Baghdadee بغدادي

Poll: 75% of U.S. Jews plan to vote for Kerry

I would like to ask iraqis

Which Iraqis? Those who lost power or those who gained it?

Those in the peaciful zones of almost 90% of Iraq or those who are in the hostile zones of around 7% of Iraq or those in the very tense one in the rest 3%?

Today I was watching Charlie Rose TV program.. He was talking to a writer of a book called "the fall of Baghdad"..

I prefered the tiltle to be "The Fall of the Statue". Never the less I listened carefully to the writer.. What I got in brief :

We, Americans did great mistake , we had lost the friendship of the well educated open-minded peaciful Baathists whom Saddam was hijacing..

Out of ten months that the writer had spent in Baghdad before and after the fall of Sadddam, he kept in mind one very valuable personal relationship to a former Baathist , a very nice wine testing Iraqi fellow, who was tortured by Americans and was followed up by criminal Shia who had falsely accused him of cooperating with Saddam.

Talking to that writer's friend is much different than talking to my brother who is visiting Kerbala now and was so impressed by the happiness and well doing of people. That is different from what I heard on the phone today from my mother in law, who is living in Alkhadra discret in Baghdad , and said "

Please tell Bush , we might like him more than the Americans, but I don't know what to say when I see him bringing all those terrorists to kill at a time he  can't protect Iraqi civilians!"