Baghdadee بغدادي

Same knife.. Same people

The shocking news today of the recent brutal murder by Alzarqawee and his Alqaeda affiliates in Iraq might be of no surprise.. The slaughtering of thousands of Shia in MazariShareef in Afghanistan by Alqaeda is still hanging in minds ..

Indeed I want to talk about this "Islamic " practice of beheading the enemy.. To my understanding , all Islamic schools of thoughts forbidden the slaughter of enemy as part of fight .. There is a strict rule of not separating head from body.. Some Arabs before Islam used to practice this as sign of victory until Islam set the new rules of humanitarian laws through the Arab land.. However, history tells us some shocking stories where some "claimed "Muslims might acted differently.. The most famous was the beheading of Imam Hussein and campaign in Kerbala by the Amamoweed Yazid thugs.. Through Islamic history all Muslim factions denounced this act but one.. Only Wahabees consider the action as legal !

Today when this recent news spread out.. It jumps to my mind the slaughter of Imam Hussein in kerbala.. The irony , is that same brutal Zarqawee is the one who claim responsibility of mass murdering all Iraqis around Iraq today..

It is same knife .. Killing all those innocents in Newyork, or MazarShareef or Kerbala !

Indeed I want to talk about  this "Islamic " practice of beheading the enemy.. To my understanding , all Islamic schools of thoughts forbidden the slaughter of enemy as part of fight .. There is a strict rule of not separating head from body..

Some Arabs before Islam used to practice this as sign of victory until Islam set the new rules of humanitarian laws through the Arab land.. However, history tells us some shocking stories where some  "claimed "Muslims might acted differently.. The most famous was the beheading of Imam Hussein and campaign  in Kerbala by the Amamoweed Yazid thugs.. Through Islamic history all Muslim factions denounced this act but one.. Only Wahabees consider the action as legal !

It is same knife .. Killing all those innocents in Newyork, or MazarShareef or Kerbala !

From Zeyad http://healingiraq.blogspot.com/ an Iraqi Blogger

Nicolas Berg Video

I tried downloading the Nicholas Berg video, but it was too large for this unstable dial-up internet account. I guess part of me didn't want to watch it anyway. I remember a similar 500kB video that was sent to my email account about two years ago. I didn't know what it was, so I opened it and almost got sick to my stomach. The camera was focused on a man lying on the ground with a boot on his neck, his face down to the earth. Out of nowhere, a large knife is shown to the camera, then slowly it sinks into his neck just below the jaw line. The hand holding the knife moves it back and forth in a sawing motion while the victim screams in agony until his voice is reduced to a gurgle like sound. Eyes popping out and blood pouring from his neck. It was extremely graphic, although it was in black and white.

Strange coincidence that the Nick Berg video was released almost simultaneously with the video of Palestinian 'freedom fighters' displaying the severed head of an Israeli soldier on a table.

Al-Jazeera had the head blurred out, and the Nick Berg video was casually mentioned near the end of their news bulletin, and that was that. No extensive discussions with Arab 'intelligentsia' followed, no replaying of the video over and over again for days (as the Abu Ghraib images), no talk shows with enraged, fist shaking, name-calling Arab figures discussing the effect of these videos on the 'image' of the Islamic or Arab world. Just shame and guilty silence. Apparently, pictures of an American female soldier taunting a naked man with underwear on his head is much much more gruesome to Arabs. I guess not everyone is perfect.

So, to distance myself from the shameful hypocritical Arab and Muslim masses. I wish to denounce this barbaric act and the pathetic ideology that fueled it, to disown any person from my part of the world who would justify it, and to offer my sincere condolences and sympathy to the family and countrymen of Nicholas Berg.

And for Muslims, who are definitely going to say 'this isn't the real Islam':

"When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives." Surat Mohammed:4

Grow up, and leave the 7th century.

# posted by zeyad : 5/12/2004 11:10:03 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now see these pics by clicking on the link below and ask why America still choses to try and help Iraqis toward freedom?

http://federalist.com/news/islamicjoy.asp

I think America’s majority are growing tired of our appeasement policies ( in Iraq and elsewhere), tired of waiting for ISLAM to correct intolerance of other people and religions. That will NOT be a good thing.

So it is not hard to understand (by me) why those few soldiers who acted (to a lessor degree of barbarity) like the devils in those pictured in above link and why IT IS against all USA Government policy. Our guity will be punished after recieving a FAIR TRIAL.

IRAQIS -- YOU NEED TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT YOUR CHILDREN IN THOSE PHOTOS -- they are learning this ("slay the infidels wherever you find them") in SOME OF YOUR MOSQUES. The methods of killing are immaterial ... only YOU can stop that. Religious Fanatics have infected ISLAM, .. but they WILL NOT WIN in the end with your help .. unfortunately it will cost some of you and your children and our own.

Are you worth it?

I salute your new IRAQI security forces and think they are doing the best they can at this point in time within thier experience, training, and equipment. They will get better with time but not overnight and many have made the supreme sacrifice for YOU. Most are dedicated and ....They need your support.

A famous quote below from one of the founding fathers of MY country;

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say, 'What should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!" --Samuel Adams

Iraq had better chose her friends carefully.

Guest Guest_Tajer
And for Muslims, who are definitely going to say 'this isn't the real Islam':

"When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives." Surat Mohammed:4

Grow up, and leave the 7th century.

# posted by zeyad : 5/12/2004 11:10:03 PM

i don't want to be defensive when it comes to religion.. My limited religious education background don't give me a good ground for this.. However, I would like to point to some issues.

1- There is no Mohamed part in Quran .. Zeyad might be using some different naming to the one that I am using..

2- There is a phrase in Quran that talk similar to what Zeyad mention , but the intpretation is way different than the one above..

The Phrase goes

-" Strike them on their "belaanak" " Belaank meand on the necks.This phrase that Arab uses in their fight to mean the fierce fighting during the war action..

3- During the Islamic history, most of the tyrant rulers, tried their best to ask their religious propagadists "Waath Alsalateen" as The Famouse Iraqi social sientistis Dr. Ali Alwardee, called them, to twist the meaning of Quran phrases to serve their causes of fighting enemies.. However, there is a strict rule within Islamic teachings of not abusing prisoners of war.. Not mentioning the beheading.. Which absolutely forbiden to prisonr of wars. The only odd on this are Wahabees who stemmed from Ibin Taimeia school of thought which might soften this rule..

One of the motives behind the recent barbaric act by those Salafees, is indeed to push for their way of understanding Islam, please don't be fooled by their propaganda..

Guest Guest_Tajer

-

There is no Mohamed part in Quran

Sorry it is my fault.. He ment Sura Mohamed.. I was looking for part..

The Sura in arabic

فاذا لقيتم الذين كفروا فضرب الرقاب حتى اذا اثخنتوهم فشدوا الثاق فاما منا بعد واما فداء"

Guest Guest_Tajer

What is interesting is that last part which Zeyad might miss.. It says,

You should fight the infidals fiercly until they get excusted, then you have to prison them ..SO THAT it is upto you to free them or trade them with your prisonrs..

Completely different meaning ha?

I would like to say that there are so many different of versions of interpreting Quran .. The above is what I got from the main Shia tafsser Almizan..Almizan.. We need to be very carefull ..

What Tex was asking remind me about same asking by some anti freedom call "with all respect to the intentions of Tex" .. The call was commenting on the late scandel of AboGraib prison.. It goes, that is what all the American are after, to sexually abuse Iraqis!!!

If there is some one who might mis print the orders then not all those brave soldiers are criminals..

What Tex was asking remind me about same asking by some anti freedom call "with all respect to the intentions of Tex" .. The call was commenting on the late scandel of AboGraib prison.. It goes, that is what all the American are after, to sexually abuse Iraqis!!!

If there is some one who might mis print the orders then not all those brave soldiers are criminals..

Wow... that's a really curious interpretation of the Abu Graib situation! Do the people who say this know that the trials for those criminals are already taking place? Or do they just not care, looking only to place blame?

As a military veteran who served honorably in 1969-1971, I can not say I am ashamed of those prison guards... Shame doesn't cover the emotion. I am angry! :angry: If they were within my reach, I would kick them at the very least! They would need guards to protect them from me! They have done harm to people in their care, and have disgraced their brothers and sisters in uniform.

In reference to this: "If there is some one who might mis print the orders then not all those brave soldiers are criminals.."

It doesn't matter what orders say. When orders are illegal, the US military is expected to disobey. They, as I did in 1969, have sworn an oath to "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States". Our 8th Amendment to our Constitution makes "cruel and unusual punishment" illegal. So even if those guards were ordered to do what they did, they had an obligation to disobey. Protecting the law the Constitution represents is more important than orders of a commander. So they can't use that as an excuse.

This is one of the great things about having a Constitution. When the permanent Constitution your people will write becomes official, your military should be required to swear their oath of allegence to THAT, and not whoever happens to be President of Iraq at any given time. If, in the future, God forbid, someone tries to take over your government as Saddam did, your military will be honor-bound to disobey his orders.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
مذبوح على الطريقة الإسلامية

Jun 19, 2004

بقلم: محيي هادي-أسبانيا

قالوا لنا أن لحوم حيوانات الأكل محرمة إذا لم تكن مذبوحة على الطريقة الإسلامية، فلهذا أرسلوا إلى بلاد "الكفر"، التي تزودنا بلحومها الشهية، من يؤكد لنا أن الحيوان قد ذبح على الطريقة الإسلامية، و ان المبعوث قد ركَّب شريط التسجيل الذي يكرر اسم الله و بهذا فإنه سيكون بالإمكان سماع اسم الجلالة.

و يتشابه مبعوثو الذبح الإسلامي بأقرانهم من حاخامات الدين اليهودي و رجالات هذا الدين، الذين تبعثهم إسرائيل لكي يشرفوا على ذبائحهم و على تعتيق نبيذهم.

بلاد "الكفر" من استراليا في جنوب الكرة الأرضية إلى بلغاريا إلى هنغاريا إلى الدانمارك، إلى ، إلى…، ترسل لنا لحوم دواجنها و أبقارها و خرفانها مذبوحة على الطريقة الإسلامية.

و ذبائح غير المسلمين محرمة على المسلمين، فذبائح اليهود و المسيح و غيرهم من أصحاب الكتاب، أو من الذين لا يملكون الكتاب، لا يمكن للمسلمين تذوقها مهما كانت طيبتها. و لكن الضرورات تبيح المحذورات، و ضرورات المسلمين هي تلبية رغباتهم الجنسية، و لما كان كثير من المسلمين، أو المتأسلمين، يفكرون دائما براسهم السفلي فأنهم يجعلون تشغيل دماغ رأسهم العلوي في خدمة الرأس الأسفل، و تصبح جملة -و كلوا من طيبات ما رزقناكم - تفسر دينيا و فقهيا، و أن أكل الطيبات هو أكل طيبات النساء و إشباع الشهوات بهن. و يصبح أكل الشقراوات الاسكندنافيات أو الأستراليات حلال و ألف حلال حتى ولو كان اضطجاعهن لا يتم على الطريقة الإسلامية.

قالوا لنا أن الإسلام هو دين محبة و سلام و تسامح، و يكررون لنا أن الإسلام يقول في الحروب:

_ لا تجهزوا على جريح.

_ و لا تتعقبوا الفارين.

_ و لا تقتلوا الأسرى.

_و لا تقتلوا الأطفال.

_و لا تقتلوا النساء.

و تتكرر هذه المطالب الإنسانية بكثرة و تعاد باستمرار، و كثرة تكرارها تدل على أن الأعمال المنافية للإسلام متواصلة و كثيرة الوقوع، و التاريخ يؤكدها. و إن العصا الإسلامية هي أيضا عصا إرهاب، و إن السيف الإسلامي هو سيف قتل.

و تتكرر كلمات إنسانية على ألسنة الكثير من الذين يحاولون الدفاع عن الإسلام بأنه دين حب و وئام، و إن أعمال المجرمين الوهابيين هي بعيدة عن جوهر الإسلام، إلا أن ابن سلامة في كتابه (الناسخ و المنسوخ في القرآن) و أشباه ابن سلامة قد قرروا نسخ جميع آيات الرحمة و التسامح و بدّلوها بآية واحدة فقط: اقتلوهم أينما وجدتموهم.

و السلفيون، و أشباههم من الذين ينادون بالسير على نهج السلف، يؤكدون أنهم يقتلون أي إنسان أينما وجدوه، و اغتيال ستة شبان من الشيعة من الناس البسطاء من أبناء عراقنا على أيدي سلفيي و همج الفلوجة، في المدة الأخيرة، هو تأكيد بأن السلفيين يسيرون على نهج السلف، و لكن أي سلف؟ إنهم يسيرون على نهج السلف الطالح المجرم.

من يريد السير على نهج السلف الطالح إنما يريد السير على طريق المعارك و الحروب و الغزو و النهب و التي بها لا يتورعون عن قطع رؤوس الأسرى و بقر بطون الحوامل و اسر النساء، و بهذه النساء يشبعون رغباتهم الجنسية المكبوتة.

إن المعارك و الحروب كانت المصدر الرئيسي لارتزاق و معيشة الملايين من المسلمين، و السلفيون و أشباههم يريدون الاستمرار في الحروب، و النهب و السرقة و الغزو فيها، و هم يؤكدون لنا اليوم ذلك، فالذي يفجر نفسه يتم تعويض أهله بخمسة و عشرين ألف دولارا أمريكا أخضرا و جديدا، و من لا يموت فراتبه بالدولار الأمريكي يبقى جاريا مع استمرار غسل أدمغتهم بفكر السلف الطالح.

تذكرت، و أنا أشاهد حادثة قتل الأسير الأمريكي ثم قطع رأسه بذلك الشكل الفظيع، ما قرأته و أقرأه عن المعارك و الحروب التي جرت في مناطقنا " الإسلامية" عبر مرور التاريخ، فكتب التاريخ تتحدث عن قطع رؤوس الأسرى و التمثيل بالجثث إضافة إلى بقر بطون الحوامل و شق فروج النساء و قتل الأطفال.

_فلم يسلم رأس الأسير سواء كان الأسير مسلما، من هذه الملة أو من تلك، و إذا كان الأسير غير مسلم فالمصيبة أعظم.

_و لم تسلم الحامل مسلمة كانت أم لا.

_و لم يسلم الطفل.

لقد عرضت لنا شاشات التلفزيون العالمية و العربية أشلاء مقطعة بجنود الاحتلال الصهيوني، و صور جزار يقال عنه فلسطيني يقطِّع بها. فهل كان جزارو غزة يريدون أن يثبتوا بأنهم أكثر وحشية و همجية من الجنود الإسرائيلين؟

و إذا كانت هناك بشاعة أكبر فهل يطبقها المجرمون؟

و عندما تعرض التلفزيونات العربية تلك المشاهد الفظيعة، فهل تريد أن يشاهد العالم الوجه الإجرامي للمجتمع الإسلامي؟

و هل عرض مثل هذه المشاهد على مختلف شاشات التلفزيونات العالمية هو نوع من حرية الإعلام، أم هو نوع من إظهار المسلمين عامة و العرب خاصة بأنهم الأكثر إجرامية و همجية في العالم؟

رُأي راس الحسين (ع) بين يدي عبيد الله بن زياد في قصر الكوفة، ثم رُأي راس ابن زياد بين يدي المختار الثقفي، ثم رٌأي راس المختار بين يدي مصعب بن الزبير، ثم رُأي رأس مصعب بين يدي عبد الملك بن مروان. و كانت المدة بين أول الرؤوس و آخرها اثنتا عشر سنة.

و هذه الرؤوس كانت مفصولة عن أجسادها، و أصحابها ذُبحوا على الطريقة الإسلامية.

فهل يريد المجرمون الوهابيون السلفيون الآن ذبح الناس على الطريقة الإسلامية؟

محيي هادي-أسبانيا

حزيران/2004

muhyee_960@hotmail.com

Guest Guest_tajer

Two chrestian sisters killed in Basrah... Seems the terror have no limit..

The father who work in a church, said that the two daugters were working at the airport fpr Bechtel and they never recieved any worning.

مقتل شقيقتين مسيحيتين بالبصرة تعملان لدى شركة أمريكية

Jun 24, 2004

بقلم: الوطن

البصرة ـ رويترز: قال أقارب اختين عراقيتين كانتا تعملان لدى شركة أمريكية كبيرة انهما لقيتا حتفهما في حادث اطلاق رصاص الثلاثاء قرب منزلهما في مدينة البصرة بجنوب العراق.

وقال والدهما سعدة عوديشو انه كان ينتظر عودة ابنتيه من العمل عند النافذة عندما سمع صوت طلقات نارية ورأى شاحنة مسرعة.

وأضاف عوديشو وهو مسيحي أشوري يعمل ويعيش في الكنيسة مع اسرته «كنت انتظر عودة ابنتي الساعة الخامسة».

وقال أمس الاربعاء «أخرجت احداهما وكانت قد لفظت أنفاسها. ذهبت لاخراج الثانية ولكني وجدتها قد ماتت أيضا».

وقال جيران ان رجالا كانوا داخل الشاحنة فتحوا النار على سيارة الفتاتين.

وقال الاب ان جانيت (38 عاما) وشاثا (25 عاما) كانتا تعملان لدى شركة بكتل الامريكية التي فازت بعقود كبيرة لاعادة بناء البنية الاساسية في العراق.

وأصيب السائق الذي كان ينقل الفتاتين من والى عملهما في مطار البصرة.

ومضى الاب يقول ان العائلة اخذت جثتيهما لدفنهما في مدينة الموصل بشمال البلاد.

وقال «لم نتلق أي تهديدات..نحن مسالمون ونحاول أن نكسب قوت يومنا».

وتشيع الهجمات على المترجمين العراقيين واخرين يعملون لدى الشركات الامريكية في العراق. ووردت تقارير عديدة عن استهداف مسيحيين وأصحاب متاجر تبيع الكحول في البصرة

• 3 weeks later...

Archived