Baghdadee بغدادي

Was sept/11 really the cause behind libe

استمرارا للحوار حول اهداف حرب العراق, يطرح الكاتب "احمد المستعار" تستاؤله الثاني

للاطلاع على المقال اضغط على الرابط التالي

http://www.geocities.com/baghdadeeblog/was...erealReason.htm

Debating about the Iraqi war, the writer “Basim Almustaar” have the second question through the following Article

http://www.geocities.com/baghdadeeblog/was...erealReason.htm

يارة بوش مالها وماعليها

لايستطيع أي منا ان ينكر ان زيارة السيد بوش الى العراق كانت مفاجئه جدا وغير متوقعه ورغم ذلك نستطيع القول ان ردود الافعال في العراق كانت مختلفه تجاه هذه الزياره رغم ان بعض المتتبعين للاخبار السياسيه كانوا يتوقعون زيارة شخص مهم للعراق خلال هذه الايام بعد الزياره المفاجئه التي قام بها وزير خاجية بريطانيا (جاك سترو )

فزيارة الوزير البريطاني المفاجئه من الواضح انها كانت تخفي وراءها شيءوربما كنا نتوقع زيارة توني بلير وليس بوش

وساحدثكم عن ردود افعال مختلفه للعراقيين تجاه هذه الزياره وكما يقول اخونا سالم الاختلاف في الاراء دليل لوجود الحريه والديمقراطيه

كنت في صباح يوم الجمعه اصلح سيارتي في المنطقه الصناعيه بمدينة الحريه عند رجل كاسب بسيط يدعى الحاج وجيه في الخامسه والخمسين من العمر وسالته ماريك بزيارة بوش ياحجي فقال

( والله ياابو حسين فرحت بيهه لان ثبتلي انه سبع , كول وفعل ..اجه في وقت مستحيل واحد يتوقعه يسويهه

بس شكول بعد هذا ابن تكساس والنعم منه

ثم ضحك واسترسل في الحديث قائلا

تعرف ليش اجه .. اني اكلك ليش اجه حتى ينصب على هذوله القشامر ( علي حسن المجيد وطه ياسين وعبد حمود والبقيه منهم )

اني متاكد انه راح زارهم حتى يضحك عليهم والله عمي سبع كال افوت للعراق وفات وكال اجي للعراق واجه

وفي كلامي هاتفيا مع احد المؤيدين للبرموديين من سنغافوره عندما سالته عن رايه بالموضوع قال ابتدا صوته بالارتفاع ( وهذا عادي اسلوب البرموديين كلما تضايقوا من شيء )

أي والله كرت عين العراقيين اجانا بوش البطل …هو هو هو لو بي خير مويجي كم ساعه ويفلت لو بي خير خاليبقه بس هو يخاف من المقاومه يدري لو بقه يصيدوه يصيدوه ..والله ذوله المقاومه ابطال لان رئيس اقوى دوله بالعالم يخاف منهم وميكدر يامن نفسه

وفي حديثي مع امراه عراقيه كبيره في السن تدعى الحاجه ام مصطفى عن رايها بالموضوع قالت

حرمات كنت اتمنى ان اقابله بس مارهمت …وقلت لها لماذا قالت

كنت اتمنى اطلب منه يمنح الاقامه لابني اللي بكندا وصارله خمس سنين هناك ومدا يقبلون ينطوا الاقامه ومااعرف ليش مع العلم هو حباب وخوش ولد وعمره ماسوى أي مشكله

فقلت لها ياحجيه بوش رئيس امريكا موكندا فقالت قابل رئيس امريكا لو يكلهم قبلوا ماراح يقبلوا ..يايمه

وسالت احد المهندسين اصحاب خدمات صيانة التبريد والذي يعمل مع الامريكان في صيانة تبريد احد مقراتهم عن رايه في ذلك فقال

والله ياخويه جيته بمحلهه وهله بي والله لو كنت شايفه كان بوسته من الخدين وليش لا مو هو اللي خلصنه من صدام الغبي

فقلت له ولكن بعض الناس يقولون هذا احتلال فما رايك فقال

والله ياخويه لمن بريطانيا دخلت العراق في سنة (1917) هم الناس كالت نفس الكلام وهواي منهم حاربوا الانكليز مع العلم هم كانوا محتلين من قبل العثمانيين وهؤلاء دمروا العراقيين والعرب وكانوا قمةفغي القسوه والارهاب والتخلف بس مقبولين عند الناس يابه ليش لان هم مسلمين .. دتتخيل التخلف لي وين كان

مع العلم الانكليز دخلوا التكنولوجيا والكهرباء والقطارات وغيرها وغيرها من الاشياء في ذاك الوقت

فلاتستغرب اذا سمعت اراء مشابهه لهذا الكلام الان ولكن صدكني الذي يتكلمون عن الامريكان معظمهم من الناس المستفيده من ايام صدام

واسترسل في الحديث ( اني اكولها وبكل فخر اني اعمل ويه الامريكان وماشفت احسن او اطيب او انزه منهم في التعامل

هذه اراء مختلفه لشرائح الشعب عن زيارة العم بوش وكما قال اخونا سالم الاختلاف في الاراء دليل الحريه والديمقراطيه

Submitted by: Abu Hussain

Saturday, 11.29.2003 @ 10:14 PM

In case you do not know in Iraq. President Bush flew into Baghdad on our Thanksgiving Day to spend two hours with the Troops, have dinner and express that "We will not leave until the job is done." Referring to the job of permitting Iraqis to establish a free and peaceful society. I am sure that President Bush will be back in Baghdad again.

Submitted by: Breaker [web]

Thursday, 11.27.2003 @ 2:04 PM

Shia leader set to reject plans for new Iraq

Iraq council woos cleric

It seems the Americans are attempting to dominate all of the ways to make money...if the americans design the constitution they will harden their grip on profit making. Sistani is more conserened with the future of Iraq and cares little for Bush's electoral aspirations.

Submitted by: George B.

Thursday, 11.27.2003 @ 12:57 PM

Cicio,

“The way I understand it, Ai-Sistani a man not elected by the people has the power to tell the GC how to vote. Is this giving one unelected man all the power to tell others how to vote? If this is true it worries me.”

This observation is ironic because you seem to be describing George Bush Jr. and his relationship with the world.

Submitted by: George B.

Thursday, 11.27.2003 @ 12:51 PM

Please explain HUKOM in more detail.

The way I understand it , Ai-Sistani a man not elected by the people has the power to tell the GC how to vote. Is this giving one unelected man all the power to tell others how to vote? If this is true it worries me.

Cicio

Submitted by:

Thursday, 11.27.2003 @ 10:56 AM

Does anybody know where I could download an English translation of the "hukom" of Al-Sistani to which Salim has referred? It apparently refers to a requirement that any constitution for be drawn up by persons elected by popular vote for that task. There's been some talk of it here, and I’ve seen some quotes from the document before, but no one has ever actually outlined its full contents for me.

I'd like to read that for myself. I’ve tried to google for it, but Google has not been kind to me in this regard.

Also, how does a non-Muslim like me identify it as Hukom instead of Fatwa?

Submitted by: Lee C. [web]

Thursday, 11.27.2003 @ 3:12 AM

Lee C., "I'm having trouble thinking this is good news."

Asserting autonomy...there is nothing more human than that.

It will be interesting to see how much authority the United States will believe it wields in Iraq? I think the United States desires “dependable” oil and military bases in the region more than anything else. The US will eventually do everything to secure those two things and will obey.

Submitted by: George B

Thursday, 11.27.2003 @ 1:43 AM

It appears that Al-Sistani has objected to the newest Bremer plan for elections for a constitutional convention/assembly, whatever it is to be called. New York Times 27 Nov 03

I'm having trouble thinking this is good news.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 11:12 PM

Bahir J,

The reading I've been able to absorb on this projects a slightly stronger stance on the part of Al-Sistani than "ain't gonna endorse it". I got the impression he just flat out said it was illegitimate. That doesn't go so far as to encourage resistance nor to say a temporary accommodation couldn't be made due to exigent circumstances, but I got the impression he was solid on the notion the sovereign government Bremer had in mind was going to be illegitimate.

This could complicated the badWord outta some of the things Bremer wanted to get going because they were affected by "international law" (read western legal principals).

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 10:09 PM

Breaker,

“Most Americans do not connect their religion with politics. We have a dislike of religious leaders mucking in politics. Because of this, we do not easily understand Islamic countries.”

I have to disagree with this statement. The Rise of the Religious Right in America has been very influential in the Republican Party of the United States. President Bush Jr. is our first President who believes in the “Second Coming” of Christ in Israel. This is a bit revolutionary itself. Among orthodox Protestants this is very surprising.

"I believe that we are seeing prophecy unfold so rapidly and dramatically and wonderfully and without exaggerating, makes me breathless."

--Ed McAteer on 60 minutes, October 2002

"We are talking about Christianizing America. We are talking about simply spreading the gospel in a political context."

--Republican Strategist Paul Weyrich, 1980

"The Republican Party of Texas reaffirms the United States of America is a Christian Nation ..."

--State of Texas GOP Platform, 2002

"When we win this revolution in November, you will be doing the Lord's work, and He will richly bless you for it."

--Senator James Inhofe, Christian Coalition rally, October 2002

Christianization of the Republican Party

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 9:20 PM

The dynamical Islam that Shia's belive in is the only for free Islamic nation should adopt to cope with the ever changing world. Al-Sistani didn't use his Grand Ayatullah power to scrap the overall American project. His stance was very simple "This is not gonna work .... and if you want it this way, we will not endorse it"

Another point I would like to say, that the Islamic way of thinking of Shia has nothing to worry about. The Iranian case is different than the Iraqi once and the expereice is also different between the two nations. On the other hand, the diversty within the Iraqi nation and within the Shia community itself is big enough to make the outcome more moderate than any one can think.

Submitted by: BahirJ

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 9:16 PM

Translating Lee's:

ترجمه تعليق "لي

"

كلما سمعت اكثر عن السستاني كلما احببته اكثر. على عكس ما اشار اليه جورج من اها خبر الساعه, كنت قد قرأت ذلك قبل حوالي اسبوعين ولا ادري اين. اخشى ان يكون امل السستاني ليس واقعيا مع ذلك احب التزامه بها

Submitted by: Ali

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 8:44 PM

Translating George's:ترجمه تعليق لي

لي

انها حدث الساعه لان رحل اعزل استطاع ان يفرض كلمتع على اكبر قوه في العالم. هذا ليس انجازا بسيطا. اداره بوش ظنوا انه يمكنهم تجاوزه وهو بشخصه فقط اجبر الاداره على تغيير منهجها

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 8:40 PM

Translating Salim's:ترجمه تعليق سالم

لي

موقع السيد السستاني هو ليس للمشاركه في السياسه بل لصنعها.

انها لاول مره في تاريخ العالم الاسلامي تتاح الفرصه لرجال الدين المعتدلين الاسلاميين للمشاركه في بناء امه جديده. هذا جزء مما كان باسم المستعار قد اشار اليه. اعتقد ان استماع الاداره الامريكيه لهذا الحكم كان مساله حكيمه جدا. بناء نظام ديمقراطي يجب ان ياتي من الداخل وليس بشكل مفروض. القوه يجب ان تحمي التجربه الجديده و لكن لتدعها تاخذ طريقها الطبيعي. هذا ما ابلغ السيد السستاني السيد بريمر: لا انا "السستاني" ولا انت "بريمر" له الحق في كتابه الدستور , العراقيون وحده لهم هذا الحق.

عندما ذكرت انه انتصار كبير لدعاه الحريع في العالم الاسلامي كنت اقصد انها لم تعد الان امنيه انها قانون وواجب ديني . عليك الانتباه الى ان ثمانون بالمائه تقريبا من العراقيين يتبعون رؤيه السستاني و لاداعي للتذكير بالسيعه الاخرين حول العالم.

لذا الاهميه ليست في امكانيه التطبيق بل في انها اصبحت قانونا الان

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 8:37 PM

Salim wrote: Not mentioning other Shias in the world.. So the importance is not if it is applicable, the issue is it is a LAW now.

And how do you suppose the Supreme Leader (or whatever his political title really is) in Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, is taking this? I haven't had a chance to look at that since I came to understand this was Hukom instead of fatwa.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 8:10 PM

Lee,

It is considered BIG news because this man is single-handedly forced the administration to reverse course. That is no easy accomplishment. The Bush administration had thought they could ignore him and he, by himself, caused the largest power to reverse course.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 7:43 PM

Lee,

The rule of Alsaid Alsystani is not to participate in politics but to make it..

It is the first time in Islamic history that Moderate Shia scholars having the chance and possibility to build a new nation.. That is part of what Basim Almustaar was refering too. I think having the Bush adminstration listened to his Hukom, was a very wisdom by the adminstration.. The build of the democratic system should come from within not something to be forced on.. Force should protect the new born nation, but let it developes its ways. That what Alsystani had told Bremer,.. He told him neither me "Alsystani" nor you "Bremer" has the right to write the constitution, it's the Iraqis right ONLY. When I mentioned it as great victory for all free fighters in Islamic world, I ment it is now no more a wish , it is an Islamic obligation. You have to consider that at least 80% of Iraqis Shia(some 65% of Iraqis) are following his vision . Not mentioning other Shias in the world.. So the importance is not if it is applicable, the issue is it is a LAW now.

Submitted by: Salim

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 7:39 PM

The more I hear of Al-Sistani, the more I like what I hear. Contrary to George B's BIG news theory, I was reading about him being solid on this question of elections 10 days to two weeks ago, long enough ago that I've forgotten where I read it. I fear Al-Sistani is overly optomistic about the difficulties in getting a national election organized, but I like his overall commitment to it.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 6:45 PM

Translating George's:ترجمه تعليق جورج

سالم والاخرون من العراقيين

ما رأيكم بمقال " الكسر النظيف" . الذين كتبوا ذلك هم بعض من اولئك المفكرين الذين عملوا من اجل الحرب ضد العراق..المحافضين الجدد.

يبدوا ان باسم المستعار لديه فكره عن خطه الهجوم على العراق فقد ذكر انها معده من قبل احداث ايلول . انهم المحافضين الجدد الذين وضعوا هذه الخطه للاعاده تصميم الشرق الاوسط

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 6:38 PM

Basim Almustaar seemed to be aware of the plan two invade Iraq. He mentions it was designed way before 9-11 (it was) it was the neoconseravtives who developed the plan to redesign the Middle East.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 6:25 PM

Salim (or other Iraqis),

What do you think about the "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" article. The people who wrote that are part of the group of thinkers advocating war against Iraq years ago. The neoconservatives.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 6:23 PM

I was refering to George comment about the WP article on 11/25 .

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 6:14 PM

What you call it big news in US, is a day to day news in IRaq..

The writer of WP article is knowing what he is talking about..One comment though, About the Fatwa that People MUST choose their representative in order to have a legitamt government. Ayattulla Alsystani didn't issued Fatwa " opinion" as the writer had said, Indeed , Alsaid Alsystany issued Hukom " LAW"..

The difference : Fatwa is an opinion that possible for other religious scholars to have different , While Hukom is based on a firm Islamic law.

Having this as a Hukom " law" is great victory to all those who fought for Iraqis and Muslim's freedom. This is the first time in Islamic history that such order is a Hukom.. Means no one later can claim full islamic ligitimacy "some thing very imporatnt in Islamic world" without getting through full public election. This might include all Muslim countries including Iran where Alsayd Alsystani keeps a big religious followers!

Below brief translation to the article..

جورج, ما تسميه الخبر الكبير هو خبر يومي يعرفه اغلي المطلعين في العراق.

كاتب المقال في الواشنطن بوست يعرف مايقول .

ملاحضه واحده حول اصدار الفتوى حول وجوب انتخاب الشعب للممثليهم كي تاخذ الحكومه طابعا شرعيا. السيد السستاني لم يصدر فتوى انما اصدر حكما. الفرق بين الفتوى والحكم. ان الفتوى اجتهاد شخصي يمكن للمجتهدين الاخرين اتباع غيره ولكن الحكم هو قانون مرتكز الى مبدا اسلامي واضح لايجوز مخالفته.

ان اصدار حكم وليس فتوى بشان بشان وجوب ان ان ينتخب الناس حكامهم هو انتصار عضيم لكل اؤلئك الذين حاربوا من اجل حريه العراق

لن يستطيع احد بعد الان ان يدعي الصفه التمثيليه الشرعيه بعد الان في البلاد الاسلاميه وبضمنهم ايران حيث للسيد السستاني الكثير من المقلدين.

. ادناه ترجمه للمحتوى الرئيسي للمقال

المقال يتحدث عن تاثير الفتوى التي اصدرها سماحه السيد السستاني حو ان يختار العراقيون ممثليهم.

يقول الكاتب ان هذه الفتوى هي التي غيرت الخطه الامريكيه وجعتها بحيث تنقل الحكم الى العراقيين قبل صياغه الدستور. يتحدث الكاتب عن قوه تاثير فتاوي السستاني

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 6:13 PM

What makes these two articles interesting is…Buchanan is a traditional conservative and part of the Right-Wing Revolution of Reagan. He was against the war in Iraq. Marshall is a traditional liberal who was against the war also, however the both of them come up with interesting reasons why the war was waged.

A Conservative view:

Whose War?

A neoconservative clique seeks to ensnare our country in a series of wars that are not in America’s interest.

by Patrick J. Buchanan

A Liberal view:

Practice to Deceive

Chaos in the Middle East is not the Bush hawks' nightmare scenario--it's their plan.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 5:29 PM

Translating Salim's:ترجمه تعليق سالم

جورج

قد اوافقك في بعض وقد اختلف معك في اخر

هل هو امريكي ام شيوعي؟ ليس اي منهما, فهو صدامي.

كان يذل جهده كي ينجو. بدا ميالا للسوفيت لحين الثوره الايرانيه ثم مال الى امريكا عندما شعر ان الخطر ياتيه من ايران في نهايه السبعينات ثم بدء باعمال احترزيه في التسعينات بعد انتهاء الحرب البارده.

على عكس ما فعله في المرتين السابقتين فقد فشل في الثالثه فشل ذريعا.

لا اوافقك كونه كان استرتيجيا عبقريا فقد كان تكتيكيا ساذجا. اي استراتيجي لا يجب ان يقبل ان يمتطيه الاخرين لضؤب ايران بناء على مصالح وقتيه مشتركه.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 5:20 PM

How Cleric Trumped U.S. Plan for Iraq

Ayatollah's Call for Vote Forced Occupation Leader to Rewrite Transition Strategy

This is BIG news here in the United States.

Does this confirm Ghayda Al Ali assumptions?

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 5:13 PM

Translating Goerge 's:ترجمه تعليق جورج

سوف اترك رابط لما اريد قوله و اعتذاري للردود الطويله..

انا لست من الامريكان المعميت بشعارات الديمقراطيه والحريه. انا تدربت كي اكون باحثا ولكي اشارك في مناقشه الاستراتيجيه الامريكيه في الهجوم على العراق. المقال الذي كتبه "باسم المستعار" يضهر تساؤلات صحيحه ومشروعه لمفكر والتي قد اكثلر واقعيه في تحليل دوافع التدخل الامريكي في الشرق الاوسط من اكثر الامريكان الذين يصرون على التركيز على الجواب الانسانيه والديمقراطيه. العراق هو مفتاح استراتيجي للسيطره والتاثير على السرق الاوسط.

انها مسؤليتي كي اكون مهاجما وبنبل اؤلئك الذين لديهم رغبات ونوايا مختلفه.

تزم, انا لم اقول ان صدام كان اداه امريكيه, ةلكني قلت انه كان حليفا لامريكا طالما لم يكن يتدخل في الشؤن الامريكيه في المنطقه. عندما خرج عن ذلك فانه لم يعد حليفا مهما واصبح خطرا.

بغدادي, انا سوف استبدل مقالاتي الطويله بواحده قصيره مع رابط لها.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 5:12 PM

Translating Lee's:ترجمه "لي"

مهلا توم .. هذا :حورج" لايستاهل الاجابه عليه.. تعرف ما فعله في المواقع الاخرى؟ الافضل اهماله

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 4:57 PM

Translatinf some of Tom's:رجمه بعض ما جاء في تعليق توم

جورج, اذا كان صدام امريكيا فلماذا كانت كل عقوده ودعمه وديونه غير امريكيه؟

يستمر الكاتب موضحا حجم ونوع التعقدات الصداميه مع البلاد المختلفه عدا امركي ..ثم ليقول

جورج , انت كاذب, صدام لم يكن صنيعه اريكيه, نصحيه لك: كون ذلك كتبه بعض الكتاب الشيوعيون, لايعني انه حقيقه

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 4:55 PM

Translating unonmous's:

ترجمه التعليق بدون عنوان للمرسل

في الغرب نحن نسمي امثال "لي" بالوطني الاعمى"الناس الذين يؤمنون بان الحقيقه يمكن ان تكون مؤلمه من السهل عليهم مهاجمه اصحابها. لذا اذا قال احدهم ان لامريكا مصالح واهداف في اشرق الاوسط , فانه يسمسهم "ترول" بدلا من ان يناقشهم.

"لي" لديه هدف واحد وهو ان التمجيد بالرئيس بوش والسياسه الامريكيه . هذا ليس غرضي. اهدافنا في العراق ليس لخلق الديمقراطيه وحقوق الانسان و لكنها جزء من سياسه للمنطقه. "لي" يرفض ذلك لانه "اصولي" للامبرياليه الامريكيه. قريب من المحافضين الجدد.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 4:30 PM

America is not without her mistakes. In the Cold War, America supported some unsavory regimes. That acknowledged, most Americans really just want to be left alone to do business. There are three things that Iraqis should know about America:

1) Most Americans are isolationists. We do not like to engage in foreign conflicts. We do not like to go to war. Most wars have been forced on us by an enemy attack.

2) Most Americans do not connect their religion with politics. We have a dislike of religious leaders mucking in politics. Because of this, we do not easily understand Islamic countries.

3) When forced to fight, Americans are ferocious fighters. One of the bloodiest wars that we fought was the American Civil War. Anyone that looks at Vietnam or Mogadishu as the model for how much stomach Americans have for a fight is ignorant of the Civil War. We will not leave Iraq because of casualties and we will inflict more death on the enemy than is inflicted on us. The Iraqi people are not our enemy - the left over Baathists and foreign terrorists in Iraq are our enemy.

We did not invade Iraq for totally idealistic reasons. We are pragmatic. 9/11 forced us to change our approach to the Middle East. We can no longer just buy oil from tyrannical regimes and ignore their people. On 9/11 we were again forced to war. The invasion of Iraq is just one battle. We know that we need to leave Iraq as a free and peaceful place. We want to leave as soon as possible, but we will not leave until the job is done - to make Iraq free, safe and peaceful for Iraqis. Sorry for the length of the post.

Submitted by: Breaker [web]

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 4:22 PM

Translating Lee's:ترجمه تعليق لي

انا لم استوعب تماما ما قصده "عابر سبيل"عنما اشار الى "استنساخ امريكي". لذا لااستطيع ان ابين اذا كنت اوافق او لااوافق على ما جاء بهذا الخصوص

هناك بعض الامور التي احب اوضحها فيما يتعلق بالمسائل التي يحب ان يراها الامريكان في الناس الاحرار:

1-نحن نعتقد ان الناس يجب ان يحكموا بالقانون وليس بواسطه اشخاص (اعتقد ان ذلك واضح ومع ذلك سانتضر اذا كان هناك استفسار)

2-اعتقد ان هناك حقوق اساسيه يجب ان تحترم من قبل الناس والحكومات( اشيركم الى لائحه الامم المتحده لمبادئ حقوق الانسان او لائحه الحقوق الامريكيه, ربما اي منهما لايتناسب تماما مع الوضع العراقي ولكنهما يؤشراء مبادءئ عامه)

نحن نؤمن بالحكم التمثيلي, اي ان يقوم الناس بانفسهم انتخاب من يمثلهم وبانتخابات حره كل اربعه الى خمس سنوات....يستمر الكاتب بشرح هذه الفقره..

ومن ناحيه اخرى , اعتقد بان ذلك الذي يسمي نفسه جورج بوش في هذا الموقع, انه ليس اكثر مميمكن ان نسميه "ترول".

اعتقد انه نفسه من يكتب باسم "ابنديت" في مواقع عراقيه اخرى محاولا افساد النقاش. اطالب كل المناقشين المحترمين اهماله.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 4:21 PM

Yes, I know I said I was no longer going to engage George B. but his tone is suddenly more reasonable now that his inflamatory quotes are to be deleted. Things can change.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 4:13 PM

George B wrote: Lee C. [was] accusing me of being a "communist"

Lee C. did no such thing. You made that up.

Wednesday, 11.26.2003 @ 4:11 PM

Tom Penn and Lee C. were accusing me of being a "communist" that is not true. I am not a "communist"

I understand the Communist Party of Iraq was not allowed to function under Saddam's rule.

Archived