Baghdadee بغدادي

هل يستحق الامريكي نصبا تذكاريا ؟

هل يستحق الامريكي نصبا تذكاريا ؟

خلال خمسه وثلاثون عاما وهي ما تناسب ثلاثه ارباع عمري تقريبا لم نرى او نسمع بشيء اسمه حريه الرأي او أي شيء ينسب لها لا من بعيد ولا من قريب وباي شكل من الاشكال حتى صار الامر بالنسبه لنا امرا طبيعيا ان نخاف حتى شرطي المرور الذي يعتبر في العراق اخف انواع الاجهزه الامنيه من حيث الارهاب !!!

فكل ما في الوطن صار (مجيرا) لصالح الرئيس القائد حفظه الله ورعاه !!!! من تنظيمات الحزب ورفاقها الى اجهزه الامن واصدقائها (وما اكثرهم) الى تنظيمات النقابات ؟ ونفاقها الى كل شاعر وفنان وصحفي وكل ما في عراقها!!!! .

لذلك كان حتما علينا نحن عباد الله ممن لاسند لنا ولا حول الا بالله ان نتحسب كل كلمه او تصرف او اشاره حتى وان كانت غير مقصوده تصدر منا خوفا من ملاقاة ما لا تحمد عقباه اوبما يمكن ان يفسر على انه ضد النظام .

فالشيعي عميل لايران حتى تثبت برأته والكردي خائن لتراب الوطن حتى تثبت برأته والمسيحي متواطيء مع اجهزه مخابرات غربيه حتى تثبت برأته والسني عضو في منظمه ارهابيه جندته السعوديه او سوريا حسب الظرف ! وهكذا لم ينجو احد من تشكيله ابناء الشعب سوى بعض اعضاء العائله المالكه الا وهم ابناء صدام ومقربوه فهم الوحيدون ممن يخدموا العراق ويخلصوا ويحافظوا عليه!!!!!

واذا ما ظهر مجرم او خائن كحسين كامل مثلا فانه سرعان ما سيكون شهيدا للغضب اوغيره !

كل ذالك كان يجري بمرأى ومسمع من ابناء العروبه والعالم ولم يحرك احدا ساكنا تجاه هذا الشعب المقهور حتى دب اليأس في نفوس العراقين ليصيروا كائنات شبه حيه لا تدري الى اين المسار او الى اين النهايه حتى قبيل حرب الخليج الثانيه او بما سمي حرب تحرير الكويت حيث وعد بوش الاب بمساعدة العراقيين اذا ما حاولوا القيام بالثوره ضد صدام وعصابته وهكذا كان.

الا ان اللحظات الاخيره من الانتصار النهائي استجاب (بوش) الاب لنصيحه العم ابو ناجي من الابقاء على صدام والتراجع عن وعوده للشعب العراقي وهنا كانت الطامه الكبرى حيث فتك صدام بالشعب بصوره لا يمكن تخيلها او وصفها او حتى كتابتها في مجلدات فاكثرمن خمسه عشر محافظه من مجموع ثمانيه عشر قد تم تدميرها وقتل من فيها بسبب او بدونه ولا مجال للتمييز ما بين طفل رضيع او امرأءه او شيخ او مريض او شاب او غيره فالقبور الجماعيه لم تكن لترفض ايا منهم ولسان حالها يقول هل من مزيد!!! وكأنها هي الاخرى رضخت لسطوته .

اما السجون فحدث ولا حرج اما التعامل مع المواطن فلم يكن عبيد فرعون باقل منهم اضطادها وعبوديه .

ومما ساعد على ازدياد المعاناة سنوات الحصار الذي حاولت الامم المتحدة فرضه على صدام الا ان صدام استطاع ان يحيله و يفرضه على الشعب دونه وبذلك ازداد الشعب تمزقا كما ازداد صدام انتفاخا .

وجاءت ساعه الصفر بقرار امريكي جديد ربما كان تكفيرا مما اذنبوا بحق الشعب العراقي لتغيير هذا المجرم واقامه نظام ديمقراطي على انقاضه يمحو اثار السنين التعبه عن كاهل هذا الانسان الذي عانى طويلا من شيئ اسمه الخوف .

وكانت المفاجئه وسقط الصنم سريعا باكثر مما توقع البعض والعراقيون ما بين مصدق ومكذب ولكن القوات الامريكيه تجتاح وتكتسح فلول صدام المنهاره , في تلك اللحظه وقف العراقي يراقب ويشاهد لانه ما زال غير مصدق هل انه حقا نال حريته ام انها ما زالت لعبه اخرى هل انه يمتلك الحق بان يحلم بالمستقبل هل انه من الممكن ان يكون انسانا !!!!!!

الرئيس بوش الابن يصرح ويؤكد ويطمئن ويصر على مشروعه الذي لارجعه فيه والعراقيون مبهوتون .

الجنود الامريكيون بدأوا يتساقطون في ارض العراق من اجل مواصله المهمه .

الرئيس الامريكي بدأ (باجبار) بعض الدول الغنيه للمساهمه في اعاده بناء العراق والجنود ما زالوا يتساقطون .

الرئيس الامريكي يصر على ان لا انسحاب ولا تراجع والجنود ما زالوا يتساقطون .

الرئيس الامريكي يعمل على( قص اجنحه )الاعراب والدول المجاوره من التحليق في العراق والجنود ما زالوا يتساقطون .

البنيه التحتيه تبدأ بالنمو والمواطن العراقي يبدا عصر نهوضه وحريته والجنود الامريكان ما زالوا يتساقطون .

العراقي استلم اول خيط يوصله للصف في دول احترام الانسان وحقوقه وبناء شخصيته وهو يعرف تماما من ان منقذيه لم يؤدوا كل ذلك من اجل سواد عيونهم فعالم اليوم تحكمه المصالح فهل نرى من هذا العراقي يوما اعترافا بمن خلصه من جلاده ببناء نصب رمزي لمن ضحى من اجله بما يخدم مصالحه ايضا .

بهلول الحكيم

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the American deserve a statue?

Over the last thirty five years, which represent three quarter of my life, we never heared or ran into something called free opinion or any related thing and in any sense. It became normal that we frightened even by traffic policeman who was considered as just the less terrifying policeman.

Every thing in Iraq was owned by the president " god bless him and save him!!!" ,.From the party memberss to security police and their friends " how many!!" to the union members to poets , artists, journalists, every thing in Iraq.

So it was a must that we ,poor people, who didn't find any support to be aware of any word or action, even non intentional, that might be interpreted as against the regime.

Every Shia is an Iranian agent until prove innocent, every Kurd is a betrayer until his innocence, every Christian is a western intelligence agent till prove otherwise, Sunnis are members of terrorist organizations that had been funded by Saudis or syrians as circumstances permit!! So practically no one survive excluding some of the monarchy family members.. they are the only that can serve Iraq and be the good citizens.

When a criminal or betrayer showed up such as Husain Kamel, he soon became " the martyred of angry".

All this happened while all Arabs and the world did nothing to help the crashed nation until we got desperate and became semi-human , don't know were to go and what would be the end. Until the Kuwait war when President Bush senior promised to help the Iraqis if they revolt. And that what happened.But at the last moment , Bush senior had listened to the old British advice of keeping Saddam and not helping Iraqis.

And there were all the worse happened. Saddam crashed almost fifteen of the eighteen governates, no books can describe what had happened to Iraqis. There were no differentiation between kids, women, elderly or young . Mass graves would never refuse accepting any and kept asking for more!!! As if they are, too flowing his orders..

As for prisons, no need to talk about. As for how normal people got treated, I am sure Pharos's slaves were much luckier.

Then the long years of UN sanctions, which Saddam turned it to be to his favor by directed it toward the people.

Then came the moment that every one was waiting for, and again it was an American one. Probably to correct their mistakes toward Iraqi people and to build a democratic new system.

Soon came the moment with Saddam statue failing down , faster than any one could imagine..

Iraqis were standing wondering if really the moment had finally came or it might be another game. Do they have the right one? to have their dreams and be human !!!!

President Bush junior keeps saying that Americans are there and would never betray Iraqi, they were just standing astonished!

Americans soldiers start to fall in Iraq for the sack of the mission

President Bush started to push on the rich countries to rebuild Iraq and there is no retreat, soldier keep falling down

President Bush works on cutting the Arabs and neighbors from interfering in Iraq, Soldiers keep falling down.

The Iraqi economy start building up and Iraq start its new prosperous era, Soldiers keep falling down.

Iraqis get the first opportunity that would keep them in the human rights era and building their personality while they know that savers are there for their agenda..

Shall we expect the Iraqi to stand acknowledging those who pay great scarifies for his benefits also

Dear Bahlol,

I hope my nation never listens to false "allies" and "friends" again, as we did in the great betrayal after the Kuwait war. My nation has made mistakes, and the failure to take Saddam in 1991, that led to so much death and suffering, was the greatest shame in my lifetime. I think my leadership thought the Iraqi army had been so decimated by the war, and Hussein had been so weakened, the revolt could be successful. I don't think we understood the depth of Hussein's penetration into Iraqi society with the Mukabarat and other Hitler and Stalin-like agencies. The "no fly zones" were too late to help. I cannot tell you how awful many Americans feel about the aftermath of the Kuwait war. I hope we know for certain now that France, Saudi Arabia and etc. are morally bankrupt, cowardly, and the friends of tyrants and terrorists.

Please, build no monuments. Build your nation and heal your wounds. I wish you every happiness.

Regards,

Tom Penn

Translating Tom's:

رجمه تعليق توم

عزيزي بهلول

اتمنى لو ان أمتي لن تستمع لكل اؤلائك الاصدقاء والحلفاء الوهميين مره اخرى, كما فعلنا في الخيانه الكبرى بعد حرب الكويت. لقد ارتكبت امتي خطأ, وعدم الاطاحه بصدام في 1991, الذي ادى الى كل هذا التقتيل والمعاناه, لقد كان العار الاكبر في حياتي. اظن ان قيادتي كانت تعتقد ان الجيش العراقي كان قد انهك جدا وان صدام كان قد اضعف جدا, وان الثوره ستنجح. لااعتقد اننا كنا قد فهمنا عمق تغلغل صدام في المجتمع العراقي من خلال المخابرات و الاجهزه الشبه الهتلريه والستالينيه الاخرى. قرار منطقه الحظر الجوي كان متاخرا للمساعده.انا لااستطيع اعبر عن مدى الشعور بالاثم الذي يشعر به بعض الامريكان حول ماحصل بعد حرب الكويت. أتمنى ان نكون قد عرفنا كم قد افلست السعوديه وفرنسا والاخرين اخلاقيا ,اؤلئك الهمج اصدقاء الجبابره والارهابيين.

ارجوكم لاتبنوا لنا نصب تذكاريه , ابنوا امتكم والعقوا الجراح. اتمنى لكم كل السعاده.

تحيات

توم بين

عزيزي توم بين

شكرا لكلماتك الرقيقه ,لقد جاءت كلماتك الرقيقه بما يشبه الاعتذار . وهذا ما لم اتوقعه او اطلبه.

وحقيقه اني لم اكن لاعرف موقعك او من تكون لانك بالنتيجه انسان وهذا ما اشترك معك به .

لا اعتقد بانك مسؤولا عما فعل الاخرون بنا ولا يمكنك ان تعكس ذلك على امتك ايضا لانها بالنتيجه كانت سياسه شخص حاول اخفاء الحقائق من اجل ان يحقق شيئا لبلاده حتى وان كان ذلك على حساب عذابات الاخرين .

وهكذا هي السياسه لا رحمه فيها لاحد انها لغه مصالح وما يفعله الفرنسيون والسعوديون وغيرهم ماهو الا جزء لا يتجزأ مما يفعله الاخرون في عالم السياسه اليوم ففي كل زمان ومكان تجد من يساند هؤلاء وفق ما تتطلبه مصلحته ولا مكان للانسانيه في ذلك العالم .

نحن من عانى الاضطهاد نعرف اكثر من غيرنا ما اهميه الانسانيه في العلاقات الانسانيه واليها نسعى.

نحن نشكر الامريكان لانهم في النهايه استمعوا وساعدوالعراقيين بما يوافق مصالحهم .

نعم اننا نحاول ان نلعق جراحنا ونسيان الماضي ولكن السوأل هل سيتركنا الاخرون .

لك كل الحب

بهلول الحكيم

Dear Tom penn

Thank you for your soft word feelings. your soft words came like

as an apology,that what I didn’t expect or request.

That is the first time I write in English ,so I apologize if it is

not clear enough.

In fact I didn't’ know who are you. but you are human that

what I am sharing with .

I don’t think you are responsible about what others did to us ,

also you can not reflect it upon your nation because at last it was

one person tried to hid truth in order to do something to his

country or to his personal glory even though it makes suffering to

others.

It is politics, there is no mercy or pity to any one, it is

benefits language, France or Saudi and others did small part in

some thing named politics world.

At any time or any place you can see who can support tyrants according

to his benefits, there is no humanity in this world.

We who suffered a lot from persecutions , for that, we know more than

others what humanity means .

We are grateful to Americans because they are at last listen to Iraqi

people and support them according to their benefits.

Yes ,we heal our wounds and we try to forget the past but the

question will others leave us alone ?

All love to you

bahlol

العراقي ما بين عهدين

العراقيون الراجعون الى بلدهم عبر الاردن يعاملون معامله سيئه للغايه من قبل الجهات الاردنيه وكأن الاردنين يريدون ايصال رساله الى العراقيين وخصوصا الشيعه والاكراد منهم والذين يشكلون الغلبيه العظمى من العراقيين من انهم خونه باستقدامهم الامريكان والترحيب بقدومهم .

وروى لي احد القادمين حديثا من انه تعرض لمضايقات كثير اجبرته على تحملها هو ما راى من وجه تشابه من غلظه الشرطي الاردني بتلك التي تذكره بشرطه صدام .

لكنه عندما وصل الى الحدود العراقيه ذهب مستنجدا بالضابط الامريكي وقال له الست مسؤول عن حمايتي لانك محتلا لي ؟ او لست تمثل امريكا التي تفخر بحمايتها للديمقراطيه والحريه والعدل ؟ فرد عليه الضابط صحيح ولكن ما هو طلبك؟ فاخبره من معامله ذاك الاردني , وما هي الا لحظات حتى قام هذا الضابط الامريكي بقياده مدرعته ليجلب الضابط الاردني وشرطته مكبلين ليتحفظ عليهم في سجن عراقي !!! وكادت ان تحدث ازمه دبلوماسيه بين سلطه الاحتلال والاردن الا ان الموضوع قد سوي بينهما على ان لايعودوا الاردنيين لمثلها مستقبلا .

ونفس السائق كاد ان يحدث معه نفس الامر ولكن مع الحدود السوريه هذه المره فما كان الا ان يخبر الضابط السوري من انه صاحب تلك القضيه فما كان من السوري الا ان يعدل عن رايه ليتصرف باحترام جم حيث ان الخبر قد شاع بالمنطقه قبل ايام.

لا ادري كم هي مصداقيه هذه القصه الا انها متداوله بشكل كبير في العراق هل لانهم يريدون اخافه دول الجوار من ان لهم الان حليف قوي يستطيع ان يحميهم ام انها قصه حقيقيه ؟

هذا الامر دعاني للتفكير جديا لزياره وطني بعد ان هاجرته قسرا رغما عني بعد ان كان الموت يقاربني وكانه ظل يتبعني في كل مكان فقررت ان اتاكد بنفسي من حقيقه الوضع فقمت بالاتصال ببعض ممن اثق بهم لاتعرف على بعض الحقيقه فقمت اولا بالاتصال باختي في العراق وهي سيده لا تهتم بالسياسه ولا بالاحداث لا في عهد صدام ولا الان فسألتها عن الوضع فاجابت ان الامريكين اناس طيبون واحيانا نحتمي بهم ممن نخافهم من العراقيين!!!!!

وعندما سالت صديق لي عن الوضع فاجاب بانه سيء للغايه وان الامريكين يقومون برشق المواطنين الابرياء بالرصاص عشوائيا عند تعرضهم لاي هجوم وبذلك يثبتون وحشيتهم وجبنهم !!!!!!!!

ومعظم العراقيين يتارجح رايهم ما بين هذين الا ان الغالبيه العظمى ممن التقيتهم او ممن سمعت عنهم يشيرون الى ان اصحاب الراي الثاني لايتجاوز حجمها العشرون بالمائه على اكبراحتمال .

ربما توضح هذه الصوره ما كان يعيش به العراق في عهد صدام وبنفس النسبه تقريبا ولكن اليوم انعكست تلك الصوره ليكون المضطهدون (بفتح الهاء)هم الغالبيه التي تنعم بالحريه .

بهلول الحكيم

Nice post bahlol.

Seems a lot of time and effort was put into those words.Thanks for the translation.

Does the American deserve a statue?

we never heared or ran into something called  free opinion or any related thing and in any sense.

So it was a must that we ,poor people, who didn't find any support to be  aware of any word or action, even non intentional, that might be interpreted as against the regime.

All this happened  while all Arabs and the world did nothing to help the crashed nation until we got desperate and became semi-human ,

Saddam crashed almost fifteen of the eighteen governates, no books can describe what had happened to Iraqis. There were no differentiation between kids, women, elderly or young .

Soon came the moment with Saddam statue failing  down , faster than any one could imagine..

Do they have the right one? to have their dreams and be human !!!!

President Bush junior keeps saying that Americans are there and would never betray Iraqi, they were just standing astonished!

Americans soldiers start to fall in Iraq for the sack of the mission

President Bush started to push on the rich countries to rebuild Iraq and there is no retreat, soldier keep falling down

President Bush works on cutting the Arabs and neighbors from interfering in Iraq, Soldiers keep falling down.

The Iraqi economy start building up and Iraq start its new prosperous era, Soldiers keep falling down.

Iraqis get the first opportunity that would keep them in the human rights era and building their personality  while they know that savers are there for their agenda..

Shall we expect the Iraqi to stand acknowledging those who  pay great scarifies for his benefits also

I will use simple words to respond;

?

A statue?

What is this talk of statue?

You mean statue to replace Saddam statue?

A new statue to fear? Fall down in fear and worship in fear ?

No statue of America.

You build statue of child,

with smile in the face,

warmed in new morning sun.

Build statue of your children,

worship your children.

That is what Americans want done.

They are your responsibility to protect.

Shall we expect the Iraqi to stand acknowledging those who  pay great scarifies for his benefits also

Your children have sacrificed.

Dearest Bahlol,

Please do not apologize for your English. I understood every beautiful word, and I have rarely been so deeply moved. I am truly amazed by the Iraqi people. How can people that have suffered such horror and betrayal emerge so thoroughly good and forgiving and intelligent and kind? I have so much to learn from you. You are an inspiration to the world.

You ask the question, “will others leave us alone”? I believe that the Iraqi people will build a great democratic society, and as such, you will be strong. And the American people will stand side by side as your friend for as long as you will have us. Standing strong together, who would dare to threaten you?

You have all my prayers for your future happiness.

With love, pure friendship, and deep respect,

Your brother

Guest Guest_Mutergem

Translating Tom's:

ترجمه تعليق توم

الاعز بهلول

ارجوك لاتعتذر عن انكليزيتك. لقد استوعبت كل كلمه جميله, لقد احدى الحالات النادره التي اهتز بها جدا. انا مفتون بالشعب العراقي.كيف يستطيه شعب عانى كل تلك الاهوال ليخرج منتصبا متسامحا وبذكاء وطيبه.؟ لدي الكثير مما اتعلمه منكم. انتم الهام للعالم.

كنت قد سالت سوالا "هل سيدعونا وشاننا؟" انا اعتقد ان العراقيون سيبنون مجتمعا ديمقراطيا, وستكونون اقوياء. وسيقف الشعب الامريكي جنبا الى جنب كصديق طالما طلبتمونا.. عندما نقف سويا , من يجرئ ان يهددكم.؟

لكم كل صلاواتي بمستقبل سعيد.

مع الحب و الصداقه الخالصه والاحترام العميق

اخوكم

Guest Guest_Mutergem

ترجمه ايردايل

مقال لطيف جدا بهلول

ساستعمل كلمات بسيطه للتعليق

؟نصب تذكاري؟

ماهاذا الكلام عن النصب؟تقصد نصبا ليكون بدلا من نصب صدام؟

نصبا اخر للتخويف؟لا نصب لامريكا.

اقيموا نصبا للشباب , اهتموا بشبابكم م. هذا ما ترغب امريكا منكم. انهم مسؤليتكم لتحموهم.

شبابكم ايضا بذلوا الكثير

Dear Bahlol,

I am just an ordinary American.

Your post came through to my heart. After all of the horrible pain and suffering your people have been forced to endure I would request this as a tribute to Iraq.

Build your country based on human rights and dignity.

Educate your childern of the ways of the world. Work hard and create a prosperous economy, so your people can have homes filled with love and laughter, where you can raise your children and enjoy your beautiful grandchildren.

To me, this would be the best statue you could ever give America.

America will be your friend and protector if you request this of us.

Warm regards,

cicio

Airedale's statue of a child in the dawn is a wonderful idea. Perhaps also a memorial to those hundreds of thousands buried nameless in mass graves. Saddam tried to erase them. They should be remembered.

If someone could please translate? If not, I'll be back on my office computer on Monday, and will use the translator site.

I am going to disagree with those who have posted above, although I understand their intentions, I still disagree. Every day we lose precious American blood to help the Iraqis gain their freedom. We understood the costs going into this, and we know that it is a worthy cause, but still I think it would be an honor if the Iraqi people remembered the fine soldiers who have given their lives for the Iraqi people.

They were sons and fathers and brothers and they will come home to us in flag draped coffins, but we knew the price before we came. They are American soldiers, fine and straight and good, but we knew the price. They have big hearts and care about the Iraqi people and wanted them to be free, they willingly paid the price.

They should be remembered. They paid the price.

Tina,

I appreciate your feelings on the matter, but i don't think the iraqi's need to build a statue in tribute to america's sacrafice. A discreet memorial plaque if they wish to do so, for our allies as well as our country!

Just too see iraqi opinions and thoughts on the internet is enough for me, too have hope for a more brighter future between our two countries and a more stable middle east!!

Archived