Baghdadee بغدادي

Arab American Soldier in Baghdad

You Americans are incredible, go and destroy a country and then bitch because the people arent happy. Of course they are not happy, you are killing their children raping their women, killing innocents because of too many hollywood movies and a fearful 20 year old marine with an shaking trigger finger.

Sure you guys are rebuilding, how very nice of you. Err, but what reason it it that you are rebuilding again.... Oh yes money and your own benefit. How silly of me to forget, this is what America always does.

Have a war jack up the economy, especially for bush jnr. friends weapons companies etc.

The occupation of Iraq will be seen in years to come as one of the most stupid things America ever did I guarantee it.

How can people question whether the iraqi people want freedom and democracy. They are throwing themselves in front of Abrahms tanks with little more than stones and hand made weapons and the odd ancient RPG. Now most people would not stand face to face with a tank with a stick or rock in their hand unless they felt strongly about the issue. badWord I would not want to try out a tank with an RPG either!!

I know I am going to get flamed for this but, oh well. You Americans deserve a bit of the arogance you give, coming back to you.

Killing their children and raping their women? What are you talking about? I think you are thinking about another war. I can't tell you that it's not happening but you say it as if it was like Vietnam. That is not the main reason why the middle east has issues with us.

Do you understand how tough it is for 20 year olds to stay calm in a war and especially in a war like this when you don't know who your enemies from your allies? Imagine when you were 20, were you ready to face your death? Would you have had a shaking trigger finger if you were in their place? Alot of 20 year olds do because they have so much more to live for but they might die the next day. This is not a "good war", the last "good war" was World War II where countries fought countries. There are alot of resemblences to the Vietnam war, like mines, enemies that have the same appearances as the people you are helping and fighting a war you don't believe in. Tell me it's easy for a 20 year old soldier to go to Iraq and not shake.

About the weapons company, Bush Sr. is the senior advisor of the company. It is called the Carlyle Group.

I agree with you on the intentions of the US to step on Iraqi soil but some of the things you said are bogus. Keep the facts straight and don't flame soldiers for doing their job.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arab-killer

You Americans are incredible, go and destroy a country and then bitch because the people arent happy. Of course they are not happy, you are killing their children raping their women, killing innocents because of too many hollywood movies and a fearful 20 year old marine with an shaking trigger finger.

Sure you guys are rebuilding, how very nice of you. Err, but what reason it it that you are rebuilding again.... Oh yes money and your own benefit. How silly of me to forget, this is what America always does.

Have a war jack up the economy, especially for bush jnr. friends weapons companies etc.

The occupation of Iraq will be seen in years to come as one of the most stupid things America ever did I guarantee it.

How can people question whether the iraqi people want freedom and democracy. They are throwing themselves in front of Abrahms tanks with little more than stones and hand made weapons and the odd ancient RPG. Now most people would not stand face to face with a tank with a stick or rock in their hand unless they felt strongly about the issue. badWord I would not want to try out a tank with an RPG either!!

I know I am going to get flamed for this but, oh well. You Americans deserve a bit of the arogance you give, coming back to you.

Killing their children and raping their women? What are you talking about? I think you are thinking about another war. I can't tell you that it's not happening but you say it as if it was like Vietnam. That is not the main reason why the middle east has issues with us.

Do you understand how tough it is for 20 year olds to stay calm in a war and especially in a war like this when you don't know who your enemies from your allies? Imagine when you were 20, were you ready to face your death? Would you have had a shaking trigger finger if you were in their place? Alot of 20 year olds do because they have so much more to live for but they might die the next day. This is not a "good war", the last "good war" was World War II where countries fought countries. There are alot of resemblences to the Vietnam war, like mines, enemies that have the same appearances as the people you are helping and fighting a war you don't believe in. Tell me it's easy for a 20 year old soldier to go to Iraq and not shake.

About the weapons company, Bush Sr. is the senior advisor of the company. It is called the Carlyle Group.

I agree with you on the intentions of the US to step on Iraqi soil but some of the things you said are bogus. Keep the facts straight and don't flame soldiers for doing their job.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chuck U Farley

Lets get a few things straight. You say the Iraq was is about money and our own benefit? What about OPEC. Lets discuss that. The US is the 3rd leading producer of oil in the world but instead of keepinig it and using it we ship it off to opec nations and let them decide who needs oil and we let them sell it back to us HMM pretty dumb dont you think. Im a 30 year old marine and its probably a good thing that I am not overseas because my itchy trigger finger would get scratched constantly if you know what I mean. Wisen up haters that call yourself americans. You bitch and complain about a President you elected ( Imagine how Al Gore would have handled 9/11), a war that needs support, wow 2 luxuries right there that come with being an american, Freedom to VOTE, Freedom of SPEACH, but you still live in Our country, enjoy our milk and honey. If you dont like our beautiful land LEAVE IT. I see threads on the internet all of the time about how some muslim in this country is mad at America. Get the badWord out. Nobody wants you here anyway. We never know which one is going to be responsible for the next bombing. ATTENTION people have you forgotten how you felt when you turned on your TV on SEPT 11,2001. OOh nobody wants to talk about that no more. Its just a memory, Bullshit. If these people hate our American policies, take it up with the Government. Leave our innocent people alone. If another attack should happen on the scale of 9/11, the extremist better be very careful. Next time it wont just be our military attacking overseas. The real war will be at home against those responsible. Hitler killed 6 million. Next time the genocide will set new records.

The real war will be at home against those responsible. Hitler killed 6 million. Next time the genocide will set new records

We might need to remember that those who claimed the 9/11 crimes are the same who killed more than 50 thousands Muslims in Iraq over the last three years.. Are you going to kill more Muslims to please the killers..?

• 6 months later...

Archived