Baghdadee بغدادي

comment.11.16.2003

Very interesting ! please keep updating us

ممتع جدا! رجاء استمروا باعلامنا

chris | 11.09.03 - 6:22 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems to me that we need to know more about how Iraqies realy thinking..A lot to learn from them!

Keep the good efforts!

salim | 11.09.03 - 6:23 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

بالنسبه لموضوع اكل ولم شبع اود ان اقول للاستاذ الامريكيان هناك مثل يقول اذا كان بيتك من زجاج فلاترمي الناس بالحجاره

In the name of Alah

Refering to "Don't eat but get full" article, I would say the American should know that those with glass-house should not throw other with rocks

hayder abdul saheb | Email | 11.10.03 - 12:34 pm | #

Dear Haider

What do you mean? would you please clarify..

Thanks

عزيزي حيدر

ماذا تعني ؟ هل لك بالتوضيج...

salim | Email | 11.10.03 - 12:43 pm | #

اقول ذلك واذكره بان امريكا اقوىدوله بالعالم لم تستطع منع احداث سبتمبر وكذلك ماحصل بالسعوديه قبل يومين ورغم كل التحوطات الامنيه وبالمقابل نحن نتكلم عن مجلس استلم بلد محطم وبعد ثلاثة اشهر من الاحتلال ومع بقاء جميع خلايا النظام السابق والتي لم تتحطم قيد شعره وبدا المجلس الكريم يعمل بين المطرقه والسندان بين الامريكان من نلحيه وبقايا النظام السابق وبين تنظيم القاعده والفضائيات المسمومه من جهه وبين شعب نائم لم ينهض من كابوسه بعد ورغم ذلك حقق المجلس ملا يمكن تحقيقه في هكذا فتره زمنيه ولو اتيحت له صلاحيات اك

I refering to the fact that though America is the strongest power in the world yet was not able to prevent sept 11 and what happened in Suadi two days ago>> on the other hand we are talking about Iraqi GC that took over a completely distroyed government after three months from libration while most of the old regime's cells are kept intacted.

The GC started working while it was squeezed between the American and the terrorist on one side, and the still sleeping nation on the other.

Nevertheless it had such great achievments in such a short time

hayder abdul saheb | Email | 11.10.03 - 12:52 pm | #

لراينا مالم ولن تفعله اي حكومه عربيه فهنيئا لنا بمجلسنا ماحقق ويحقق

مواطن عراقي

And if it get the needed authorities we might have one of the best governments in Arab world

I

hayder abdul saheb | Email | 11.10.03 - 12:54 pm | #

How much they paid you to say that ?

This council is not represnting the people.. This appointed by the americans.

كم دفعوا لك لتقول ذلك..

المجلس لايمثل الشعب.. انه مجلس معين من الامريكان

Karim | 11.10.03 - 1:33 pm | #

Karim

GC is not Saddam..Let be reasonable..

Haider.. please keep us updated..Do you think the GC has a lot of support among the Iraqi people..If so why we dont hear about it?

كريم

المجلس ليس صدام.. لنكن منطقيين

حيدر.. رجاء زدنا مما عندك

هل المجلس يتمتع بشعبيه؟ لماذا لانسمع عنها

salim | 11.10.03 - 6:16 pm | #

Haider

What is your comments about what some reporters had mentioned that Bush adminsrtation are considering the possibility of changing the GC..

Do you thing such a change will be move for stability?

Thanks your feeback

kawasaki | Email | 11.10.03 - 10:31 pm | #

I would translate what kawasaki had written

حيدر

مارأيك بما نشره بعض الصحفيين من ان اداره بوش تنوي تغيير مجلس الحكم.

هل تظن تغييرا من هذا النوع سوف يكون خطوه للاستقرار؟

safaa | Email | 11.10.03 - 10:33 pm | #

قرأت ان هناك تضاهره شعبيه يتم الاعداد لها الشهر القادم ضد الارهاب في العراق ..هل من تعليق؟

I heard that there will a national demostration next month against terrorism in Iraq..

Any comments?

safaa | Email | 11.10.03 - 10:41 pm | #

مرحبا يااخ كريم شكرا لاتهامك لي بالرشوة

واقول لك الاناء ينضح بما فيه والعاقل يفتهم

فلو كنت امدح صدام فمن الطبيعي ان اكون مرتشي لان سيرة صدام تعتمد على الاعلام والرشوة واذا كنت عراقيا فعلا فانت تعلم ذلك

مرحبا يااخ كريم شكرا لاتهامك لي بالرشوة

واقول لك الاناء ينضح بما فيه والعاقل يفتهم

فلو كنت امدح صدام فمن الطبيعي ان اكون مرتشي لان سيرة صدام تعتمد على الاعلام والرشوة واذا كنت عراقيا فعلا فانت تعلم ذلك

ولكني اسالك بضميرك هل سمعت يوما ان المجلس او احد اعضائه دفع شيئا ليتم دعمه اعلاميا وان كان هذا صحيح فاي القنوات العربيه او العالميه انصفت هؤلاء الناس قل لي بربك هل كان في الحكومه السابقه شخص بامكانية ابراهيم الجعفري اودبلوماسية اياد علاوي وللكني اذكرك بان هذا المجلس مهما كان فهو يمثل العراقيين لان ليس فيه

من هو اغبى من حسين كامل اواكثر دمويه من علي حسن المجيد اواكثر رعونيه من عدي او قصي او او الخ من التحف السابقه والتي ليس لها مثيل

ولكني اقول لك يااخي رحلة الالف ميل تبدا بخطوة

فاذا كنت من داخل العراق فحالنا ليس افضل من حالك واذا كنت في الخارج فانتظر وسترى

Hello brother Karim,

Thank you for accusing me of being bribed by Iraqi GC, I would say the bowl is leaking what it contains.

Those who mind might know what I am referring to.

It might be understandable if I was praising Saddam as all his propaganda was relying on paying people.

If you are Iraqi, you might well know that.

I would ask if you ever heard that IGC or any of its members had paid any to support their views?

If such thing is possible, then they should bay the Arab media!

Did you ever saw some one like Dr. Aljaafrey or Alawee ruling Iraq before? But I would remind you that what ever this council is but representing the real Iraqis because there is no idiot like sadam and Husain kamil or bloody person like chemical Ali among them and other crazy guys.

I would say dear brother, that the one thousands mile march starts by one step.

If you are inside Iraq, then yours is no better than us, but if you are out sider then let you wait and will see.

hayder abdul saheb | Email | 11.12.03 - 10:22 am | #

Dear Haider,

We all understand you point.. Please don't spend yout time replying to these people..

Please tell us more about how you find Iraq.. I assume you are talking from Iraq..Which city ?

عزيزي حيدر

دعك من هؤلاء ونحن جميعا نفهم موقفك

رجاء اكتب لنا اكثر عن العراق وكيف تراه؟ هل انت في الداخل ؟ واين تسكن؟

salim | Email | 11.12.03 - 10:56 am | #

الاخ سالم المحترم

المجلس له شعبيه في داخل كل عراقي عانى من ظلم الطاغيه وعاش مرارة الحياة المره في عهده ولكن بدرجات متفاوته فانتقاد المجلس في بعض الامور لايدل بالضروره رفض ذلك المجلس بل ان اختلاف الراي يؤدي بالنتيجه الى حقائق جديده لابد من الاطلاع عليها

ولاتنسى فان نسبه ليست بقليله من الناس كانت من الطبقات المستفيده من النظام وبالتالي لابد لهم من نشر البلبله املا في عودته ولكن اقول لك في النهايه لايصح الا الصحيح

Dear Salim

IGC has a lot of popularity among all those Iraqis who suffer from the old regime but to different degrees.The fact there is some critism to the council don't mean the rejection but to enhance its activity.

The differences would always generate new facts that are good to know about> Don'r under estimate those who had benefited from the old regime, they keep spread doubtness ,hoping for the return of it.

But at the end m only truth would fly.

hayder abdul saheb | Email | 11.12.03 - 2:55 pm | #

الاخ صفاء

ان ماسمعناه حول نية الامريكان بتغيير المجلس ليس غريبا لان قرارهم بانشاء المجلس كان قد نتج عن ضغوط كبيره من القوى الشعبيه العراقيه وبعد فشلهم في فرض الامن اظطروا للموافقه على هذا القرار ظنا منهم ان هذا المجلس لن يقوى على اي شيء ولكن وبعد نجاح الاخير بفرض الامن وبشكل واضح ومن ثم مطالبته للامريكان وبصراحه نقل السلطه اليه بعد فشل الامريكان في منع الهجمات المتكرره في الشارع العراقي سمعنا هذا الكلام في الساحه السياسيه للتقليل من نجاحات المجلس

Brother Safaa

What we heard about the Americans being planning to change the council is not un expected , because their decision to establish the council was because of the pressure by the Iraqi people and because of their failure in keeping security They accepted to the establishment of the council hopping that it would never succeed. But after the huge success of the council in restoring security, and it’s push to regain power from Americans, we started hear these things to lessen it’s progress.

hayder abdul saheb | Email | 11.12.03 - 3:08 pm | #

Haider,

Do you mean that you feel that they don't like the GC to succeed ?

Can please talk about your daily life.. I mean :

1- Are living in Baghdad

2- What do you do for living, a? and what is your graduation?

3- What old are you?

4-Were you put your self "low/mid/high" class?

Do you have kids? are they going to school? how you find schools this year? What is the feeling among teachers ? How kids get into new system of NO Sadam? Did they ask funny question..

Please talk about all this and other..

Thank you very much

حيدر

هل تعني ان الامريكان لايريدون النجاح لمجلس الحكم؟

هل لك رجاء ان تكتب اكثر عن حياتك الشخصيه.. اعني

ماهي شهادتك واين تصنف نفسك " غني متوسط فقير"

الحال؟ كم عمرك؟هل لديك اطفال؟ مهو تاثير المدارس الجديده عليهم وبدون عمو صدام؟

هل يسالون اسئله مضحكه مثلا؟

رجاء حدثنا عن هذه وغيرها

salim | 11.12.03 - 4:25 pm | #

For some reason , All articles were disapeared..

We are fixing it.. My oppology

baghdadee | 11.12.03 - 6:26 pm | #

Moved by publisher from one of the Articles

"Wow. You helped do away with some of my biggest fears for the future of Iraq as planted by Western media misunderstanding. You make a great deal of sense to me, and hope to most Iraqis as well. I do hope you are representative of the feelings of most Iraqis, because if this is the case, you are guaranteed a bright, peaceful, prosperous and democratic future. The great Iraqi people deserve nothing less than all of this.

Submitted by: Tom Penn [web]

Wednesday, 11.12.2003 @ 5:56 PM "

المقطع التالي منقول من احد تعليق في احد المقالات.. الرجاء ادراج الملاحظات هنا

" ياللهول . لقد ساعدت كثيرا في ازاله اكبر مخاوفي حول مستقبل العراق بما تنشره وسائل الاعلام الغربيه من مغالطات. لقد كنت منطقيا جدا بالنسبه لي اتمنى ان تكون مشاعرك ممثله لاغلب العراقيين, حيث اذا كانت هذه هي الحقيقه, فان مستقبا عظيم وباهر و مسالم وديمقراطي ينتض الراق.فالناس العظماء لايستحقون اقل من ذلك

توم بين"

Baghdadee | Email | 11.12.03 - 8:30 pm | #

I found the discussion between the insider and outsider very interesting.

I live in America and am so thirsty to hear the individual opinions of as many Iraqis as I can.

It is so frustrating that the media reports only focus on explosions. We hear nothing about the General Council, the way politics is being organized locally, what Iraqi opinions are on a range of important issues, and descriptions of what life is like for Iraqis.

We have so many 24-hour all day news channels, and no in-depth reporting. Oh well. Blogs like this are better than anything most of the journalists could produce anyway.

لقد وجدت فقره الحوار بين العراقيين في الخارج والداخل ممتعه جدا.

انا اعيش في امريكا ومتعطشه جدا لسماع اراء شخصيه لاكثر عدد من العراقيين. انه لمؤسف جدا ان نرى وسائل الاعلام تركز على التفجيرات فقط.

نحن لانسمع اي شئ عن مجلس الحكم, السياسه الداخليه, رأي العراقيون حول مجموعه من القظايا,وصف الحياه اليوميه التي يعيشها العراقيون.

لدينا قنوات تلفزيونيه على مدار الساعه ولكن لايوجد تغطيه عميقه. مواقع انترنيتيه مثل هذه افضل بكثير مما يورده الصحفيون

عشتار

Ishtar | Email | 11.12.03 - 10:59 pm | #

You may have a look to the NT article today about American policy to transfere the power to Iraqis in cooperation with IGC:

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/13/politics/13PREX.html?th

اعلاه مقال في النيويورك تايمز حول نيه امريكا الاسراع باعاده السلطه للعراقيين بالتعاون مع مجلس الحكم..سوف نحاول ترجمته الى العربيه..هل هناك متبرعون للترجمه؟

baghdadee | Email | 11.13.03 - 10:25 am | #

Also have a look to a good article by Iraqi writer Dr, A, Husain, In arabic though

http://www.elaph.com.:9090/elaph/arabic/fr...728747620788300

Reflecting what a lot of Iraqis thought of, that American mayn't like the IGC to succeeed...

انظر ايظا الى مقال الكاتب العراقي دز عبد الخالق حسين

http://www.elaph.com.:9090/elaph/arabic/fr...728747620788300

والتي يعكس فيها ما يردده العراقيون من ان امريكا ربما لاتر غب في نجاحات سريعه للمجلس

salim | Email | 11.13.03 - 10:31 am | #

بدأت بترجمه بعض المقاطع من مقال اعلاه

تحت فقره " الى متى يبقى بريمر حاكما للعراق.

سوف استمر بترجمه مقاطع اخرى من المقال

Started to translate some paragraphs of the NT article above to Arabic. .I am putting it under “ Albdelamer ruling Iraq, till when?” article. I will continue translating other paragraphs

baghdadee | Email | 11.13.03 - 11:12 am | #

الاخ كريم المحترم

انا متزوج ولي ثلاثة اطفال كبيرهم الان في الصف الاول الابتدائي والحاله الماديه ميسوره والحمد لله وكان لي يوم معاناة مع اكبر اولادي في يوم السبت الاسود الذي علت فيه صرخات التهديد ولكني توكلت على الله واخذته الى المدرسه ليس لاهمية حضور اوغياب طفل في الاول الابتدائي ولكني احسست ان منع الاطفال من الحضور في هذا اليوم هو تاييد لمى يسمى ببقايا البعث المقبور

اذا كنت ترغب بوضع الشارع العراقي عموما فاقول لك ان الامن افضل بكثير من السابق والحمد لله خصوصا بعد الاعتماد النسبي على العراقيين في مسال

على العراقيين في مسالة فرض الامن (باستثناء التفجيرات )والتي حقيقة ليس من السهل السيطره عليها والتي تسبب احيانا خسائر فادحه في ارواح المدنيين ولابد انك سمعت بحادثة الناصريه المؤلمه وحتى القوات الايطاليه فهي قوات لحفظ السلام وليست قوات احتلال بل انها اقرب الى كونها قوات دفاع مدني لم تسبب أي مشاكل لسكان الناصريه وهذا بشهادة اهل المدينه انفسهم

ولكن حصل الذي حصل وانشاء الله تكون هذه اخر حادته مؤلمه في عراقنا الحبيب

محافظات الوسط والجنوب عموما مستتبة الامن بشكل جيد وبدات حركة العمل فيها تزداد يوما بعد يوم

بعد يوم بل وانه تزدهر في بعضها مثل كربلاء والنجف وحتى الحله وبغداد تشهد تحسنا ملحوظا يوما بعد يوم ولكن ليست كالجنوب والوسط اما الموصل وكركوك فلاتقلان عن محافظات الجنوب من ناحية الامان والاستقرار ولكن يبدو ان اهالي الفلوجه وتكريت قد اختاروا طريقا اخر في رايهم هو الصواب وهذا من حقهم فحرية الراي مطروحه ولكن السؤال المهم اين كانوا عندما دخل الامريكان ولماذا لم يبدوا أي مقاومه في حينها ولماذا ثارت ثائرتهم بعد حين ؟؟؟

الاخ كريم احب ان اكون متواصلا معك وياحبذا لو حدثتني عن نفسك وعن كل الاحداث الحاليه وماهي وج

وياحبذا لو حدثتني عن نفسك وعن كل الاحداث الحاليه وماهي وجهة نظرك سواء كنت في العراق اوخارجه

وذلك لاني اعتقد ان الاتصال بين العراقيين من خارج العراق وداخله مهم جدا في هذه المرحله لغلق الفجوه بين المجتمع العراقي وكافة دول العالم لان مجتمعنا وبسبب سياسة الطاغيه انغلق على نفسه بشكل كبير مما ابعده عما جرى ويجري في كافة انحاء العالم واسمح لي ان اطلب منك ومن كل المغتربين ان يكونوا متواصلين ويكتبوا كل على حده جزء من هذه التجربه وملاحظاته عنها فذلك مهم جدا لنا كعراقيين في الداخل للاطلاع على العالم الخارجي و

Brother Karim,

I am married with three kids, the oldest is in first grade of elementary school, I am doing well but had a bad day on the last Black Saturday, when these Baathist threats kids. I was one of those who stand up and went with my son to the school it was very important for me that my kid get his chance of his first day in school. Also I thought it will be just like we are encouraging these criminals.

If you were asking about simple people life in general, I would say that security is way better than before especially after relying on Iraqis. The hot issue now is the explosions which in fact not easy to control and which causes a lot of losses within the civilians. You might heard about the last explosion in Nasiria. The Italians are just peace keeping, they are not an occupying force and they never harm any one in Nasria as Nasyria people had told. However, I hope what happened to be the last one in our beloved Iraq.

Security is very good in all the south and Mid Governates and business is flourishing day by day especially in Kerbala, Najaf and Hila. Even in Baghdad, security is becoming well. Not only the south but also Kirkuk and Mosul. It seems only our fellow citizen in Falooga and Tikrit have different opinion that they feel good for them. This is their choice and they are free in new Iraq, the question is where they had been when the American entered Baghdad and why they didn’t resist. I want to keep this dialogue open with you and would ask you to talk about your self and your opinions. We, Iraqis, need to get together as there is a gap between the world and us inside Please keep us updated

hayder abdul saheb | Email | 11.13.03 - 1:18 pm | #

Hi Baghda,

I enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the good work. I will check and read every day. I wish for you and all Iraqi people, deomcracy, peace and happiness.

مرحبا بغدادي

اجد مقالاتكم ممتعه جدا. استمروا بهذا العمل الجيد. متمنيه لكم وللعراقيين الديمقراطيه و السلام والسعاده

امراه امريكيه

American Woman | Email | 11.13.03 - 4:41 pm | #

Dear Hayder,

I am engineer, graduated from Baghdad university 28 years ago..From engineering college -Bab Almuatham.. Baghdad was different at that time..I hope it get better in future.

Congradulation for all what Iraqis and GC had achieved !

Did heard the news of today.. The American Adminstration are backing the Iraqi GC in their demand to have a faster transition for power t..Some thing that you was talking about yesterday..Seems that they are listening to all those good Iraqis like you..

Please let us know what is your opinion about this ..

Also please let me know how as the impact on Iraqis with all rumers that the Americans might bitrate Iraqis as they did in 1991..Did you feel scared?

If such thing happened in future, do you think the Bermodian will succeed to take over again?

Please write about other people feeling about this dramatic change in American policy..

عزيزي حيدر

انا مهندس تخرجت من جامعه بغداد-باب المعظم قبل ثمانيه وعشرين سنه. بغداد كانت مختلفه انذاك وانشاء الله تكون افضل في المستقبل..

تهاني الحاره بهذا الانتصار الذي حققه العراقيون ومحلس الحكم! هل سمت الاخبار اليوم؟ الامريكان يرضخون لمطالب مجلس الحكم بالتسريع بنقل السلطه للعراقين.. هذا الامر الذي كنت تتحدث عنه بالامس..يبدوا انهم يستمعمون لكل أولائك ال

المخلصين من العراقين امثالك. يرجى اخبارنا عن مشارعك حول هذا..

ارجوا كذلك توضيح كيف استقبل العراقيون تلك الاشاعات حول احتمال تخلي الامريكان عن العراقيين كما فعلوا في 1991؟ هل شعرتم بالخوف؟ لو حصل مثل ذلك الان لاسمح الله, هل تعتقد ان البرموديين سيستطيعون السيطره على العراق مره اخرى؟

ارجوا الكتابه عن مشاعر الناس تجاه هذه الخطوه الامريكيه الخطيره بتسليم مجلس الحكم والعراقيين صلاحيات اوسع..

Salim | Email | 11.14.03 - 12:06 am | #

انظر الى ما ترجمته الشرق الاوسط نقلا عن مراسل اخر في النيويورك تايمز. ان كل من استمع البارحه لكوندليزا رايس والرئيس بوش يشعر بالفخر لما حققه العراقيون ومجلس الحكم. فقد اوضح كلا المتحدثين وبجلاء بان بريمر جاء حاملا معه مقترحات ومطالب وان الاداره حملته مقترحات لعرضها على مجلس الحكم من اجل تدارسها. وانهم مقتنعون بقدره المجلس الكامله على اداره شؤو ن البلاد..استمع للمحتد ثين على موقع

CSPAN.com و قارنه بما يقوله هذا المراسل المخرف

http://www.asharqalawsat.com/view/news/200...,14,203009.html

One might have a look to the translated version of NT article By Robin wright and Danial Wiliams,.

Any one listened to Rice and Bush , feel so sorry for these writers..

Listen to there speaches ,It is on CSPAN.com, and compare it to what these idiots are writing about.

Salim | Email | 11.14.03 - 2:18 am | #

I want to know the hopes and dreams of Iraqis for your future? What kind of government do you want? What kind of country do you expect to be in 2 years or 5 years? What can Americans best do to help you get to where you want to be?

ارغب في التعرف على امنيات وتطلعات العراقيين نحوا المستقبل؟ ماهي الحكومه التي ترغب بها؟ ماهو طبيعه البلد الذي تتوقعه خلال سنتين او خمسه؟ ما هو برأيك افضل ما يمكن ات تفعله امريكا لكي تصل بالعراق الى الحاله التي تطمح لها؟

توم بين

Tom Penn | Email | 11.14.03 - 3:20 am | #

ِTom,

As an Iraqi live outside Iraq, I hope all Iraqis have some day the chance to live like a human in a peaceful democratic and prosperous country as we experiencing in the democratic countries..

I think, the matter of best government is related to the changing situation. Today , we need a strong government with full authorities and with a very focus mission of restoring security and order. This might not be a very wide government but by those who realy believe in free Iraq.This government need to work under the supervision of a wider IGC to assure the political proccess control and have the wide acceptance by Iraqis for its action.

Once the security mission achieved, it is necessary to move immediately toward widening the control of the GC as a wider representative of Iraqis and to go to election of the constitution writting council that would write the proposal of the itemized constitusion with setp by step voting..I mean we need first to agree on fediralism, then from that on the other major issues.

With all the support of the current ًadminstration, Iraq would be a democratic and well established country..

American can best be doing is by delivaring the real power to Iraqis and let them develope their own ways and experiences toward democracy..There is a lot to help though.especially by protecting this new nation building process from all those forgien threats

I would like to hear to some one from inside Iraq to comment..

توم

كعلراقي مقيم في الخارج اتمنى رؤيه العراقيون يعيشون كبشر وينعمون بالخير والسلام والامن كما نعيشيه في البلاد الديموقراطيه.

موضوع الحكومه الافضل براي يرتبط بالم&

• 2 years later...
Guest Nic U.S.A

hey for anyone in the middle east please read this, I was born and raised in America and I love this country yeah this country not this government Bush cheated to become president the CIA made this war for profits but all it does is cost more money than either side needs and more deaths I personally feel like the government ruined the good name of America but if the CIA didnt do the terrorist attack I still blame it on the government for sticking its noses into places it doesnt belong. please believe me the American people are nice, god loving people who would rather live in peace than in war and most americans pray that the war will be over and the Iraqi people would get there lives back together and that both sides could live in peace, I love people from the middle east and being in the military myself I can say that we just want to live in peace so I hope this might have just made you think a little bit about how we feel and I hope that it shows that we are not different Americans and middle eastern poeple.

• 3 months later...

Archived