site sizes fine for me even with the favorites bar on.

mb1

screen res 1280X1024

browser IE6

With screen resolution at 1024x 768, I have to squint to see the text but the site fits.

I keep it at 800 x 600 so I can read

I know there are several other options to choose from but I am set in my ways :D I still have to learn my way around.

I am on aol. Don't know much about the browser setting. AOL 7.0 ?

I'm lucky I know how to point and click :rolleyes: Favorites bar? I dont have a drinking problem mobileone LOL :P

You are using internet explorer 6 ?

I don't know when this site "opened for buisness" but wonder how many new members are out there.

My problems are insignificant compared to those who are mindfull in counting the minutes the electricity comes on and then remains on.

The site needs to be tailored to them as best as possible.

ie, knowing whats new since their last visit.

opening up a thread that takes them directly to the final post they did read. ( cut down on scrolling time if threads get over 100 replies for example, just pick up where they last viewed )

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.. I just joined and first of all I wanted to congratulate you on this wonderful site :) I will surely check in on a regular basis now. I found this link at another Blog site - I run a support site for family members of soldiers that are deployed to Iraq and always try represent as many views as possible, aside from the main stream media, because that is what people really want to hear... so do I... I am a Czech living in Germany and my better half (a U.S. soldier stationed over here) has been deployed in the beginning of March and will hopefully return sometime next month. So besides my relation to the US forces I also followed up on everything because my folks (Czechs) were involved too, being part of the coalition forces. It did not take long to find out that there is more to Iraq than what the main stream media tends to report, this is how I started to read Blogs in general... and I am glad I found this site - too bad I didn`t stumble over it earlier... I love to learn more about your country and your people.. hope that just didn`t sound to corny... I find all the different posts in here very refreshing... so keep up the good work.. ;)

Wendy

Archived