Baghdadee بغدادي

An Iraq Resolution: Could it be this Simple?

An American Seeking the Direct Input of the Iraqi People  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With full due respect to my friend , It is so shocking that you call the criminal acts of killing Iraqis and coalition forces as RESISTANCE.. I started to doubt if you are same Texas Gentleman that we know or some one hacked your account

What are you calling as "a CAUSE of much ordinary Sunni resistance" were the Allied for that "resistance" until they decided to join the political process.

Why you labeled me with such unfair accusation at a time through my last three years contribution to Baghdad, I never showed other than the call to strong Iraq that democratic and free.. May such call made you think I am biased, I mean biased against terrorists! Who knows

DID YOU READ ANY OF THE ARTICLES?

Salim one of us is having a very bad time understanding plain english !!

THE CAUSE OF MODERATE SUNNI JOINING THE RESISTANCE TERRORIST INSURGENCY TODAY IS THE ACTIONS OF AL SADR MILITIAS LIKE IN THIS ARTICLE: (now is THAT ALL BETTER!)

Ethnic Cleansing in a Baghdad Neighborhood

this was in OCTOBER 2006 !!!! how long has al Sadr been in Government ?

Are you calling these American Troops LIARS? Why are you more comfortable believeing the al Sadr MURDERING GOONS and you KNOW they are ? THAT IS BIAS IN BIG KING LETTERS !!!!

THAT IS NOT THE SALIM I HAVE KNOW FOR 3 YEARS... DID SOMEONE HACK YOUR ACCOUNT ? HOW DO YOU KNOW THE IA DOES NOT SEE AND HAVE THIS SAME INFO... WHY DO YOU GIVE BENEFIT OF DOUBT of THIS UNCONDITIONALLY TO AL SADR MILITIA?... DISMISS AMERICAN TROOPS AS LIAR HERE ? .... I am sorry my friend but that is disgusting to hear FROM YOU. .... you THINK al Sadr militia ok because these SUNNI here & AMERICAS ARE BOTH LIARS ....that is sad

WHAT are YOUR COMMENTS about 1000's dismissed (FIRED) from the illustrious MOI's IP secuirity forces when YOU claimed only A FEW? ANOTHER AMERICAN LIE??????

You have been defending reasons to NOT disband al Sadrs militia from the beginning.. you seem to have confidence in you illustrious MOI which is a DISGRACE !!! In those articles I posted there are US soldiers (professional) Military Police who have tried in vain to get YOUR MOI, POLICE, YOUR GOVERNMENT to take action and have supplied tons of evidence. THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL AMERICAN POLICE (MP's) THAT KNOW who the al-Sadr killers are, .....where they live, where they go, who they met with, when & where and have also killed and even captured some.

the article abbreviated;

U.S. soldiers have uncovered evidence that one Shi'ite militia is engaged in a systematic campaign of violence and intimidation to clear out Sunni residents

Back at Camp Taji, a massive U.S. Army base north of Baghdad, translators sifted through the papers and found evidence backing up what some U.S.troops who patrol Washash have come to suspect — that Shi'ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's Mahdi Army are conducting what amounts to an ethnic cleansing campaign in Washash, a predominantly Shi'ite area with pockets of Sunni residents.

Sadr's militia, the document suggests, are systematically driving Sunni families from their homes around Washash, which some U.S. troops who patrol there have taken to calling Little Sadr City. Among the papers found in the raid is a list of 65 houses around Washash where Shi'ite families have replaced Sunni families. On other pages were drafts of threat letters clearly intended for delivery to Sunni homes. And there was a roster of "virtuous families" in the Washash area with house numbers written next to their names, so the militia relocation agents could keep track of people deemed fit to stay.

"They're very well organized," said Capt. Johnny Sutton, whose troops head up U.S. patrols in Washash.

U.S. forces moved into Washash and surrounding neighborhoods about three weeks ago, as rising sectarian violence left bodies surfacing on the streets almost daily. Initially the mounting death toll looked simply like the results of a spasm of violence in the neighborhood. But as soldiers began piecing together bits of information they uncovered about the killings, a pattern emerged.

Some Sunni families around Washash have been getting threat letters from militant Sadr operatives, who typically set a deadline for them to clear out of their homes. There's a DVD version as well, with demands for a family to move out accompanied by images of houses exploding. Often that's enough to scare a family into moving. Sometimes the Mahdi operatives go further, however. U.S. soldiers I joined on patrols in Washash say Shi'ite militiamen will sometimes abduct and murder the main male figure in a Sunni household, leaving his family unable to afford their home or too terrified to stay. It appears these targeted Sunnis make up much of the body count on the streets in Washash.

SORRY MY FRIEND BUT I HAVE HAD IT HERE..... al Sadr is trying to take your country to destruction and you want to turn a blind eye!!! I will post nothing further for awhile.. YOU will see much play out in the next few weeks !!!!

SORRY MY FRIEND BUT I HAVE HAD IT HERE..... al Sadr is trying to take your country to destruction and you want to turn a blind eye!!! I will post nothing further for awhile.. YOU will see much play out in the next few weeks !!!!

PS:

Why are there almost as many U.S. troops in Iraq now as there were two years ago when, in the interim, more than 300,000 Iraqi security forces have been recruited and trained? What's wrong with this picture?

Texasman,

As I expected, you didn't answer my two questions. Rather you prefered to go through repeating your accusation.

I didn't say any one is liar, what I said is simple. These accusations should go through a transparent process that respect the Iraqi government and it's legal system. Any one "Sadree or non" that is proven to commit crime should be prosecuted through legal procedures . Any mass collective blinded punishment would do more harm to Iraq and the sacrifies of US boys and girls who paid the high price not to destroy Iraq .. such mass action is the request of new Iraq enemies..

If you don't trust the Iraqi government then you should blame your president who keeps repeating his suport for the national unity Governement of Iraq.

Americans are leaving today, tomorrow or later, but they are leaving. It is our country who is destroyed , it is our beloved playgrounds which is messed up. It is our long live social bonds , sunni, shia , arab ,kurds which are breaking !

We need to stand for it , and we are the one who get the bad or good out of it.