Baghdadee بغدادي

sayedi Qad Qaloo 3anka wa Qaloo

hom jo7ado wa lil 3eraqy 7osadoo

ya e'7wany laish kel shay saddam saddam, al 7een saddam ho elly ythabe7 ahalkom O ahalna, saddam ho elly ye'3ta9eb banatna fel 3eraq,

why do we blame everything on saddam, and how come sunnah are responsible for all massacres that occured in 3eraq just because saddam was sunni.

i know i will probably get lots of hatred replies if not get kicked out,

سؤال مهم وحري بنا جميعا ان نقف عنده متأملين

ادناه مقال ممتع بؤشر لما جاء من تساؤل اعلاه

http://www.elaph.com/ElaphWeb/ElaphWriter/2005/9/94298.htm

نعم صدام لم يكن ليمثل نفسه انما هو امتداد لثقافه و نفس مريضه حاول الاسلام تهذيبها ولكن يبدوا ان محاولته لم تنجحIn arabic , a very intersting article by Iraqi Dr. Abdul khlik Husain. Going same way as the above point. Sadam was not a person , he represented a sick culture that Islam tried to cure but seems not able to.

why do we blame everything on saddam, and how come sunnah are responsible for all massacres that occured in 3eraq just because saddam was sunni.

i know i will probably get lots of hatred replies if not get kicked out,

Welcome to the board Ordoni.

I am not from Iraq or am I an Arab but it seems to me ( from what I have read and watched recently )

that people in Baghdad did see a change of fortune in their country when Saddam, back in 1980, invaded Iran..

I am speaking not of American interests or fellow Arab middle east nations interests that border Iraq,

I am speaking of Iraqi,Sunni,Shia,Kurd interests in the fall out and result of Saddams reign on power.

That attack and the 8 year war spelled disaster and a curse on the Iraqi middle class and the economy.

Ordoni,

I have a question for you;

Was it a good thing Sadam was elected president....and held power for 35years ? Would his sons "election" to the presidency become an issue people would unamiously accept and be pleased about?

If Iraqi's knew what their future would look like today,2005,

back in the 1970's......

?

Would Saddam have been elected ?

?

Did the Ba'athists make the right decision supporting Saddam in the 1970's ?

Again,

I welcome you, the newest member, to the board. :)

• 1 month later...

A business man friend from Jorden told us that he had visited Irak many tims because Saddam was inviting them, and delicious food was prepared to them.

But once he noticid that there were a lot of iraqis , sunnis , shiis, kurd, standing far of them and were looking at the food as if they had never seen food in their lives. When the jordanian visitors finished, the iraquis started to eat the rest of the food.

The jordanian friend said : Then I knew and I was sure that Saddam was a very bad person and he hated evry body.

Our friend was intelligent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmm...about Saddam Hussein.

One is true- he is just a human.He made many mistakes,too many.This is the bad point of having power-too much power.One day he will stay face to face with himself - What minds and feels I had to my brothers?

What did I wrong when I was goovering the country?

He still thinks that all he had done was right.

Not all , You made many mistakes

...like everywhere , like nearly everyone

Is he so different to other presidents? On my hand fingers I can count really good and intelligent presidents in all history .

To govern the country -is to be responsible for all people who are living in.From child to old people.

The highest point of having a power is to govern a country like that to be proud of it.To be proud of people,of monuments ,of history. To make problems out and make satisfy people. ALL people.

Not only choosen.And no prejudice.We all live on one Earth - we all have one Creator.

It is hard feeling - acceptation. And harder - to be president.The hardest - to be a perfectionist.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

كأنها خريطة ورقية

سمير عطا الله

أراد عراق صدام حسين ان يهدّم ايران الشاه. وبعدما وقّع صدام حسين معاهدة مع ايران في الجزائر عاد فوقف امام التلفزيون ومزّقها. وفي صورة مباشرة او غير مباشرة، لعب العراق دورا في عودة الامام الخميني بعد نفيه الى باريس التي عاد منها الى طهران في طائرة الانتصار، فيما استقل الشاه طائرة التشرد حتى الموت.

هل يتأمل صدام حسين الآن في التاريخ، وهو يرى ان ايران التي حاربها تلعب الدور الاول في العراق؟ مأساة الرجل انه كان طالبا متعجرفاً في قراءة التاريخ. والمتعجرفون يظنون ان التاريخ يكرر نفسه بعيداً عنهم، اما هم، فيقدرون على تطويعه. لقد انتهى الامر بصدام حسين انه صدق نفسه وصدق تماثيله وصدّق صوره وصدق بندقيته وصدق الأصفار الذين اخترعهم وأحاط نفسه بهم. كان يكره الحقيقة ويخاف المشورة ويرفض ان يرى في المرآة ما يرى.

حدث الشيء نفسه تقريبا في الحرب العالمية الاولى، ارادت المانيا ان تخرج روسيا القيصرية من الحرب فأخذت تشجع البلاشفة على الثورة. ثم موَّلت عودة لينين نفسه الى روسيا. لكن قيام الشيوعية ادى في المقابل الى قيام النازية في المانيا. ثم رأت هتلر نفسه يقود الجيوش لكي يهزم السوفيات الذين شجعهم اسلافه. وبعد سنوات كان البلاشفة الأوائل يدخلون برلين المدمرة ويحرقون بقاياها وينزلون فيها الذلَّ.

أتابع محاكمات صدام حسين لأرى، هل لدى الرجل شيء يقوله للتاريخ؟ هل لديه خطاب يتلوه على شعب العراق؟ وما هذه المحاكمة السطحية التي تحاكم رجلاً طوال اسابيع على قرية «الدجيل»، فيما هو قاد مليون عراقي الى الموت في العبث، وشرد الملايين واحتل الكويت وحاول ان يغير معالم العالم العربي وكأنه يلعب بخريطة ورقية في حديقة الدار؟ المحاكمة في مكان والقضية في مكان. وصدام حسين لم يغادر بعد عالمه الشعري الخطابي. قافية يذهب بها الى الحرب، وبقافية اخرى يعود.

مشكله بعض المفكرين العرب و من كتبه السلطان انهم لازالوا يعيشون وهم البطوله لدى القائد. هل يعتقد الكاتب ان صدام اختار ان يحارب ايران الثوره الاسلاميه لانه اراد ابعاد العراق عن ايران ؟ اذن كيف يفسر منحه ايران الشاهنشاهيه الامريكيه حقوقا لم تحلم بها؟

المقارنه بالمانيا الهتلريه لاتعدوا كونها l قصور في الرؤيا وابتعاد عن واقع ميز هؤلاء الكتاب بتمييز