Baghdadee بغدادي

About Baghdadee شئ عن بغدادي

للاتصال بنا

salimbaghdadee@yahoo.com

facebook.com/salim baghdadee

عندما بدأنا هذا المشروع سنه 2003 كنت اتصورها متعه , ان توفر وسيله للاتصال بين الطرفين, اهل الخارج والداخل ..

ولكنها سرعان ما تحولت الى معاناه حقيقيه.فهم العراق اكبر مما كنت اتصور. مع هذا متعه كبيره , ان تجد كل هؤلاء الناس يكتبون لك. رسائل التشجيع و الملاحظات كان لها تأثير مذهل في دعم استمرار العمل

لذا ارجوكم ان تتحملونا اذا لم تجدوا هذا الموقع بمستوى طموحكم.. لنعمل جميعا على المساهمه بتحرير العراقيين على الاقل بكسر هذا الجدار النفسي الهائل

When we started this blog ten days ago, I thought it would be fun to have such site to let people have the access to each other. Zeyad's and other friends support was critical.

It turned out to be a killing one. I almost lost my chance to sit with my kids, my wife started to be suspicious :-) and I am not the same at work!

But it is real fun, having so many people writing you. Encouraging emails and comments had an enourmas backing to keep up the speed. The real issue is that those brave friends inside Iraq have to suffer to get access to participate. Most of them are working in the morning and they have very limited time in the evening to log in, that is if there is electricity and have the dial picking up the connection! They need to wait for tens of minutes trying, before getting the blessing of getting in!

I thought it might be nice to expand the circle of insider and outsider commenters. As far as outsider, among almost fifty of my close friends who are interested in Iraqi affairs, only one of them responded and started writing, most prefer reading !..

As far as the insider, considering the expensive cost of having a seat in an internet café for a mid class person, I thought it might be a good idea to help those interested by paying their Internet Café fees .

To give an idea of how difficult this might be , have a look to the conversation over the messenger with my fellow insider ..

So please bear with us if you find the web site not up to your expectation.. Let us all participate in the historical event of libiration of Iraqi people, at least by breaking some of this very thick psychological barrier.

عندما بدأنا هذا المشروع قبل عشره ايام كنت اتصور متعه , ان توفر وسيله للاتصال بين الطرفين ..

لقد كانت مساعده زياد وبقيه الاصدقاء اساسيه في اطلاق الفكره!

ولكنها سرعان ما تحولت الى معاناه حقيقيه.. لم تعد فرصه الجلوس الى اولادي ممكنه, زوجتي بدئات تنظر بريبه :-) و ادائي في العمل لم يعد كما كان!

مع هذا متعه كبيره , ان تجد كل هؤلاء الناس يكتبون لك. رسائل التشجيع و الملاحظات كان لها تأثير مذهل في دعم استمرار العمل. المشكله الحقيقيه تتعلق بأولئك الشجعان من الاصدقاء داخل العراق الذين يعانون الامرين في الاتصال بالموقع. فأغلبهم يعملون في الصباح ولديهم وقت محدود جدا للدخول على الانترنت للمشاركه. هذا اذا كان نت الكهرباء متوفره واذا تكللت جهودهم بتعليق خط الانترنت بنجاح حيث قد يقضوا عشرات الدقائق في محاولات الحصول عليه.

فكرت انه يمكن ان تكون فكره مناسبه بتوسيع دائره المعلقين من العراقيين في الداخل او الخارج.. بالنسبه للخرج, من بين حوالي خمسين صديق اعرفهم, لم يساهم سوى واحد وبدأت مشاركته تضهر. اغلبهم يفضل القراءه!

اما جماعه الداخل, فتقديرا مني للكلفه العاليه لاجور مقعد في مقهى انترنت لشخص ذو دخل متوسط, فقد وجدت انه من المناسب مساعده هؤلاء و ذلك بدفع كلفه اجور المقهى..

لكي تتصوروا كم صعبا كان ذلك .. ارجوا قرائه المحادثه المدرجه ادناه مع زميلي داخل العراق!

لذا ارجوكم ان تتحملونا اذا لم تجدوا هذا الموقع بمستوى طموحكم.. لنعمل جميعا على المساهمه في هذا الحدث التاريخي بتحرير العراقيون على الاقل بكسر هذا الجدار النفسي الهائل

Baghdadee says

الموقع اهلكني خلال الاسبوع الماضي ولااستطيع تحمل ذلك ,

لاشى محدد اكثر من محاوله اشراك اكبر عدد من العراقيين وخصوصا من الطبقات الشعبيه ومن مختلف منطق العراق

The site exhausted me last week, I couldn't stand it..

No specific reason but want to extend the participation of Iraqis , especially those from low income areas and from different regions in Iraq..

Insider says:

الفكره براقه ولكن الانترنت لازال ليس في متناول العراقيين الذين لايملكون الان حتى الكهرباء ولكن كبدايه ممتازة حاليا ولكن بحاجه الى الصبر

Seems attractive but the internet is not easy to get and most Iraqis even don't have basic services yet.. It is good start though and need patience.

baghdadee says:

هل وجدت ناس اخرين يمكن ان يساهموا بالتعليق.. نحتاج الى ناس من مناطق شعبيه؟ ماذا عن احمد ؟ قلت لي انه مهتم بهذا الموضوع

Did you have the chance to get more people to participate?, especially from low income communities? You mentioned Ali?

Insider says:

مشكلة احمد الكهرباء ينقطع عنده كثيرا ولايملك مولده والوقت الذي يتفرغ فيه يادوب يلحق على ايميلات ابو علي

The problem with Ali is that the electricity is not good at his place, and he is fully engaged with his boss, reporting to him over the email.

Baghdadee says:

What is the solution, How can we help getting the voice of simple Iraqis to the States.

وكيف هو الحل برايك..كيف نستطيع ايصال صوت المواطن المحروم الى امكريكا

Insider says:

Indeed I don't know, but I will do my best, as I said not every one can get Internet access.

والله لاادري ولكن سافعل مابامكاني المشكله كما قلت الانترنت ليس متاح للمواطن البسيط

Baghdadee says:

Do you think that we may solve it by paying the Internet café fees? For example every two days for one hour for five poeple from different districts..

هل نعمل اشتراك مجاني لاشخاص معينيين "بشرط لايكونو مثل سليم" في مواقع انترنت لمده ساعه كل يومين. بشرط المساهمه في الموقع

وتكون موزعه على بغداد والمحافظات

استطيع تحمل كلفه خمسه اشخاص حاليا

Insider says:

I don't think this would do either, people are so sick and tierd picking up with electricity problems and explosions ..etc, for example Our friend kamil, he is wealthy and we had asked him , on the other hand it is not easy to offer a stranger such thing, people might consider you agent of Zionizim , imperialism ..etc.

لااعتقد هذا مجدي حاليا فالناس لاهيه جدا وتعبانه من الانفجارات والكهرباء وعيرها وخير دليل قيس المتمكن كاديا وطلبنا منه المشاركه من دون نتيجه > . كما انه ليس من السهل ان ثذهب لمن لاتعرفه وتمنحه مثل هذا لانه سيشك بانك عميل للصهيونيه والامبريلاليه وغيرها

Baghdadee says:

I mean people that might have interest such as University students, intellectuals.. Is it possible that people are reaching such level,?Free Internet yet no interest! I heard there is no seats vaialable in the internet cafes!

اقصد ناس لديهم الاهتمام مثل طلبه جامعه او مثقفين. هل معقول ان الناس وصولو حد ..انترنت ببلاش ولايريدون

سمعت ان مقاعد مقاهي الانتلر نت محجوزه باستمرار

Insider says:

Yes for teenage and those who have specific job or those who like chatting. Where can you find some one ready to read and comment, I mean within my contacts

نعم للمراهقين واللي عند شغل معين واللي يريد يقضي وقته بالشاتنك ولكن وين تلكه واحد عنده استعداد يقرا ويعلق اقصد في مدار معارفي حاليل لايوجد

Baghdadeesays:

Can't you try with those busy with chatting?

حل لك ان تحاول مع الجماعه المشغولين بالشاتنك

Insider says:

Better not to, I will try with my contact..

دعك من جماعة الشاتنك وغيرهم الحقيقه انا غير مقتنع بهذا وسنحاول في دائرة المعارف

Baghdadee says:

Is there internet In Kerbala for example

هل يوجد انترنت في كربلاء مثلا

Insider says:

I heard there is one private center.

هناك مركز اهلي واحد كما سمعت

Baghdadee says:

Do you know any one from Kerbala that might be interested..

وهل تعرف احد في المحاقظات يرغب بالانترنت

هل يوجد من لديه رغبه في كربلاء ؟

ا

Insider says:

My work engagements made me isolated .. I don't know any one that might be interested

العمل مع الدائره يقلل من العلاقات لذلك حاليا علاقاتي محدوده

لااعرف احد هناك

Baghdadee says:

Is that possible? In a province like Kerbala , you can't find one that is interested to participate.. Seems Saddam had really killed the Iraqi soul!

هل معقول ان كربلاء كمحافضه لايوجد فيها من يرغب بانترنت بلاش للمساهمه بالموقع..يبدوا ان صدام قد قتل النفس العراقيه فعلا

Insider says:

People in kerbala are very busy with picking up flourishing economy, over there is much better that Baghdad, who cares about the Internet!

اهالي كربلاء لاهون بالعمل ففرص العمل في كربلاء افضل بكثير من بغداد فهم لاهون بجمع المال ياانترنت يابطيخ

Baghdadee says:

What about students and retiered intellectuals as your father, may god bless his soul.. Are they extincted?

وماذا بشان الطلاب والمتقاعدين امثال الله يرحمه والدك.. هل انقرضوا؟

Insider says:

Alas, those like my dad already extincted ..

كما قلت الذين مثل والدي ( المثقفين ) انقرضوا مع الاسف

Baghdadee says:

God bless us all

لاحول ولا قوه بالله

Guest badgerbag

What about setting up some way that your readers can donate money for your internet cafe fees? Can you set up Paypal ? I would donate some money and I'm sure other people would too.

As an american I wish I were rich. The idea of having internet access available for free to the Iraqi people is a very interesting idea.

I do not think you can pay people to do the writing. Maybe you can there but it seems that would not work. It would get very tedious if you were required to write something.

Guest abu ahmed
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ربما من الحقائق المعلومه ان هذا الموقع قد ساهم بشكل فاعل في سد فجوة معينه بين العراقيين المغتربين والساكنين فيه[/SIZE]

مقترحات

1-تغير عباره خليفه اسلامي بالنسبه للامام علي (ع) لما فيها من استفزازا لمحبيه واتباعه من الشيعه واستبدالها بعباره علي بن ابي طالب والموضوع طويل وحساس و يحتاج لمناقشه

2- وضع نجمه مضيئه ((flasher star امام الموضوع الذي يحتاج لترجمه لاهميته كي ما يتسنى للمتطوع الاطلاع عليه و القيام بذلك

3- وضع محور جديد للاخبار العلميه العامه( فلك , طب ......الخ) وفتح المجال للاستشارات الطبيه والاسئله العلميه المختلفه .

بهلول الحكيم

I think this forum idea is very interesting.

Maybe for the moment there are too many different forums and with few opsters this at the beginning can be confusing.

It is also confusing exactly where are we "members"(?) allowed to post.

Maybe you should have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) to answer questions like this one or address to the automatic translation service.

The new look it's a lot cleaner and nicer but I miss that beautiful sentence of the araba scheick stating that "the distance from doubt to certainity is 4 fingers, that is the distance between the eyes and the ears".

If you need some help I'm here.

Thanks for your good work

• 3 weeks later...

قليلون هم الدين يضحون بوقتهم وجهدهم لعمل شيئ لصالح الاخرين وهدا العمل هو من أهم الاعمال التي يتم انجازها لصالح العراقيين والعرب والاجانب كما انه عمل فضلا عن انه هائل فإنه يسد فراغا كبيرا في الانترنيت وفي المناقشات وطرح الاراء على مختلف المستويات وفي المناقشات بين العرب والاجانب كي يوضح العرب فكرتهم للاخرين بكل وضوح ويوضح الاجانب فكرتهم للعرب أيضا ومن خلاله ستطلع كل الاطراف على الاراء الاخرى التي كثيرا ما تبقى مجهولة او مهملة وهدا الحوار لم يحصل الا بفضل بغدادي التي ملأت الفراغ الدي لم ينتبه اليه احد

ان عملا مثل هدا يحتاج بلا شك الى جهود كبيرة ولهدا لا بد من التعاون بين الجميع للمساهمة في انجاح هدا المشروع المهم والرائع

أبو صادق

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived