Baghdadee بغدادي

Translation for Non-Arabic speakers: please read

The following is a translation site that will allow us to include Arabic translations (albeit clumsily worded) of our posts so that everyone can read them. Please note that the text should be translated in chunks of 250 words or less. That means translate your post 5 sentences at a time. Also, note that Arabic is written from right to left, not left to right as English is. That means that when copying the translation, be sure to start from the right side of the top line, not the left, or you will omit the first line of translated text.

I am hopeful that by using his site, we can improve our communications with non-English speakers.

http://tarjim.ajeeb.com/ajeeb/default.asp?lang=1

الأتباع موقع ترجمة سيسمح لنا أن نتضمّن التّرجمات العربيّة ( ولو بشكل غير متقن محدّد ) لبريدنا حتّى الجميع يمكن أن يقرأهم . من فضلك لاحظ أن النّصّ يجب أن يُتَرْجَم في قطع 250 كلمة أو أقلّ . ذلك الوسائل تترجم بريدك 5 جمل في المرّة . أيضًا, لاحظ أن العربيّة مكتوبة من أيمن إلى اليسار, ليس ترك للعدل كإنجليز . ذلك يعني أن عند نسخ التّرجمة, كن متأكّدًا للبدء من الجانب الصّحيح للخطّ الأعلى, ليس اليسار, أو ستسقط الصّفّ الأوّل من النّصّ المترجم .

أنا متفائل أن باستخدام موقعه, يمكن أن نحسّن اتّصالاتنا مع لا متحدّثين الإنجليزيّات .

Thats a great idea.

This site should have a translate button sticky now that you mention it.

Unfortunately for me I'm not geek enough to word it properly what I mean.

:D

الفكرة العظيمة لثاتس .

هذا الموقع سوف قد يترجم الزّرّ اللّزج بعد أن ذكرته .

للأسف لي لست أبله بدرجة كافية إلى الكلمة هو بشكل مناسب ما أعنيه .

افحصه !

:rolleyes:

I rule ! :lol:

أحكم !

Can anybody verify the accuracy?

I need to join and log into that website before I can use it more.

I started to read the "terms of service" small print....

may registeron some future date.

هل يمكن أن يتحقّق أي شخص من الدّقّة ؟

أحتاج للانضمام و الدّخول في ذلك الموقع قبل أن يمكن أن أستخدمه أكثر .

بدأت قراءة فصول بند الخدمة ....

قد ريجيستيرون بعض التّاريخ المستقبليّ .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tom Grey

Free translation is a great idea. Here is the beginning of their Conditions of Use:

("Ajeeb") maintains the Free Translation site ("Tarjim") as a free service for personal, non-commercial use only. Use of the Site is conditioned upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below, as they may be amended from time to time. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept those terms and conditions without limitation.

( عجيب ) يحافظ على موقع التّرجمة بالتّصرّف ( ترجم ) كخدمة مجّانيّة لاستعمال غير تجاريّ شخصيّ فقط . استعمال الموقع يُشْتَرَط على قبولك للبنود والشّروط الموضوعة فصاعدًا إلى أسفل, بينما (كما) قد يُصَحَّحُوا من وقت إلى آخر . بوصول و تصفّح الموقع, تقبل تلك البنود والشّروط بدون الحدّ .

But cutting there and pasting here doesn't look quite right with the parentheses. Still, a great idea. Will certainly try to use it.

Archived