Baghdadee بغدادي

زيارة بوش مالها وما عليها

زيارة بوش مالها وما عليها

ا بقلم:ابو حسين

لايستطيع أي منا ان ينكر ان زيارة السيد بوش الى العراق كانت مفاجئه جدا وغير متوقعه ورغم ذلك نستطيع القول ان ردود الافعال وماعليها في العراق كانت مختلفه تجاه هذه الزياره رغم ان بعض المتتبعين للاخبار السياسيه كانوا يتوقعون زيارة شخص مهم للعراق خلال هذه الايام بعد الزياره المفاجئه التي قام بها وزير خاجية بريطانيا (جاك سترو )

فزيارة الوزير البريطاني المفاجئه من الواضح انها كانت تخفي وراءها شيءوربما كنا نتوقع زيارة توني بلير وليس بوش

وساحدثكم عن ردود افعال مختلفه للعراقيين تجاه هذه الزياره وكما يقول اخونا سالم الاختلاف في الاراء دليل لوجود الحريه والديمقراطيه

كنت في صباح يوم الجمعه اصلح سيارتي في المنطقه الصناعيه بمدينة الحريه عند رجل كاسب بسيط يدعى الحاج وجيه في الخامسه والخمسين من العمر وسالته ماريك بزيارة بوش ياحجي فقال

( والله ياابو حسين فرحت بيهه لان ثبتلي انه سبع , كول وفعل ..اجه في وقت مستحيل واحد يتوقعه يسويهه

بس شكول بعد هذا ابن تكساس والنعم منه

ثم ضحك واسترسل في الحديث قائلا

تعرف ليش اجه .. اني اكلك ليش اجه حتى ينصب على هذوله القشامر ( علي حسن المجيد وطه ياسين وعبد حمود والبقيه منهم )

اني متاكد انه راح زارهم حتى يضحك عليهم والله عمي سبع كال افوت للعراق وفات وكال اجي للعراق واجه

وفي كلامي هاتفيا مع احد المؤيدين للبرموديين من سنغافوره عندما سالته عن رايه بالموضوع قال ابتدا صوته بالارتفاع ( وهذا عادي اسلوب البرموديين كلما تضايقوا من شيء )

أي والله كرت عين العراقيين اجانا بوش البطل …هو هو هو لو بي خير مويجي كم ساعه ويفلت لو بي خير خاليبقه بس هو يخاف من المقاومه يدري لو بقه يصيدوه يصيدوه ..والله ذوله المقاومه ابطال لان رئيس اقوى دوله بالعالم يخاف منهم وميكدر يامن نفسه

وفي حديثي مع امراه عراقيه كبيره في السن تدعى الحاجه ام مصطفى عن رايها بالموضوع قالت

حرمات كنت اتمنى ان اقابله بس مارهمت …وقلت لها لماذا قالت

كنت اتمنى اطلب منه يمنح الاقامه لابني اللي بكندا وصارله خمس سنين هناك ومدا يقبلون ينطوا الاقامه ومااعرف ليش مع العلم هو حباب وخوش ولد وعمره ماسوى أي مشكله

فقلت لها ياحجيه بوش رئيس امريكا موكندا فقالت قابل رئيس امريكا لو يكلهم قبلوا ماراح يقبلوا ..يايمه

وسالت احد المهندسين اصحاب خدمات صيانة التبريد والذي يعمل مع الامريكان في صيانة تبريد احد مقراتهم عن رايه في ذلك فقال

والله ياخويه جيته بمحلهه وهله بي والله لو كنت شايفه كان بوسته من الخدين وليش لا مو هو اللي خلصنه من صدام الغبي

فقلت له ولكن بعض الناس يقولون هذا احتلال فما رايك فقال

والله ياخويه لمن بريطانيا دخلت العراق في سنة (1917) هم الناس كالت نفس الكلام وهواي منهم حاربوا الانكليز مع العلم هم كانوا محتلين من قبل العثمانيين وهؤلاء دمروا العراقيين والعرب وكانوا قمةفغي القسوه والارهاب والتخلف بس مقبولين عند الناس يابه ليش لان هم مسلمين .. دتتخيل التخلف لي وين كان

مع العلم الانكليز دخلوا التكنولوجيا والكهرباء والقطارات وغيرها وغيرها من الاشياء في ذاك الوقت

فلاتستغرب اذا سمعت اراء مشابهه لهذا الكلام الان ولكن صدكني الذي يتكلمون عن الامريكان معظمهم من الناس المستفيده من ايام صدام

واسترسل في الحديث ( اني اكولها وبكل فخر اني اعمل ويه الامريكان وماشفت احسن او اطيب او انزه منهم في التعامل

هذه اراء مختلفه لشرائح الشعب عن زيارة العم بوش وكما قال اخونا سالم الاختلاف في الاراء دليل الحريه والديمقراطيه

ابو حسين

Guest Muterjem

Briefly translating Abu Hussain's:

Here below some different Iraqis reactions:

1- Abu Wajeeh: a 55 years old mechanics , still running his small shop in Alhuraia,. He replied to my question about the visit " I was very happy with it, it proves to me that he is a lion " courageous in Iraqi" he is at his words... He came while it would impossible, no one expected him to do it. But what can I say, that is the Texasee , well I am proud of him."

Then Mr Abu Wajeeh laughed at me and asked " do you know he came here?", he replied " He just wanted to make fun of all those fool guys, Chemical Ali and friends! I assure you that he had visited them and make fun of them.. He is a lion, he said that he would come to Iraq and he did"

2- One bermodian, when I asked him on the phone. He start yielding, as they usually do when get mad " Yes , let the Iraqi be proud! The brave Bush came to us! If he is a courageous, he shouldn't come for one hour! and run a way.. He feel our resistance should be very proud, the president of the greatest country in the world afraid from them.!"

3- Un Mostafa, an old woman, " I was wishing to meet him, thought didn't happen." I asked her , why you were ? " I wanted to ask him to grant my son in Canada the immigration ,my son is very nice man and he had five years over there waiting. The Canadian didn't grant him the immigration. he is very cool and never did a problem to any one!" I asked her " but Bush is in America not Canada?" She replied, "Son, Is there any one in the world dare refuse a request from him? !"

4- An engineer working with Americans as contractor for air conditioning , " He came just in the right time. If had the chance to meet him, I would kiss him , He is there one that get ride of Saddam" .. " I am very proud of working with the American, I never saw more honest and good than them"..

Thanks for sharing these comments. I have read an email from a person working for the CPA that was present at the dining hall visit. All present were thrilled by the President's visit including, Mr. Talabani, the current President of the Governing Council. It was a total suprise to almost all who were present.

During his speech to the troops the email states:

When he said the line about coming too far to be run out of town by a bunch of thugs and assassins, the room just went crazy all over again.  The Iraqis who were there from the Iraqi Media Network were jumping up and down punching the air with their fists.

After his speech, President Bush served mashed potatoes to the troops for about 40 minutes. Then Mr. Bush met with members of the Governing Council. He left after 2 -1/2 hours.

The news of the visit broke here about 10:00am California time on Thanksgiving. My reaction was "That's really cool dude." Most Americans did not know about the visit until the next day beacuse few watch TV news on Thanksgiving - it's a family day.

Thanks for the forum, Baghdadee.

Well let me tell my part of the story..

We were four Iraqi families spending some time at Lake Tahoe.. Then some one told us about the visit.. I don't know if you can imagine.. All the group turn to the Tv looking for Fox covering of the story.. We were so delighted that we could not afford hearing it from CNN with some guys trying to make it look less bright than what it would be.

It ruined our sky program for that day though!

After his speech, President Bush served mashed potatoes to the troops for about 40 minutes. Then Mr. Bush met with members of the Governing Council. He left after 2 -1/2 hours.

I am always curious when people throw numbers up. I tend to do research regardless of whether I believe it or not. While I believed Bush did server for 40 minutes based upon your statement I did a quick search.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=...G=Google+Search

No source I can find shows Bush serving for more than 10 minutes. This in no way deminishes the fact that he did serve them and not them serve him. As they did with Clinton in Afghanistan.

Soul: My information comes from an email from a person present at the dining hall where Mr. Bush served mashed potatoes. The emailer said Mr. Bush served for about 40 minutes. I also saw the reports by the press of 10 minutes of serving potatoes. I trust the person who emailed the information more than the press coverage.

Soul: My information comes from an email from a person present at the dining hall where Mr. Bush served mashed potatoes. The emailer said Mr. Bush served for about 40 minutes. I also saw the reports by the press of 10 minutes of serving potatoes. I trust the person who emailed the information more than the press coverage.

I can only agree that if I had that source I would probably believe him over the news reports as well.

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest_salim

Just to remeber the Bush historical vist to Baghdad on Thanksgiving of 2003.

Just a reminder how much acheivments by both US and Iraqis during the last two years. Today Iraq has a constitution and be ready for national assebly ellections..

Let us all remmeber all sacrifices that made this possible..

Archived