Baghdadee بغدادي

انطباعات عائد من كربلاء/3

AbuAyat ابو ايات

العراقيون ومفهوم الديمقراطية لقد مر العراقيين بظروف ماساوية طيلة فترة حكم صدام ولكن الثمان سنوات الاخيرة كانت قاسية جدا عليهم بحيث انستهم الكثير من الماسي التي سبقت هذه السنين ولكن الهجرة العراقية الكثيفة الى خارج العراق والتواصل بين المهاجرين وذويهم واصدقاءهم ساعد في تجاوز المحنة بعض الشئ لقد شغلني كثيرا سؤال بعد وصولي الى دول الغرب عن سبب الاهتمام الذي تبديه هذه الدول باللاجئين العراقيين ومالذي تجنيه من وراء ذلك وحاولت الاجابة دون ان استطيع ان اصل الى جواب يريحني وبعد كل هذه السنوات وجدت الجواب في العراق ان الذي يذهب الى العراق سيجد العراقيين البسطاء يميلون الى الديمقراطية دون معرفة عميقة بها ولكنهم عرفوا الديمقراطية من خلال العراقيين الموجودين في الغرب حيث ان اكثر الموجودين في الغرب من العراقيين يعيشون حالة من الرفاه والاستقرار والحرية وبالخصوص الحرية الشخصية والتي بالضرورة تعني الحرية الدينية وكيف هم يتمتعون بنظام الضمان الاجتماعي والضمان الصحي وهذا مايبحث عنه العراقيين بعد طول سنين الحرمان والخوف والمرض وعدم الاستقرار وهكذا اصبح مصطلح الديمقراطية بالنسبة لهم مقترن بالذي يبحثون عنه

وهنا وجدت الجواب على سؤالي عن سبب استقبال الغرب لنا لقد تم الترويج للديمقراطية من خلالنا بصورة عملية ومن غير شعارات رنانة

السنة والشيعة وما يسمى بالمقاومة

هناك سؤال يشغل الموجودين في الخارج هل للعمليات التي تقع في العراق ضد الامريكان وضد العراقيين من قبل مايسمى بالمقاومة من رصيد لدى العراقيين سنة وشيعة بالنسبة للسنة فهم منقسمون حول ذلك فقسم كبير منهم وبالخصوص في بغداد يعلنون انهم ليسوا مع هؤلاء وقسم اخر لايبدي رايا وقسم ثالث يقول انه ضد المشروع الامريكي ولكنه ليس مع هؤلاء وقسم قليل وبالخصوص من الذين تظهر عليهم علامات الوهابية فهم يعلنون انهم هع هؤلاء اما بخصوص السنة البعثيون من ازلام النظام المقبور فهم متخفون ويخشون ان يبدوا رايا لانهم متهمون بالنسبة لاكثر الناس اما عن مناطق الرمادي والفلوجة وتكريت واجزاء من بعقوبة فقد سالت بعض السنة الموجودين في بغداد من اهل هذه المناطق والذين هم اكثر اختلاطا وانسجاما مع باقي الطوائف العراقية وبالخصوص الشيعة عن راي اهل هذه المدن بما يسمى بالمقاومة فاجابوا انهم ربما يختلفون عن السنة في بغداد والمناطق الاخرى التي يتواجد فيها طوائف اخرى ففي هذه المناطق الذين يسمون انفسهم مقاومة يلعبون على الوتر الطائفي اولا اذ يصورون للناس هناك ان الشيعة قادمون للحكم وذلك يعني ان السنة سيتعرضون لمجازر انتقامية كما يصورون لهم وكذلك يصورون لهم ان الشيعة اذا وصلوا الى الحكم فانهم سيقومون بمصادرة كل الامتيازات التي حصلوا عليها ايام النظام السابق وهذا الكلام ينطلي على كثير من سكان القرى والبسطاء وبالخصوص الذين ليس لهم اختلاط بباقي مناطق العراق ولكنه من الصعب ان ينطلي على المثقفين منهم ولكن هؤلاء صاروا كالمختطفين هناك فان الذي يعترض على زمر الوهابية وفلول البعثيين فانه قد يتعرض وعائلته الى انتقام هؤلاء بتهمة التعاون مع الامريكان ولانغفل العامل العشائري في هذه المناطق فالكثير من الناس ليس موافقا على مايجري ولكنه لا يبدي رايا لان هناك اناس من عشيرته متورطون ضمن هؤلاء

اما موقف الشيعة من هؤلاء ربما لا نحتاج لكثير من التفصيل في الموضوع فان الشيعة بالاجماع عدا بعض البعثيين المتورطين مع النظام البائد في مجازره موقفهم بالضد من هؤلاء وذلك لان مايسمى بالمقاومة اقترن اسمهم بالوهابية والبعثيين ونحن نعرف راي الناس بالبعثيين فلولا فتوى السيد السيستاني حول البعثيين وعدم قتلهم الى ان يستتب النظام ويقوم نظام قضائي فيحالون اليه لراينا من الاحداث الكثير اما الوهابية فانها مقترنة عند الشيعة تاريخيا ومنذ اول تاسيسهم بمجزرة كربلاءالتي قاموا بها في يوم عيد الغدير وهو من اهم اعياد الشيعة وراح ضحيتها المئات من النساء والاطفال والشيوخ وكذلك الخلاف العقائدي بين الطائفتين حيث ان الوهابية تكفر الشيعة والشيعة تنظر للوهابية بانها فرقة مختلفة عن السنة وانهم من النواصب الذين يعادون اهل البيت الذين هم ائمة الشيعة ومن هنا نعرف ان الشيعة لا يمكن ان يتعاطفوا مع هؤلاء

Guest Mutarjim

Translating AbuAyat's: Please accept my non professional translation.. I just thought it may be better than no one!

Iraqis and Democracy:

During the last eight years, Iraqis went through the worse of what ever they had through the Saddam's era.

Yet with the Iraqi migration and all the inter connection between those abroad and insiders, the suffering was much less. I used to ask my self , why these democratic western countries helped us a lot.. I might find some answer when I returned back to Iraq from my migrating country.

Those who may visit Iraq would find most Iraqis as pro Democracy, though they might not know what democracy is really about. They know democracy from what their migrated friends and relatives who used to live within the social democratic prosperous countries. They found them living under such great freedom and security , both social and personal. Specially the religious freedom.. So Democracy for Iraqis becomes all the good expectations that one might dreams about.

I think that would answer the old question , about why the west accept immigrants from Iraq! we are the one to sell democracy to Iraqis, better that what ever books and slogans can ever do!

Shia and Sunni views about resistance:

A lot of those out side Iraq keep wondering if what is called "Resistance" has any backing from majority of Iraqis, both Sunni and Shia..

As far as Sunni, they are divided into three categories. Most of those Sunni in Baghdad that I met are against it. Yet, some have no opinion, others are against the American presence but not agreeing to the violence. Others especially Wahabees and pro Baathis are with it.

Most of Baathies in Baghdad are not in a situation of discussing such issue, as they are afraid of public reaction.

As far as to the traingle,I had asked some of Sunni's in Baghdad that are with Triangle origin. They confirm to me that people over there are bit different than Sunni in Baghdad.. There is a a lot of propaganda that the issue is a factionist one,.. First they try to tell people that The Shia are coming and they would kill Sunni's also they tell people that all their wealth and privileges would be taken from them.. A lot of people in the rural areas might believe such stories but not the intellectuals in the main cities in the triangle. However they might not be in a position to tell different story, as a lot of their tribes members are engaged with such hostilities.

As for the Shia, no thing new, all of them excluding some Baathies, are against the violence.. May be because these actions are related to Wahabees and Bathists. As for Baaathist , every body know how Shia feeling about . It is very well known that without Alsaid Alsystany fatwa of not allowing revenge to Baathist, and that they should be prosecuted legally for their crimes , without this, there would be a massive revenge against them..

As for the Wahabees, all shia are very aware to Whahabbes killing of Shia in Kerbala in the nineteenth century where hundreds including Kids and women were massively executed in Kerbala by the Wahabees. Also as Whabeesim and Shiasim are rivals. Shia look to Wahabees as different than Sunni, while Whabees are looking to Shia as non Muslims, they legalize their killing.

Mutarjim,

Thank you very much for doing the translations. We in the west are very interested in knowing what is going on in Iraq, whether your daily lives are improving, and what the Iraqi people think of all this, but so very few of us can understand or read the Arabic language. Your efforts are truly appreciated, as are the efforts of all those Iraqis who are sharing their thoughts and experiences.

Thank you again, and sending my best wishes for your bright, safe and prosperous future,

Dee

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Just another American

There is exactly ONE minority that the Iraqi constitution should protect:

>>>The individual

By protecting rights of individual people, you can avoid tyranny. If you try to protect "group rights," you set one group against another, everyone's fighting, and some people get treated better than others, and the majority tyrannizes the rest.

The important part about American politics is not just being able to vote for our political representatives. That is very important, to be sure. But rights are just as important, or maybe more so.

Also, it is important to understand what "rights" really means. In the US Constitution, a right is an area where the government may not interfere and may not write a law. The idea was radical at the time, but it has stood the test of time (225 years!).

Translating Dee's:

ترجمه تعليق دي

مترجم

شكرا جزيلا على ترجمتك. نحن في امريكا بحاجه الى ان نعرف كبف يفكر ويجد العراقي الوضع الجديد وبشكل مباشر. جهودك مشكوره وكذلك الاخرين الذين يشاركون بتجاربهم وافكارهم. انياتي لكم بالنجاخ والسعاده والتوفيق

Translating Just-another-American's:

ترجمه تعليق جستانذرامريكن

هناك اقليه يجب حمايتها تماما وهي

,الفرد

بحمايتكم لحقوق الافراد ستحمون انفشكم من الديكتاتوريه.. عندما تحكون حقوق مجموعه معينه فانكم سوف توسسون لوضع مجمعه مقابل اخرى وستكون الاغلبيه دكتاتورا للاخرين.

المهم حول السياسه الامريكيه هو ليس امكانيه التصويت فهي مهمه طبعا والحقوق لها اهميه مماثله وربما اكثر.

ايضا انه من المهم فهم معنى الحقوق . في الدستور الامريكي , الحق هو المجال الذي لايمكن للحكومه ان تتدخل فيه او ان تضع قانونا . هذه الفكره كانت ثوريه في حينها ولكنها صمدت امام الزمن "225 سنه"

Archived