Baghdadee بغدادي

Forget politics and start a business

What will happen with Iraq? Personally I think there will be more then 68.000 coalition casualties because the US will not leave. Maybe Shi'a's, Sunni's and other groups choose to divide there country into a frame like former Yugoslavia.

I'm looking for Iraqi people who want to start a business importing European goods like clothing. I hope you'll forget politics during working ours and help rebuilt your country in a free new economy environment. I have a long list with solid western companies who want to invest in Iraq.

Lets talk about this and see what we can offer eachother...

Guest Guest_Mutergem

Translating San Ernesto's

رجمه اعلاه

ابحث عن عراقيين يرغبون باستيراد البضائع الاوربيه مثل الاقمشه. اامل ان تتناسوا السياسه من خلال العمل التجاري وبناء بلدكم. لدي لائحه كبيره من الشركات الغربيه المحترمه التي ترغب بالاستثمار في العراق

Guest Guest

الاخ الكريم الذي يسال عن تجارة الاقمشه من مناشيء اوروبيه ارجو ارسال لمحه من امكانياتك في هذا المجال زائدا عنوانك البريدي الالكتروني ورقم هاتفك لكي اعطيه الى احد معارفنا في سوق اقمشة الجمله في الشورجه اما كلامك عن تناسي الاوضاع من خلال العمل فهذا صعب وعلى سبيل المثال منذ انفجار الاوضاع في الفلوجه والاخ مقتدي اصبحت طرق توريد البضائع غير امنه فطريق عمان او سوريا اصبح لايخلو من التسليب والمشاكل بسبب (المجاهدون) ;) ;) في الرمادي والفلوجه وطريق البصره بسبب (جيش المهدي ) ) والله كريم يااخي

Guest Guest_Mutergem

Translating Guest,

ترجمه تعليق "ضيف"

Dear ٍٍٍٍٍSir

please send your contacts, I have relatives in the whole sale market place in Shourga/Baghdad.. They might be interested.

AS for your call of forgetting politics and do buisness, I think this to be theoritical call. The route for imported goods was freezed , thanks to the Mugahdeen of Alramadee and Falouja on the west route to Syris and Jordan, and to Almehdi Armi on the south route to Basra..

Let us hope for the good..

Archived