Baghdadee بغدادي

L. Paul Bremer, III

Until I got your link above.. I was shocked by the way the media might be able to misprint facts.. I am putting down some of those astonishing pieces of Mr.Bremmer's speeches lately regarding Debaathfication and the rule of the old army officers..

I hope most of my Iraqi fellows can have a look ..

Mustefser,

there is a saying;

"Knowledge is power"

You Mustefser, must spread the Knowledge.

Guest Guest

السيد بريمر

السيد بريمر او الحاج عبد الامير او ابو حيدوري كما يحلو للبعض تسميته وكما سمعت من احد معارفي الذي التقى به اكثر من مرة وقال عنه انك من خلال لقاءاتك مع هذا الرجل تصل الى حد لايقبل الشك ولايختلف عليه اثنان ان هذا الرجل يحب العراق حبا عظيما وربما اكثر من الكثير من العرب بل وحتى بعض العراقيين

وربما هذا الحب الكبير هو الذي يمنع هذا الرجل من استخدام الشده المطلوبه في هذا البلد والتي لابد منها في هذا الظرف بل ومن الواجب فرض اكثر من ذلك مثل فرض الاحكام العرفيه ومنع التجول في الكثير من الاوقات فمهما كان جسم الانسان نقيا وصافيا الا ان هذا لايمنعه من الاصابه بالسرطان وكلما استفحل هذا السرطان وجب بتره من جذوره وهل هناك سرطان اكبر من صدام والصداميين؟؟؟

وحتى تستاصل هذا المرض الخبيث يجب عليك ان تتخذ هذا القرار باسرع وقت لانك كلما تماديت او تباطات كلما امتد المرض اكثر فاكثر وهذا ماحصل فعلا فلو كان السيد بريمر استخدم سياسة الشده والاستئصال حال استلامه للحكم لما وصل الحال الى ماهو عليه في الفلوجه او النجف اوغيرها فقد امتدت الجذور السرطانيه خصوصا وان هناك من يسقيها وبافراط سواء من سوريا او ايران او الخليج او غيرها من الدول المجاوره

اقول هذا وفي نفس الوقت اقول ليكن الله في عونك يابريمر( ابو حيدوري ) فلو نظرت له قبل سنه كيف كان وكيف اصبح شكل هذا الرجل الان فستراه وكانه كبر عشرة اعوام وهذا بسبب طيبته وحبه لهذا البلد لقد كان من المفروض مسبقا تسليم السلطه الامنيه والاستعانه بالشيوخ وكبار ضباط الجيش سلفا وليس الان فالامر بات صعبا وليكن الله في عونك يابريمر وفي عون من ياتي بعدك

ابو احمد من داخل العراق

Guest Guest_Mutergem

Translating Above Abo Ahmed's comment:

Mr. Beremer

Mr Bremer or Ahji Abdul Amer or Abo Hadoori " Iraqis name that we like to name him", Is no doubt liking Iraq and probably much more from Arabs and might be more than some Iraqies.. I have a friend that had the chance to meet him, who confirmed that .

It might be possible that because of this feeling , he didn't use the necessary severe actions in Iraq>> The strong action is needed so that the cancer could not propagated. Is there any cancer worse than the Sadamees?

If there was a hard action from begining , we might not reaching this situation in Falouja and Najaf. especially when there is such support for unrest by neigboring Iran Syria and Gulf. or others. Just have a look to his face and compare it with one year ago.. As if he was aged by ten years...

I am saying that while fully understanding the big mission set for Mr. Bremer.ALLAH might help you Bremer.. It might be very helpfull if the strong action was taken from begining..

Guest Guest_Tajer
If there was a hard action from begining , we might not reaching this situation in Falouja and Najaf.

I think that was what Chalabi warning about from day one after the fall of Saddam

ِAirdale

Some think what he said before the war was untrue and even false.

Would you please give one example of such thing?

Guest_Tajer

The article is ," from "Frontline: The Survival of Saddam," PBS,

January 25, 2000.

The below comments are how some,not all, Americans see Chalabi.

Actually, if you asked people on the American street ; " Who is Ahmed Chalabi?"

It's safe to say 9 out of 10 people wouldn't have a clue. <_<

These are Chalabi's comments to these various questions;

What does the Pentagon think of your plan?

"The Pentagon does not think much about that. The Pentagon thinks that they [the Pentagon] need 200,000 people to get rid of Saddam, so how can a few rag-heads with a few thousand people get rid of Saddam with this kind of scenario? So they don't like it. At the same time, the Pentagon has a persistent admiration for Saddam's military capabilities from what they observed during the Gulf war. Using military statistics, Saddam's is the only country, militarily, which can operate at division level among the Arab countries.

They will tell you that the Iraqi army has good repair services. They will tell you the Iraqi army can maneuver armor and aircraft in coordinated unison. They will count you all those things. But then they neglect the loyalty factor. We are not fighting the Iraqi armed forces; we are making a revolution. We want to attract the Iraqi armed forces.

We tried that in 1995. We know that, if we have the resources, we can be successful in attracting a lot of the Iraqi military. I saw that first-hand in 1995, dealing with the Iraqi armed forces. We discovered that the Iraqi army is too weak to make a coup on their own, that they will not fight and die to defend Saddam. They will join other Iraqis in a serious, credible effort that can protect them to overthrow Saddam.

We can put all these lessons to use now. Despite the fact that the Pentagon doesn't think much of our forces, other U.S. military experts, generals, who have experience in Iraq, who have led forces and operated against Saddam, have staked their military reputation on our plan. And it is those generals who talked to the senators and persuaded them that this can be done, and got them to pass the Iraq Liberation Act.

The bigger strategic question behind that is, this really doesn't matter if Saddam remains in power for a while. How do you respond to that?

If you're a cynic, then the answer is yes. Saddam is weak, contained, and in his box.

But there's another aspect to this.

Saddam is getting more money.

He is developing weapons of mass destruction, and he is oppressing the Iraqi people. When do you get the wake-up call--when Saddam perpetrates something really horrible? And what is the response of the United States? How long can the United States keep tens of thousand of troops in small countries who reject the presence of foreign forces, especially countries such as Saudi Arabia? They feel that continued American military presence and using their country as a base of bombardment on a daily basis of another Arab country threatens their own situation.

Is there an Iraqi opposition leader who is capable of providing the personality to lead the Iraqi people in the future?

The Iraqi people never had a personality that galvanized them, and around which they gathered, throughout the eight decades of Iraqi history.

old article here

The above link is very in depth with its pre 9/11 history.

Below is another article ;

http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/printer_040603D.shtml

ANd this final one may not be a "reliable" source. Most likely this website slants issues and has "agendas";

http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Ahmed_Chalabi

Two points;

1, Did the WMD have vanish in the desert or were they just a mirage?

I myself know Saddam and his sons were the biggest WMD but many people around the world can't understand that logic.

2, Some people didn't expect the majority shia to have such limited patience with our "occupation" in this interim period.

Chalabi was correct about the Iraqi military melting away but now we get Aljazeera showing how the resistance continues.

Forget that the resistance hides behind Islam and inside its mosques.

So currently we have Ahmed saying "don't let up on those rascals in Falluja".

ANd the Arab world says our jack boots continue to supress the righteous sons of Islam!!

Sorry Guest_Tajer

I just had to get that off my chest.

Guest Mustefser

Airedale,

I think you ment me by your quoting.

Had you the chance to go through Chalabi's interview today with Fox news.. Published on this web site ?

By the way Mr. Powell and Pres. Bush both have stronger statements on Saddam's WMD. All the world including the UN was saying that.. If that was not correct, then why did the Clinton adminstaration forced the sanctions that killed hunderds of thousands of Iraqi kids ? I keep hearing democrates pushing on this as a Bush mistake.. What about Clinton mistake if there is no WMD? At least Bush have a pluse of removing the tyrant regime of Saddam.. What Did UN do while killing those kids under Sanctions ?

As for the answer to your question.. We need to wait and see where did they gone

2, Some people didn't expect the majority shia to have such limited patience with our "occupation" in this interim period.

How this is doing with non true statements by Chalabi.. ? He was the one who warned the Americans of wrong doing by not establishing the transit government soon after the old regime collapse.. He was the one who asked for firm stand against the Sadamees and Salafees from the begining and after " The cancer spread" as Abo Ahmed stated..