Baghdadee بغدادي

انطباعات عائد من كربلاء الحلقة رقم 1و2

منذ تسع سنوات غادرت العراق متجها الى الاردن في رحلة صعبة وشاقة حيث تجاوزت الحدود العراقية بتاشيرة خروج مزورة وذلك لاني كنت مطلوب للنظام الذي اطلق سراحي عام 1991 بقرار عفو بعد ان قضيت خمسة سنوات في قسم الاحكام الخاصة وفي لحظة عبور الحدود التفت الى العراق وكان السؤال الحائر الذي ربما يساله اكثر العراقيين الذن غادروا العراق اضطرارا هل الى عودة من سبيل في يوم من الايام

وعند الحدود العراقية السورية وبعد تسع سنوات كان الجواب نعم عدنا وذهب الطاغوت الى حيث لا رجعة واول شئ يلفت الانتباه انك لن تجد على الحدود ذلك الشرطي الذي ينظر اليك تلك النظرة التي ملؤها الشك والريبة والتي تملؤك رعبا من ان يقرر اخذك الى المجهول الذي قل العائدون الذين ذهبوا اليه وبعد ان تتاكد ان النظام سقط وولى من خلال عدم وجود اولئك المرعبون تبدا رحلة الطريق التي يجب من خلالها ان تمر في مدن الرمادي والخالدية والفلوجة وذلك يعني انك معرض ان تسلب في اي لحظة من قبل قطاع الطرق ولما سالنا السائق عن هذا الموضوع طماننا بان الطريق اصبح اكثر امانا بعد ان اصبحت فيه دوريات حراسة وقبض على كثير من اولئك المجرمين والمفاجأة ان السائق اخبرنا اننا سوف لن ندخل الى هذه المدن الثلاث لاننا سنذهب الى كربلاء من طريق النخيب وهو طريق صحراوي يبدأ من منطقة ال( 160 ) وحتى يصل الى منطقة الاخيضر الاثرية لن ترى فيه سوى قرية واحدة وهي قرية ابن هذال ومع ذلك السواق يعتبرونه اكثر امانا من الطريق الذي يمر بمدن مايسمى بالمقاومة ( قطاع الطرق ) وعلى الطريق ترى اموال العراق التي حرم منها العراقيين ليعيشوا الحرمان طوال 35 عام عبارة عن حديد خردة محترق لم يدفع عن صاحبه ضيما حين جد الجد

اتجهنا الى كربلاء وعلى مشارفها طلبنا من السائق ان يمهلنا لحظات لتفي ام ايات زوجتي بنذرها حيث سجدت سجدة الشكر لله ان عدنا الى كربلاء بعد طول غياب ومن مشارف كربلاء اول شئ تراه من بعيد قباب ومنائر شامخات ولكن هذه المرة بدت وكأنها اطول من ذي قبل وكانها رفعت رأسها بعد طول انحناء او ربما هي تمد بعنقها علها ترى ابناءها العائدون من بعيد بعد طول غياب

بعد الوصول وحرارة اللقاء بالاهل والاحبة والسلام على الاوداء والاصحاب اول شئ يلفت الانتباه ان ضحكات الناس جميلة كانها ضحكات الاطفال لا يصحبها خوف ولا قلق ان يطرق الباب رجل الامن رغم ان الاهل ليسوا من اهل السياسة ولكني سالتهم عن شعورهم بما جرى وكان جوابهم انهم سعداء ان زال النظام وانهم يتمنون ان تبنى الدولة بمفهوم الحكومة باسرع وقت لينعموا بالامان والرفاه اكثر مما تحقق الان اذ اصبحت الرواتب اضعافا مضاعفة عما كانت ايام الطاغية لا اعاد الله ايامه000 ثم بعد زيارة الامام الحسين عليه السلام واخيه العباس عليه السلام توجهت للقاء الاصدقاء الذين هم اشقاء السجن واخوة الصبا وصار كل من القاه لا يتركني حتى يسلمني الى اخ اخروكم كنت سعيدا انهم سالمين

وبعد بث الاشواق وتبادل التحيات ونحن مجتمعين دون خوف من الرقيب وجهت اليهم نفس السؤال مارأيكم بما جرى ولانهم من المهتمين بامور السياسة وهم غير متوافقين مع الاطروحات الامريكية الغربية على العموم وهم الى التيار الاسلامي الشيعي اميل ولكنهم اجمعوا على انهم ليس لهم الا ان يشكروا الامريكان على مساعدتهم العراقيين وهم يرددون ( وهل جزاء الاحسان الا الاحسان ) نعم يشكرون امريكا ولكنهم يلزمونها بما الزمت به نفسها من تحرير العراق ومساعدة العراقيين على اقامة الحكومة العادلة الديمقراطية ولم ينسوا ان للامريكان مصالح في العراق وعليه يجب ان تكون العلاقة بين العراق وامريكا وفق قاعدة المصالح المشتركة ولما سألتهم عن الديمقراطية ورايهم بها ومدى توافقها مع الاسلام وخصوصا انهم من الاسلاميين الشيعة وجدتهم ابتداءا يبحثون عن الدولة العادلة وان الديمقراطية التي يريدون هي الية عمل لا منظومة قيم ولانهم الاكثرية التي حرمت من حقوقها طيلة عقود فهم يريدون لصندوق الاقتراع ان ياخذ دوره لياخذ كل ذي حق حقه بمقدار ما له على ارض الواقع

ولما سالتهم عن اقامة الدولة الاسلامية اجابوا انهم يريدون الدولة العادلة لانهم يتبنون اراء مدرسة النجف التي ترى ان اقامة الدولة هي من اختصاصات الامام المعصوم بخلاف مدرسة قم التي ترى ان للفقيه كل اختصاصات الامام المعصوم عدى العصمة ولكن مدرسة النجف تميل الى مشروع اقامة الدولة العادلة التي يأخذ فيها كل ذي حق حقه وبالخصوص حق الحرية الدينية وعدم تدخل الدولة في شؤون الدين وشؤون الحوزة العلمية التي يديرها العلماء في النجف طيلة الف عام مضت وهي محافظة على استقلاليتها رغم كل محاولات النظام السابق على اختراقها بكل الوسائل

AbuAyat ابو ايات]

Guest Mutarjem

Translating some interesting part of Abu Ayat's topic , please excuse me for my non professional translation.

ترجمه مقطع مهم من مقال ابو ايات..ارجوا المعذره من الترجمه الغير مثاليه"

"The shia religios figures that I had met , don't ignore that the Americans have interests in Iraq and they agree that there must be a good relations with the Americans based on both sides interests.. When I asked them about democracy, they told that it should be a mechanism for a frame work not only idiology. Becuase they were the majority that had been prohibted from political rights, they are insisting on the rule of free election by people. When I asked them about the Islamic state, they replied that they want the state of right's of people.. This is reflecting the Najaf's school teaching that Islamic state is only possible with Imam Mehdi " Abscent Imam ,something like Christianity Jesus" and no one should have the right to claim it before that.. That is on contrary to the Iranian Shools in Kum. The Najaf schooll is aiming for a state that every one has a full rights especially of religion. and non state interference in people's religion .

This important as for Najaf's schoolwhere over the last thousand years , all these tyrants had tried to influence .

عزيزي ابو ايات

شكرا لك مشاركتنا مشاعرك النبيله ..

لدي اسئله ارجوا اجابتها باخصار "كي نسهل الامر على المترجم"!

1-هل لك ان تعطينا نبذه مختصره عن نظره القوى الاسلاميه المختلفه في العراق حاليا نحو مبدأ ولايه الفقيه و الدوله الاميه . ارجوا ان يكون الجواب بما يشمل السنه والشيعه.

2- هل لك ان توضح طبيعه الحكم الذي اصدره السيد السستاني حول وجوب ان تكون لجنه متابه الدستور منتخبه. وما هو رد فعل الشارع الشيعي على الاقل حول ذلك.

3- هل يمكنك اعطاء فكره عن الحجم الحقيقي لجماهير كل من الاطراف الاسلاميه في الشارعين السني والشيعي.

شكرا لكم سلفا

Dear Abu Ayat

Thanks sharing your feelingd with us,

I have some questions , would you please answer with your brief feedback "To make our translator life easier!"

1- Would you please give us idea about the different Islamic "Shia and Sunni" view about the ISlamic state and Al-Faquef rule.

2- Would you please elaborate on the Hukum by Alsaid Alsystai about the the necessity "must" of people electing the constitution's writers?

3-Would you please give some idea about the size of each Islamic partie's support in the street.?Please include both Shia and Sunni

Many thanks

Translating part of the topic:

"Nine years ago, I left Iraq and headed for Jordan. The trip was extremely exhausting and challenging exprerience,

For I crossed the Iraqi boarder with a forged passport. This was due to the fact that I was wanted by the Iraqi intellince service,

which let me off in 1991, after I served for five years in the department of private investigation. At the moment I crossed the

boarder, I turned around and faced Iraq, wondering, as many Iraqis who were forced to leave Iraq probably did, "Is there even a slight possibility of ever

returning to Iraq?" Nine years later, at the Iraqi-Syrian boarder, my question was answered "yes." We returned and the tyrant was long gone, with no

possibility of ever coming back. Upon entering Iraq,the very first thing that one observes is the lack

of presence of that officer, who gives you that dreadful glance, loaded with distrust and doubt. A glance which makes you utterly terrified

of being taken away into the unknown that claimed the lives of many returnees. After making sure that the

regime had indeed collapsed and that those terrorizing beings are no longer in existence, your journey to Iraq begins. It is one in which you must go through such

cities as Ramady, Khaledia, and Fallouja, meaning that you are exposed to being robbed and assaulted at any given moment by random bandits.

When we asked the cab driver about this, he assured us that the way to Iraq is a lot safer, now that there were guard shifts and arrests of those criminals.

To our surprise, the cab driver informed us that we would not be going through these cities.

Instead, we were going to go through Al-Nakheeb, a deserted place in which you will only find one village. Cab drivers consider it a lot safter than

the cities of resistance (bandits). On the way, you see the riches of Iraq, the ones of which the Iraqis

were deprived, in order to live in poverty for the long 35 years. Upon our arrival to Karballah, we asked the cab driver to give us a few moments,so that my wife could perform the ritual prayer, thanking Allah that we have returned to Karballah aftert so long.

From the boarders of Karballah, the first things you see from afar are the domes of the mosques, standing with pride. Yet, it appeared as though they were taller than ever before. It is almost as if they were holding their heads up high after a long period of bowing down. Or perhaps they were extending their knecks in order to see thier children from faraway, coming home after such a long period of time.

After the arrival and the warm welcomes of the family, friends and the loved ones, you cannot help but notice that the people's smiles are warm and genuine,

unaccompanied with fear or worry that a man from the intelligence service may knock their doors, even though they have nothing to do with politics.

But, I asked them about how they feel about what had happened. Their answer was that they were thrilled with the collapse of the old regime and they expressed

their warm wishes to have the country rebuilt with the true meaning government as soon as humanly possible, in order to enjoy safety and prosperity."

ج1 _ باختصار لقد تعرضنا لموضوع ولاية الفقيه بما يخص الشيعة وانهم ينقسمون الى مدرستين احداها ترى ان للفقيه اختصاصات الامام المعصوم وعلى ذلك له حق اقامة الدولة الاسلامية في زمن غيبة الامام المعصوم واقرب الفئات الى هذه المدرسة حاليا هم الذين يقلدون السيد كاضم الحائري وقد كان المجلس الاعلى يتبنى هذه الاطروحة حتى اعلن السيد محمد باقر الحكيم رحمه الله مؤخرا ان مشروعهم هو اقامة الدولة العادلة 000

والمدرسةالاخرى ترى ان اقامة الدولة الاسلامية هي من اختصاصات الامام المعصوم وعليه فان واجب الفقيه في زمن عدم حضور الامام المعصوم هو الامر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر والبحث عن مصالح الناس ماامكن دون المساس بدينهم 000

ج2_الشيعة عموما ومن خلال مراجعهم يعتقدون انهم اكثر من اضطهد في تاريخ العراق رغم انهم الاكثرية ولهذا فهم يريدون لصندوق الاقتراع ان يفعل لانهم يعتقدون انهم من خلاله سيحصلون على حقوقهم لا كمنحة من الامريكان بل كحق مكتسب منحتهم اياه شرعية الانتخاب والديمقراطية التي تدعوا لها امريكا من خلال مشروعها في العراق0000

ج3 _ الحقيقة لايوجد احصائية دقيقة في الوقت الحاضر تبين تعداد الشعب العراقي فضلا عن تعداد طوائفه ولكن حسب التقديرات فان الشيعة يمثلون % 65 من نسبة الشعب العراقيوان مايقارب %70 منهم يميلون للسيد السيستاني %10 يميلون لخط السيد الصدر المتمثل حاليا بالسيد مقتدى الصدر والباقين موزعون على باقي الجهات000000

ارجوا المعذرة لقد حاولت الاختصار ما امكن

Guest Mutergem

Translating AbuAyat's:

Answer1: Briefly, I already mentioned the " Faquh's rule: Islamic state" concept as far as Shia. There are two schools in Shiasim, first is that such state is possible in the absence of "Imam Maasom" The absent sin-free Imam , and the Faquh " the religious leader , have the Imama Maasom's rights. The nearest to this school today is Alsaid Alhaaery in Iran. The supreme council of Alsaid Mohamed Bakir al alhakim was also following this, till he " god bless his soul" announce the new vision of " state of justice" rather than " Islamic state" after returning from Iran.

The other school believes that the Islamic state is only possible upon Imam Maasom return to earth "before the day of judgment". So the Faqueh "Religious leader" rule is just to teach people about good and bad and to look after what is good for people without interfering as possible with their religion.

Answer2: Shia in general believes , specially their religious leaders, that they were the most severely punished over Iraq history although they were the majority. So they are asking for free election as the only way to get their rights, not as a gift from the Americans but as their right as per the democratic model that the Americans are proposing for Iraq.

Answer3: There is no official that would clarify the real percentages , but Shia believes that they are at least 65% with 70% being followers of Alsaid Alsystay "the classical Shia", 10% followers to Alsader " Islamic state" and others over the others.

Sorry, I tried to make it short asp possible.

Abu Ayat,

Thank you very much for your replies..

Would you please answer the other questions.. I mean about the Hukom by Alsiad Alsyatani that Direct election is a "must".. and What is the American think about it?

ابو ايات

شكرا لاجابتك

هل لك ايضا ان تجييب على الاسئله الاخرى. واعني حول" الحكم" الذي اصدره السيد السستاني بان الانتخاب المباشر هو الوسيله الشرعيه وما هو راي الامريكان حوله؟

• 6 months later...

Archived