Baghdadee بغدادي

Dear all:

I was speaking to one of my friends from Iraq. We went to high school together. He is a sincere and honest guy :) . I must say he has not a malicious bone in his body. He is an accomplished physician and graduated top of his class. His English language is impeccable. He suffers from no learning disabilities what so ever. In a letter I wrote to him I said:

” Ever since I left home I have never felt I

was accepted. God knows as a shi3ee I was never accepted either. However, being a sand nigger in america is very difficult.” :unsure:

To my shock he did not ask me if it is really that bad for Arabs in the US. This was his reply ;) :

“I hope this doesn't piss u off but Just out of curiosity Y is it that u feel u were

discriminated for being a shiete while u were here....... R there things we dont

know? U were ratheryoung when u left huh?"

:angry: :( :blink: :unsure:

IT IS UNBELIVEBALE! I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START!! SO I thought I would get some ideas from this website. When I go there I could not find one article about it. We have to fill this up. Please help our oblivious brothers realize what had happened.

Thank you all :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Dear all:

I was speaking to one of my friends from Iraq. We went to high school together. He is a sincere and honest guy :) . I must say he has not a malicious bone in his body. He is an accomplished physician and graduated top of his class. His English language is impeccable. He suffers from no learning disabilities what so ever. In a letter I wrote to him I said:

” Ever since I left home I have never felt I

was accepted. God knows as a shi3ee I was never accepted either. However, being a sand nigger in america is very difficult.” :unsure:

To my shock he did not ask me if it is really that bad for Arabs in the US. This was his reply ;) :

“I hope this doesn't piss u off but Just out of curiosity Y is it that u feel u were

discriminated for being a shiete while u were here....... R there things we dont

know? U were ratheryoung when u left huh?"

:angry: :( :blink: :unsure:

IT IS UNBELIVEBALE! I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START!! SO I thought I would get some ideas from this website. When I go there I could not find one article about it. We have to fill this up. Please help our oblivious brothers realize what had happened.

Thank you all :rolleyes: