Baghdadee بغدادي

Student Communication

Guest Achillea

Guest Achillea

I work at a high school in Los Angeles, California. The students here are between 14 and 18 years old, and most of them know very little (or nothing) about Iraq beyond what they might have caught on television. While communication can't do everything, I'm a firm believer that it can prevent or ease many problems or conflicts, along with just making friends. That's one of the things I think is so wonderful about Baghdadee.

My questions are: Would there be any interest in encouraging American teenagers and their Iraqi counterparts to have discussions here? And, would it be possible? The translation page could be used to ease the burden on our hosts, but how good are its translations?

أعمل بمدرسة ثانويّة في لوس أنجلوس, كاليفورنيا . الطّلبة هنا بينهما بالغ من العمر 14 و 18 سنة, و معظمهم يعرف صغير ( أو لا شيئ ) عن العراق بعيدًا جدًّا ما ربّما فهموا تليفزيون . بينما لا يمكن أن يعمل الاتّصال كل شيئ, أنا مؤمن حازم أنه يمكن أن يمنع أو يسهّل مشاكل كثيرة أو النّزاعات, مع فقط يتصادق . ذلك هي أحد الأشياء أفكّر رائع جدًّا عن باجهدادي .

أسئلتي : سوف هناك أيّ فائدة في المراهقين الأمريكيّين المشجّعين و نظراءهم العراقيّة ليحصل على المناقشات هنا ؟ و, هل سيكون ممكن ؟ صفحة التّرجمة يمكن أن تُسْتَخْدَم للتّفريج عن المسئوليّة على مضيفينا, لكنّ كم ترجماته كاملة ؟

I think the shorter the sentence is, the more accurate.. That is how I see it from the translation above..

I think this to be a good idea..Need to control the language though :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived