Baghdadee بغدادي

Abu Ahmed blog بلوك ابو احمد من داخل العراق

baghda

translating Abu-ahmed's article

regarding the claim that iraqis feeling ashamed _seeing their president this way on TV_ arised by some satellite channels, i would like to assure you that this is not accurate at all and those who might felt ashamed are nothing but the former regime followers who were and still dreaming of its return,sometimes by spreading rumers that the one appeared on th TV was one of his doubles and others by saying that he's run away from the prison .... etc.

and these actually don't represent the least of the iraqi people and if you want to know the real feelings of the iraqis, you can do that by looking at their delightful faces while seeing him as prisoner expressing their happiness by distributing chocolates and presenting tea and other things for free and unless the electrical power was off and there was a shortage in the fuel and other things, they wouldn't go to sleep and the would continue celebrating for several days.

well ... that's the case with the arabic satellite channels which considerd saddam as the God father that he feeded them with faked principles and filled their pockets up with them.

Abu-ahmed from inside iraq

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_abu ahmed

Who is Scott من هو .. سكود ؟؟

ابو علي هو احد اقاربي الذي يعمل في شركه عراقيه تختص باستيراد الادويه والاجهزه الطبيه سالته عن اخبار شركتهم واخبار وزارة الصحه فتكلم عن عدة مواضيع تخص هذا الاطار ,عامة وخاصه وسوف انقل كلامه وباختصار:

ابو علي : ماذا اقول لك ؟؟ هل تصدق ان الامور الان اتعس من السابق في وزارة الصحه وبكثير

ابو احمد : وكيف

ابو علي : انت تسمع بان هناك وزاره ووزير ولكن في الحقيقه ليست هناك لاوزاره ولا وزير .. الحاكم الفعلي في وزارة الصحه العراقيه هو ضابط امريكي ويدعى سكود كل الحل والربط بيده هو فقط اما الوزير والوزاره ورؤساء الاقسام فهم حبر على ورق

فعلى سبيل المثال سابقا وفي ايام النظام السابق ورغم كل السلبيات كان هناك شي اسمه شركات مسجله في الوزاره وكذلك ادويه مسجله ومن ماركات مختلفه في الوزاره ولايمكن لاي نوع من انواع الادويه ان يدخل العراق بدون ان يخضع الى فحص وان تكون الشركه المنتجه لهذا الدواء معرفه عند الوزاره … اما الان فلا ماركات معرفه ولاشركات معرفه بل المطلوب ان تكون معرف عند السيد سكود للحصول على مناقصات تجهيز الادويه فمثلا قبل فتره اكثر من شهرين اعلنت مناقصة تجهيز ادويه وتقدمنا نحن وغيرنا وكان ( سكود افندي )جالسا يستلم المناقصات وينظر بازدراء الى ممثلي الشركات وبجانبه صندوق وكلما استلم احد المناقصات نظر فيها ثم رماها بهذا الصنوق كمن يرمي شيء في سلة المهملات وبعد عدة ايام وبعد انتهاء فترة المناقصه بدات اراجع الوزاره للسؤال عن المناقصه وهل تمت احالتها ام لا فلم اجد الجواب عند أي شخص هناك ولا حتى رؤساء الاقسام وعندما استفسرت من احد الموظفين والذي هو صديق قديم لي قال ( عمي انت شدتكول وشدتحجي رؤساء الاقسام مطفين ومايدرون بكل شي اذا دخلت اني وكتلهم أي كلام يصدكوا واذا دخل غيري وكال عكس كلامي هم يصدكوه ولايعرفون أي شيء مما يجري داخل الوزاره ببساطه هم بوادي والوزاره بوادي اخر حتى الموظفين ملوا منهم وبدؤوا يتخلفون عن الدوام ) فقلت له اريد ان اقابل الوزير وعندما قابلته اجاب وبصراحه ( والله يااخي مو يمي يم هذا الامريكي سكود ) وعندما سالت عن سكود قالوا انه سافر الى عمان

وقلت لهم اذا الى من ستحال المناقصه اذا كان سكود قد سافر ثم اين منقصاتنا فاجاب الموظفين وصديقي القديم معهم لا نعلم

وبعد ايام عاد سكود من عمان وبيده عدة عروض ومن شركات اتصل هو بها من عمان واستلم العروض منها رغم انه سافر بعد انتهاء فترة المناقصه بيوم وعندما سالناه عن مناقصاتنا اجابنا باحتقار اذهبوا لم تحال المناقصه الى أي شركه من شركاتكم والمناقصه احيلت الى شركه اخرى

وعدت الى صديقي الموظف هل حقا مايقوله هذا فضحك وقال :

هذه ليست اول مناقصه تنتهي بهذه الطريقه بل كل المناقصات انتهت هكذا بل وازيدك من الشعر بيت فبسبب هذا السكود كل موظفونا كرهوا الوزاره وكرهوا الدوام فيها فهو يتعمد في كل يوم ي اخذ جوله في مبنى الوزاره وعند مروره بغرف الموظفات يتعمد برفع رجله ووضع ( بصطاله ) على طاولة احدى الموظفات ويبدا بربط قيطانه ويعيد هذه الحركه يوميا ليتعمد اظهار الاحتقار للعراقيين

فقلت له ولم لاتبلغوا الوزير عنه فاجاب :

هاهاها يمعود كلما فات الوزير من يم سكود رفع سكود يديه و ( غمه للوزير ) الم تدرك لحد الان ان سكود هو الوزير الحقيقي وان الوزير هو حبر على ورق

ابو علي : انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

علما ان ابوعلي هو من الشيشان ومن المتضررين من النظام السابق

ابو احمد من داخل العراق

Translated by Vala:

Abu Ali is one of my relatives whom works in an Iraqi company specialized in importing medicines and medical equipment. I asked him about the news of his company and of the ministry of hygiene, he talked about many subjects concerning this matter publicly and specially; I will tell you briefly what he tell me.

Abu Ali: what can I say to you? Do you believe that things now are much worse than before in the ministry of hygiene?

Abu Ahmed: how?

Abu Ali: you hear that there is a ministry and ministers, but in fact there is neither ministry nor minister. The actual governor of the Iraqi ministry is an American officer whom called Scott, everything is in his hand; while the minister, the ministry and the managers of the departments are just ink on paper.

For instance, in the previous days of the past regime and in spite of all the negative things, there was something which is called a registered companies in the ministry, and also register medicines from different marks in the ministry. It is impossible for any type of medicine to enter Iraq without being checked and tested, and also the produced company for this medicine is known well for the ministry…but now there is neither known marks nor known companies but what is needed is to be known by Mr. Scott to get tenders to provide the medicines.

For instance before more than two months a tender has been announced to provide medicines, and we, as others, submitted our offers. (Mr. Scott) sitting receiving the tenders and looking scornfully to the representatives of the companies; besides him there was a box and whenever he receives one of the tenders he looks at it and throw it in that box as if he is throwing something in the wastebasket. After some days and after the period of receiving tenders has ended, I went to the ministry to ask for the tender, has it been submitted or not, I didn’t find the answer with anybody there, even with the managers of the departments. And when I asked one of the employees whom is an old friend of mine he said (my friend what are you saying, what are you talking about, the managers of the departments know nothing; and if I entered and said anything they believe me, and if somebody else entered and spoke something reversibly they believe him, they don’t know anything of what is going on in the ministry. They are simply in the east and the ministry in the west. Even the employees stared to be sick of this situation and to be late on work).

I told him I want to see the minister. When I met him he said honestly (believe me my brother, there is nothing in my hand, it is in the hands of the American Scott).when I asked about Scott they told me that he has gone on a journey to Amman , and I asked them to whom the tender will be submitted if Scott has traveled? Where is our tender? The employee and my old friend replied both: we don’t know!

After some days Scott returned back from Amman and in his hand some offers and from companies he called in Amman , he received the offers from there; in spite that he traveled after the period of submitting the offers ended, before one day, and when we ask him about our tender he replied scornfully: go away the tender hasn’t been submitted to any of your companies and it goes to another company.

I returned back to my employed friend and said: is it true what he says? He laughed and said: This is not the first tender which ends in this way but all tenders ended in such way, and to let me tell you more because of this Scott ; all our employees hated to work in the ministry and hated the working hours, as he purposely make a tour in the ministry everyday, and when he pass by one of the rooms of the employees’ women he put purposely his boot on the table of one of the employed and starts to tie his bootlace, and he repeats this action everyday to show his scorn to the Iraqi people.

I asked him why don’t you report that to the minister?

He replied: ha ha ha hi my friend whenever the minister walks besides Scott, Scott raise his hand and make joke of the minister. Don’t you realize untill now that Scott is the real minister and that the minister is just ink on paper.

Abu Ali: may god have mercy on us.

Taking in consideration that Abu Ali is from Sheshane and from those who have been hurt from the previous regime.

Abu Ahmed from Iraq.

Guest مراقب

ابو احمد

مقال مهم حيث يعطي انطباع عن بعض نقاط الاحتكاك بين العراقيين ومسؤوليين في اداره التخالف.

المهم في المقال براي هو ان الشخص المتحدث يرى في اسلوب اداره عقود الادويه الحالي اسلوبا غير مناسب. وان الضابط الامريكي المسؤل عن وزاره الصحه شخص مكروه. قد يكون السبب في ان المتحدث كان قد فقد بعض من علاقاته السابقه في اللجان التي كانت تحيل العقود ومعروف مدى الفساد الاداري والرشوه في تلك اللجان, ولذلك فهو يعتبر اداء وزاره الصحه مرتبط بما تمنحه من عقود له ولبقيه الشركات. وهذا امر لااعتقد مناسب للحكم على اداء هذا الضابط او غيره.

مع ذلك فان في المقال نقاط مهمه تتعلق بالصلاحيات الممنوحه للجهات العراقيه داخل الوزارات. وهو ام يكاد يكون معروفا داخل اغلب الوزارات ويؤدي الى تسييب اداري قاتل من خلال شعور الموضف بعدم وجود هلرميه واحترام للقياده الاداريه بسبب تعمد المسؤليين الامريكان في بعض الوزارات على التقليل اهميه المسؤليين العراقيين.

ان التحقق من عجرفه هذا الضابط واسلوب ادارته للمناقصات امر مهم. هل بالامكان الاستفسار من خلال شخص اخر من داخل الوزاره.. شخص بعيد عن المناقصات والتجاره ..شخص من المؤسسه الطبيه الخدميه نفسها

شكرا لهذا المقال الجيد

Translating Murageb's by Mutergem:

Dear Abu Ahmed

Very important article that might highlight those point of interaction between Iraqis and some CPA officials. What is important is that the person that was talking , is seeing the current way the drugs are imported , as a non efficient. And that American official is not a lovely one. There is possibility that the talker has lost some of his previous previlages where the old system used to award all those contracts in a very corrupted way< so he might look the new system from this prospective only. If this is the case then this might not be a fair way to judge.

However, there are a lot of good points in the comment regarding the autherizations that were passed to Iraqis..This is become a very known issue and leads to a killing unresponsible behaviour by a lot of Iraqi officials within the ministries. Who don't find the needed heirarichal positions respect.. That is because some of the American adminstrators showing unrespect to the Iraqi one's.

The investagation on this officer behaviour is very imprtant.. Is it possible to double check with these claims from another source , that is distant from trading, some one from within the medical community?

Thanks for your good article.

لماذا .. كربلاء

من جديد قام الجبناء بضرب هذه المدينه المقدسه وباسم ( المقاومه ) والتي لاتستحق هذا الاسم

الهدف الاول كان مبنى المحافظه والذي هو موقعا لقوات التحالف والثاني هو مقرا لقوات التحالف الذي يقع بالقرب من جامعة كربلاء في حي الموظفين ( وبالخطا ) كما يدعون اتت القذائف لتصيب جامعة كربلاء وفي الساعه الحاديه عشره صباحا اي في عز الدوام والتكدس

فهل هذا هو الوقت المناسب لضرب هكذا مدينه وفي مثل هذا التجمع ؟؟؟

كان هناك بعض القتلى في صفوف قوات التحالف وكذلك في بعض المدنيين والشرطه العراقيه ولكن الجرحى كانوا كثيرين في صفوف المدنيين ( اكثر من مائة جريح ) ولك ان تتخيل مدينه مثل كربلاء وبامكانياتها الضعيفه طبيا ماذا تفعل حيال هذه الفاجعه

حتى بالنسبه لاصابات قوات التحالف فالنس متاسفون عليهم لانهم كانوا طيبون جدا في التعامل مع الناس

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو لماذا كربلاء؟؟

اعتقد الجواب واضح فكربلاء اليوم هي افضل مدن العراق من ناحية الامان وفرص العمل والموارد الماديه فهي تهيء مالايقل عن عشرات الفرص يوميا ( هذا من عدا الفرص الثابته لاهلها ) فقد وصلت الايجارات الشهريه للبيوت في مركز المدينه والتي لاتزيد مساحتها عن سبعين مترا الى الف دولار شهريا وبالطبع هذا الاستقرار والرفاهيه ليس في صالح بعض الاطراف المضره في هذا المجتمع

ابو احمد من كربلاء

Translating Abu Ahmed's:

Why Kerbala ?

Again the coward hit Kerbala, one car bomb at govrnator office and other near to kerbala Univeristy where the coalition center. They hit the univeristy at peak time..Is that the resisteance that they are talking about?

There were kill among coalition, police and citizens.. You may imagine the situation in Kerbala where hospitals are not ready to get all this no. of wounds.

People were feeling sorry for the coalition soldiers, they were very nice.

The question is why Kerbala.. I think because Kerbala is one of quiet cities and most booming ..There are a lot of apportunities.. You need to imagin that a small town house is rented at 1000 dollar a month.

Such recovery in economy is not in the interest of some parties..

هدية المباهج في راس السنه

كنت عائدا الى منزلي في الساعه الخامسه عصرا من يوم الثلاثاء المصادف الثلاثين من شهر ديسمبر لهذا العام وقبل ان اصل الى باب منزلي واذا بولدي احمد ذو الثلاث سنوات ياتي مهرولا باتجاهي وهو يقول (بابا الحك اليوم الامريكان اجونا للبيت ) وذهلت ..امريكان ..لماذا .. مالذي حدث؟؟

ركضت نحو منزلي ورايت ان زوجتي في حاله نفسيه صعبه وسالت والدتي مالذي حدث اخبريني وبالتفصيل

الوالده : لاتقلق لايوجد مايخيف ساقول لك كل شيء الان

في حوالي الواحده ظهرا اليوم بدات الشرطه العراقيه بغلق شارعنا الذي هو مقابل سكة القطار ( وكذلك مدرسة المباهج مقابل سكة القطار وعلى بعد فرعين من منزلنا ) حتى اغلقوا شارعنا تماما من كل المنافذ وبدا رتل امريكي يسير في فرعنا ويتكون حوالي من ثمان مدرعات منها دبابتان وبدا المنظر مرعبا كان هناك شيء سوف يحدث وبعد ان ملات الدروع شارعنا بدقائق واذا بجرس المنزل يدق وعندما فتحت الباب وجدت حوالي عشره من الجنود الامريكان المدججين بالسلاح يقفون بباب المنزل وليس معهم أي شخص عراقي فتكلموا معي بالانكليزيه وانا لاافهمها ولكني فهمت من اشارتهم انهم يريدون الصعود الى سطح المنزل ( الوالده رغم انها لاتجيد الانكليزيه الا انها تمتلك ذكاء فطري لاستيعاب الحدث ) فاشرت لهم بالانتظار قليلا ودخلت المنزل واخبرت زوجتك والاولاد ان يذهبوا الى المطبخ ولا يتحركوا منه ابدا واقفلت جميع ابواب الغرف تحسبا لكل طاري ثم اشرت لهم ان بامكانهم الدخول وفعلا دخلوا مهرولين الى سطح المنزل ثم اشاروا لي انهم يريدون الصعود الى اعلى سطح في المنزل وفعلا فتحت لهم باب السطح العالي وصعدوا جميعهم الى هناك وقال احدهم في محاوله لافهامنا مايجري ( ذيرز بمب ) وعندها ارتعبت زوجتك كثيرا من ذلك واخبرتها ان تهدا قليلا فالله هو الذي يحمينا وبينما ركض جيراننا نحو منزلنا لغرض الاطمئنان علينا وقف الامريكان بوجوههم وقالوا لهم (كو كو كو) ولم يسمحوا لاي شخص بالاقتراب واستمروا لدقائق في سطح المنزل وكانهم يراقبون شيء ما وبعد ذلك نزلوا مسرعين الى اسفل المنزل والذي لفت انتباهي انهم عند نزولهم كانوا يدنجون رؤوسهم مهرولين وهم يقولون ( ياله ياله ياله ) وفهمت انهم يتصرفون بطريقة الرجال العراقيين عندما يدخلون الى منزل غريب يدنجون رؤوسهم ويقولون ياالله ياالله وهي اشاره الى النساء في المنزل ان يتهياوا فهناك رجال قادمون ولااعرف من علمهم هذه الطريقه العراقيه المهم خرجوا جميعهم وبقي اثنان فقط منهم وهم يحاولون افهامي انه كانت هناك قنبله او عبوه ناسفه وهم يشيرون الى المنطقه المقابله لمدرسة المباهج وقالوا ( انكلش ) او شيء كهذا وفهمت انهم يسالوني ان كنت افهم الانكليزيه فاشرت لهم بيدي لا فقالوا ( اوكي شكرا ) وذهبوا الى احمد ( ولدي ذو الست سنوات وهوطالب في الصف الاول في مدرسة المباهج ) وصافحوه وقالوا له شكرا واجابهم شكرا وهو خائف مما يحدث ومباشرة سالني احمد ( بابا ليش صافحوني بايدهم اليسرى مو اليمنى ) فقلت له هل كانوا يحملون السلاح بيدهم اليمنى فقال ( أي ) فقلت له اذا كيف تريدهم ان يصافحوك بها وهي تحمل السلاح فاجاب ( ها هسه افتهمت ) وغادروا بعدها مباشرة الا اننا بقينا خائفين وزوجتك كانت مرعوبه جدا وركض الجيران الى منزلنا وهم قلقين علينا ولكن الحمد لله عدت سلامات

وبالرغم من ذلك فقد منعت زوجتي احمد من الذهاب الى المدرسه في اليوم التالي خوفا من أي شيء

وهنا اقول شكرا لهذه المقاومه وشكرا لهذه الهديه المناسبه لاطفال المباهج في عيد راس السنه الميلاديه واتمنى لكم ان تاكلوا مما تطبخوه ياقتلة الاطفال

ابو احمد من داخل العراق

Translation by Maha

The New Year’s Gift for Al-mabahej School

I was coming home around 5 o’clock on Tuesday, December 30th 2003. Upon arriving at the door, I was greeted by my six-year-old son Ahmed, running towards me and saying “Baba, come quickly! American soldiers came to our hose today!” I was stunned. Americans? At our home? Why? I ran into my house and saw my wife in a

very bad condition. My mother calmed me down and explained everything in detail when I asked her what had happened. She said “ Don’t worry, there’s nothing to be afraid of. At around 1:30 this afternoon, Iraqi officers closed down our street, which is opposite to the railroad tracks, as is Al-mabahej school, which is located two blocks away from our house. A drill containing of American soldiers began circulating around our block. They had two tanks and several armed cars and the situation was very frightening. Something was going to happen. Minutes later, our doorbell rang and when I opened the door, I found 10 armed American soldiers and they had no Arabic-speaking person. They spoke in English and I could not understand them. But I understood that they wanted to go on the roof.” My

mother, though she does not speak English, she has an intuition for grasping languages.

“ I signaled for them to wait for a little while and I went inside the house and told your wife and kids to go to the kitchen and stay there and I Locked all of the rooms anticipating the worst. Then I signaled for the soldiers to come in and they did. They ran to the roof and signaled to me that they wanted to go on the highest roof and I opened the door to the highest roof and they went up there. One of them attempeted to explain what was going on and he told us that ‘there is a bomb’ Your wife was horrified and I told her to calm down, God will protect us. Our neighbors ran to our house in order to check on us and make sure we were okay but the American soldiers stopped them and told them to ‘go, go go!’ and they would not let anyone come anywhere near the house. They remained on the roof for a few minutes and it seemed as though they were observing something. Later, they came downstairs in a hurry. It caught my attention that they bowed their heads and said ‘yala yala yala’ as they reminded me of Iraqi men who. Upon coming into a house, say ‘ya allah ya allah ya allah’ and it is a signal to the the women in the house to put on their hijabs. I don’t know who taught them this Iraqi way. In any case, they all left, except for two of them who tried to expain to me that there was a bomb at the al-mabahej school. They asked me if I spoke English and I said that I don’t . They thanked me and went to your son Ahmed, who was horrified by the whole scene . (My six-year-old son, who is in the first grade at al- mabahej school by the way) and they shook his hands. He was horrified and later wondered why they are shaking his left hand. I explained to him that it was because their right hand was armed. He answered ‘oh now I understand’ Even though they left immediately, we were terrified and your wife was in shock. The neighbors came into the house in a hurry as they were worried about us, but thank God it all went fine.”

Still, my wife did not allow Ahmed to go to school the next day, fearing the worst.

At this point I must say to this

resistance: thank you so much for this wonderful gift for the children of al-mabahej school in the occasion of the New Year. I just hope that one day soon you get a taste of your own medicine you children murderers!

-Abu Ahmed from Inside Iraq.

Guest Guest_salim

ابو احمد

والذي لفت انتباهي انهم عند نزولهم كانوا يدنجون رؤوسهم مهرولين وهم يقولون ( ياله ياله ياله ) وفهمت انهم يتصرفون بطريقة الرجال العراقيين عندما يدخلون الى منزل غريب يدنجون رؤوسهم ويقولون ياالله ياالله

مقال لطيف يوضح المدى الذي يحترم فيه الجنود الامريكان العوائل .

هل لك ان تخبرنا عن سبب تفتيشهم بيتكم بالذات

وهل سرقوا شئ كما يدعي سليم في مقاله الاخير من انهم اذا دخلوا بيت فانهم يرعبون ويسرقون.

Guest Guest_salim

Translating the above:

Abo Ahmed

والذي لفت انتباهي انهم عند نزولهم كانوا يدنجون رؤوسهم مهرولين وهم يقولون ( ياله ياله ياله ) وفهمت انهم يتصرفون بطريقة الرجال العراقيين عندما يدخلون الى منزل غريب يدنجون رؤوسهم ويقولون ياالله ياالله

What brought my attention is that they were saying "Yala, yaala" When then go through the house.. Just like any starnger Iraqi when get into  house,, A signal for those women who might be inside, to have there hujab on"

Nice article .. Showing the extent that American soldiers are respecting traditions of Iraqi families.

Why they searched your house,.

What is your opinion about what Saleem had mentioned that they terrify and steal.?

بالنسبه لسؤال الاخ عن تفتيش المنزل

هناك نقطه مهمه بداية هم لم يفتشوا المنزل ابدا بل ان موقع منزلنا قياسا بالحادثه ستراتيجي حيث انه اعلى منزل مقابل للشارع الخدمي المشرف على موقع العبوه الناسفه , كذلك هو ليس مقابلها بالضبط بل يبعد مسافة حوالي خمسة عشرمترا لذلك فالصاعد الى السطح بامكانه ان يشرف وبسهوله هلى المنطقه خصوصا انها منطقه مفتوحه, وقد استفاد الجنود من هذه المواصفات ولم يقوموا بتفتيش المنزل اطلاقا ولم يحركوا اي ساكن داخل المنزل .

اما بالنسبه للذي يحدث في منزل الاخ سليم فلااستطيع ان اجيب على ذلك فانا اكتب ماارى واسمع من اهلي ولااستطيع ان احلل مايجري في مناطق اخرى

ابو احمد من داخل العراق

translated by fatimaAs far as the brother's question goes about searching the house..

There is an important point. First of all, they did not search the house at all. Rather, our house has the heighest roof and a very strategic location, across from the service watching out for the bomb.

Also, it is not located exactly across from the school, but approximately 15 meters away from it. This is why whoever goes on the roof can easily see the entire neighborhood, especially since it is an open neighborhood. The soldiers used these qualities to carry out thier duties and did not search the house or move the owners in any way.

As for what is going on in Saleem's house, I cannot answer that question because I only report what i see and hear from my folks and I cannot analyze the goings-on in other neighborhoods.

-Abu ahmed from inside Iraq

بالنسبه لموضوع سكود

هناك شيء مهم عند حديثي مع ابو علي كان حديثا عابرا وليس لقاء صحفيا لكي يقوم هذا الرجل بالافتراء مثلا على سكود او غيره لذلك فانا واثق مما قاله بدون الحاجه للتاكد من ذلك وبعيدا عن مسالة المناقصات او الفساد الاداري السابق نحن نتكلم عن نقطه مهمه وهي احتقار الناس في هذه الوزاره الخدميه وبهذه الصوره وكذلك الاستهانه بالوزير الى هذه الدرجه والتعامل باستهتار مع الموظفات والموظفين وهذا مهم جدا فالتعامل مع الانسان العراقي هو المفتاح الذي يحدد هوية العراق الجديد .

اما موضوع المناقصات فهو كلام صريح عن كسر لكل قوانين المناقصات والتعامل وفق رغبة هذا الرجل ( سكود) ومصالحه وليس وفق الصالح العام

هناك نقطه مهمه اود ان اشير اليها والى القائمين بهذا الموقع الجميل ( بغدادي ) لماذا هذا المقال بالذات لم يترجم الى الانكليزيه ؟؟؟؟؟

ابو احمد من داخل العراق

Abu Ahmed's translation

Translated by Fatima

About Scott's Topic

There is an important thing about my conversation with abu Ali. It was a casual

conversation and not some kind of reported interview, therefore there is no reason

for the man to

lie in order to frame Scott or any other individual. This is why I am positive that

what he said is true and I do not feel the need to verify it. Aside from the issue of

the contracts or the

corruption of the previous regime's Departments, we are talking about an important point

and it is the disrespect for people in this department that is offering a service in this

manner. It is the looking-down upon the

minister to this extent and mistreating the emplyoees. This is extremely important, for

working with the Iraqi individual is the key that determines the identity of a new Iraq.

As for the issue of the contracts, it is a frank talk about breaking all of the laws related to

contracts and handling things according to Scott's desires and intrests, rather than according to the

people's intrests.

There is a very important point I would like to withdraw upon and it concerns the webmaster of this beautiful website (baghdadee). Why hasn't

the scott article in particular been translated?????

-Abu ahmed from inside iraq

ابو احمد

تعليقكم

هناك نقطه مهمه اود ان اشير اليها والى القائمين بهذا الموقع الجميل ( بغدادي ) لماذا هذا المقال بالذات لم يترجم الى الانكليزيه ؟؟؟؟؟
ليس في بغدادي سياسه او كادر للترجمه..ان الترجمه فيها تقوم على اساس تطوعي بحت وبمبادره شخصيه من الزائرين. هناك الكثير من المقالات لم تترجم. ندعوا بهذه المناسبه الى المساعده في الترجمه فهي افضل خدمه تقدم لهذا الموقع

Abu Ahmed

There is no policy for translation in Baghdadee, it works on pure volunteer basis. Please help us by translating ..

Guest مراقب

:D عززي ابو احمد

ارجوا ان لا تاخذ استفساري السابق على انه شخصي. ماكنت اقصده ان هناك ذكر لاسماء وهذا بحكم القانون يعتبر تشهير شخصي. يمكن ان يتم مقاضاه هذا الموقع عليه. لذا فانني عندما طلبت منك التاكد فان هذا لم يكن من باب التشكيك بقريبك ولكن كما تعرف ان الناس عموما تنضر الى المسائل من وجهه نضر محدده. لذا عندما طلبت منك التاكد فقد كان لغرض التثبت. فالموضوع الذي تذكره خطير وجدير بالمتابعه لانه ان كان صحيحا فانني متاكد من ان هناك من يقرا هذا الموقع وسوف يتابع الامر..

لاداعي للقلق من تاخر الترجمه فان هناك الكثير من المترجمين لدى اصحاب الامر. :D

Translation by Fatima

Dear Abu ahmed

I hope you did not take my previous post personally. What I meant was that some names have been

mentioned and this is considered an invasion of personal matters according to the law. This site may be

tried. When I asked you to verify the data, it was not because I had doubt in what your relative is saying, but because, as you know,

people in general look at things from one point of view. This is why I asked of you to verify the data, for the purpose of being sure.

The issue you mentioned is very critical and requires a follow-up, because if it is true, I am certain that there will be someone

who will visit the site and follow up with the issue. Don't worry about the delay in translation for there are a lot of decision makers who have translators.

:D

ابو احمد

تم ترجمه مقال وزاره الصحه ..شكرا لفالا

تجد الترجمه في اصل المقال

Abu Ahmed

The translation is done..Thanks to Vala..Please find the translation imbedded in the above original article

About the "Scott" topic...

Has anyone reported this situation to the CPA? It sounds like something they should look into and respond to. There are bad apples in every bunch, and it's certainly possible this Scott could be one of them. Believe me, we have officials like this in our own government. All bureacracies have them. Sounds like this is someone who was given too much responsibility. Everyone has a boss. Time to go over his head...

Guest Guest_Mutergem

Translating Woody"s:

بالنسبه لموضوع سكود..

ههل رفع تقرير بشانه الى سلطه التحالف.؟ يبدوا ان ذلك امر يجب التمعن فيه ورفع التقارير عنه. هناك التفاح الفاسد في اي سله , وربما يكون سكود هذا واحد منها.صدقوني , هناك مثل هذه النماذج حتى في حكوماتنا. كل الانضمه البيروقراطيه فيها مثل ذلك, ويبدوا ان هذا السكود قد مسؤليه اكبر من قابليته. كل شخص يوجد فوقه مسؤل وقد حان الوقت لمحاسبته,,

Guest Guest_aabir sabeel

Woody1965,

i completely agree with you that (Mr. Scott) is one of the rare cases with this kind of behaviour, especially that's most what's been said about americans in general mosly by abu-ahmed, was their good reputation, like abu-ahmed's last article "The New Year’s Gift for Al-mabahej School", but i really don't understand how this person could go on with this behaviour ignoring his higher bosses even if he was given too much responsiblity or authority?!

Translated by Mutergem:

وودي

انا اتفق معك تماما ان السيد سكود هو مثال نادر على هذه الشاكله خصوصا وان اكثر من ذكروا من الامريكان من قبل ابو احمد على العموم , كانوا على درجه عاليه من السمعه الطيبه. كما في موضوع ابو احمد الاخير " حول المباهج" . انا حقيقه لاافهم كيف يستطيع شخص مثله ان يستمر بهذا الاسلوب غير عابئ برؤسائه حتى ولو اعطي صلاحيات واسعه

Archived