Baghdadee بغدادي

Saddam Captured near Tikrit?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._ea/iraq_saddam

Saddam Hussein Captured Alive Near Tikrit

By HAMZA HENDAWI, Associated Press Writer

BAGHDAD, Iraq - American forces captured a bearded Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) as he hid in the cellar of a farmhouse near his hometown of Tikrit, ending one of the most intensive manhunts in history. The arrest, eight months after the fall of Baghdad, was carried out without a shot fired and was a huge victory for U.S. forces

thumb.lon80712141308.iraq_saddam_capture_lon807.jpg

Much news at these links

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl...=World&cat=Iraq

أسر صدام حسين حيّ بالقرب من تكريت

من قبل حمزة هنداويّ, كاتب أسوشيتد برس

بغداد, العراق - القوّات الأمريكيّة أسرت صدام حسين ملتحي ( أخبار - مواقع إنترنت ) بينما (كما) اختبأ في قبو بيت قرب مسقط رأسه تكريت, ينهي أحد المطاردات الأكثر تكثيفًا في التّاريخ . الاعتقال, ثمانية أشهر بعد انخفاض بغداد, نُفِّذَ بدون طلقة مطلقة النّار و هو نصر كبير للقوّات الأمريكيّة

أسر صدام حسين حيّ بالقرب من تكريت

من قبل حمزة هنداويّ, كاتب أسوشيتد برس

بغداد, العراق - القوّات الأمريكيّة أسرت صدام حسين ملتحي ( أخبار - مواقع إنترنت ) بينما (كما) اختبأ في قبو بيت قرب مسقط رأسه تكريت, ينهي أحد المطاردات الأكثر تكثيفًا في التّاريخ . الاعتقال, ثمانية أشهر بعد خريف بغداد, نُفِّذَ بدون

thumb.lon80712141308.iraq_saddam_capture_lon807.jpg

Where are Iraqis?

You may ask this question.. We are all busy talking to each other.. We can't believe it till now

So fast

so easy

So shamefull way that Mr. Saddam deserve..

The main message that I am getting from Baghdad is that people are under un easy to express feeling of joy and hope..

One of my relatives told me that today, her two brothers, her husband and her brother in law.. who all were killed are alive to watch it.. She told me with tears , that today she will be comfortable if she dies that her grandsons will build and live in a great free Iraq, She promises that this Iraq will give asylum to all those Arabs who are shouting for Saddam today.. No more Iraqis need to go seeking asylum abroad !!

A lot to talk about

Keep watching , we do apologize for not participating for the moment as we need some time to grasp the reality..It is huge... more than one can imagine

Guest Guest_Mutergem

Translating Salim's:

ترجمه سالم

اعتقد انكم تتسائلون اين العراقييين؟ نحن مشغولون ..نهاتف بعضنا بعضا.. نحن لا زلنا تحت وقع المفاجئه:

ابهذه السرعه

ابهذه البساطه

ابهذا الذل الذي يستحقه السيد صدام..

الرساله الوحيده التي استمعت لها من بغداد ان الناس تحت شعور بالفرح والامل بشكل لايصدق.

احدة قىيباتي قالت لي , اليوم عاد اخواني الاثنين وزوجي و اخو زوجي للحياه ليروا هذه النهايه.. اخبرتني والدموع بعيونها انها ستموت مرتاحه لمستقبل احفادها يبنون العراق الحر الديمقراطي.. لقد اوعدتني ان العراق سيكون ملجاء امنا حتى للعرب الذين يهتفون لصدام اليوم..

لن يكون في العراق بعد اليوم من يطلب لجوء خارج بلده

الكثير مما يمكن الحديث حوله

ابقوا في الانتضار , نحن نعتذر لعدم مشاركتنا حاليا فنحن بحاجه لقوت كي نهضم ما يحصل.. انه اكبر مما نتخيل

This is a day for the blessed Iraq people. May your heart be full of hope and joy. May you find your voices and may your children and grandchildren know a life that is free to show their feelings and voice their thoughts.

cicio

Salim,

Your reaction is understandable. One can only imagine what it must be like to live, day to day and hour to hour, under the vague fear that your government might suddenly burst in the door to drag you or your loved ones away.

Understand this, as you may already understand: Things are not as they seem. As someone who has watched the professional press in the United States - both 'right' and 'left' - for 20 years, I can say this and say it seriously. The historian David Boorstin has written on this issue.

My fear right now is that Iraqis, who are unused to full access to information without censorship, will be overwhelmed by the myriad opinions and points of view that exist. I know it's taken me years to learn how to cull through the trash, and many times have I been wrong when assuming a source was truly informed. How much more difficult must it be, then, for one who is unused to such a thing?

It is my sincere hope that Iraqis, like you, who have access to computers and satellite television, can sway the opinions of your countrymen and make them understand that the reasonable sounding voice they hear on TV or on the radio may not be all that reasonable at all.

تبنون القصور وتسكنون القبور

لله درك ياامير المؤمنين ومن غيرك يا علي ينطق بالحكمه وينصح الخلق بالموعظه الحسنه .

لقد كان بالامس مشهدا عظيما ان نرى ذاك الطاغيه الذي طالما بنى مجده الشخصي باكوام من الجثث وطوفانا من الدماء ليصل به الامر جبارا عنيدا و فرعونا جديدا على الارض يستحيي النساء ويقتل الابناء كما شاء وكلما شاء.

ان طاغيه كصدام لم يرتضي ان يسكن كما يسكن عباد الله وهذه مشكله تكمن في نفسيه كل طاغ ومستبد لانه يعتقد بانه يختلف عنهم لانه خلق من نار وهم من تراب !!

فاخذ ببناء قصورا شامخه يتحدث عنها القاصي والداني لما فيها من فخامه وجبروت تحكي للاخرين قصه شعب عاش تحت ظل دكتاتور احمق يضع لبنات قصوره من جماجم العراقين ويطرزها ويصبغها من دمائهم لتكون مثار حسد الطغاة الاخرين من ابناء العمومه.

ولكن عظمه الله شاءت ان يعيش هذا المجرم في اخر ايامه في جحر كالقبر ليريه الله ويرينا معه من اياته عجبا ! فما كانت لتنفعه خيوط العنكبوت التي زرعها بباب جحره لايهام القدر الذي ينتظره ليقوده الى مصيره المحتوم , فلطالما حاول ايهام الاخرين بقدرته وسطوته وها هو الان يترنح امام ضربات حقيقته الزائفه .

فمن كان ليصدق ان هذا المجرم الطاووس الذي عاث بالارض الفساد ليظهر بهذه الصوره البائسه من الذل والخنوع الى الحد الذي لايمكن مقارنته بفأر قذر امام هر اشر!! حتى انه استسلم كما تستسلم (........) لمن دفع اجرها, ولم يبدي أي نوع من المقاومه التي طالما تمشدق بها وراح ضحيتها الملايين من ابناء الوطن .

فكل ابناء العراق يتذكرون جيدا فرق الاعدامات التي كانت تقف خلف الجيش منعا لتراجعه لان الجبان لا يليق به ان يكون من جند القائد !!؟؟ وها هو القائد يستسلم كنعجه بيد جزارها .

حتى ان حفيده كان اكثر منه شجاعه في مجابهته للامريكان .

لقد اظهر صدام قوته وبطشه كمارد لايقهر عندما كان يحكم ويقرر كما اظهرجبنه وخسته عندما وقع في الاسر وبذلك اثبت نذالته بكل جداره .

انها رساله لمن يتعظ .

انها رساله لكل الطغاة من حكام العرب وغيرهم .

انها رساله لكل مؤمن صبر على البلاء .

انها كلمات جالت بنفسي وانا ارى ذالك المشهد الذي انتظره الملايين ولكني لا اعتقد ان احدا توقع ما شاهدت عيناه من كيفيه سقوط ذلك الجرذ في تلك المصيده .

انها عظمه الله الذي اراد للبشر ان يحسنوا الظن به وانه ليس بغافلا عما يعمل الظالمون.

يقولون ان لارجعه لزمن المعجزات وهاهي معجزه اخرى تتكرر , خصوصا لنا نحن العراقيون ممن ابتلينا بمن كان اسمه يمثل كل انواع الجبروت والطغيان وكل انواع القهر والعدوان ولكن يريد رب العزة ان يذكرنا بما جاء في كتابه العزيز لتكون عبره لمن اتقى فقال(لهم في الدنيا خزي ولهم في الاخره عذاب عظيم) المائده 41 صدق الله العلي العظيم .

بهلول الحكيم

Guest Tom Grey

Yes, please, talk with each other.

About the future, your dreams, your hopes.

And if you wish comments in English, write some -- and you'll see visitors write back!

I truly wish you, your families, your friends, your fellow Iraqis -- more time of piercing joy, and then the burdens and joys of freedom and construction.

Good fortune.

Archived