Baghdadee بغدادي

Why in Kerbala?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tom Grey

Salim, yes, if Spain leaves it might be a bad message. But I've heard they won't leave until 30 June; and if they've already agreed to stay until then and are waiting for a handover to the (corrupt) UN, it seems likely to me that they'll be willing to stay if a new Iraqi temp gov't invites them.

I really think this is more than mere wishful thinking -- history has not been kind to Chamberlain.

I wish you could have added a few of your own thoughts about this -- do you know how effective, or where, the Spanish have been? I really don't.

Right now I'm also very interested in Iran...

Guest Tom Grey

Salim, sorry I was on vacation all last week; haven't yet caught up on all. I didn't think you were blaming the Americans; but in fact the (we) Americans ARE responsible for not dominating/ controlling the world. Right now, the only thing stopping them is themselves!

I'm an American in Slovakia, so Americans is both them and us, to me.

In Spain, like Kerbala, many are blaming the Americans, too. And, again, I write on some blogs:

it is the KILLERS who are to blame! Not the police, not the current gov't, not the Bush/ American gov't -- the ones doing the killing.

And human freedom allows suicide bombers to kill. They can only be stopped by 1) eliminating freedom (bad, they win!) or

2) adjusting their theological/ political reality so they do not choose to die by killing.

More materialism, and hopes for a better future, will certainly help, especially in countering the conversations of support around the killers. But excessive consumerism and decadent promiscuity prolly hurts.

Tom G.

Salim, yes, if Spain leaves it might be a bad message. But I've heard they won't leave until 30 June;

The terrible thing is not about their leave, they almost have no significant rule in coalition forces, the terrible thing is about the type of message that this would send to the terrorists..

Spain was one of the active members on the political side, this would tells terror that they might succeed by using such tactics..

Spain might find the French and German path safer, but Spaniards and others need to to know that digging their heads in the ground would not keep their asses from wind! They need to learn from those simple Iraqis who send a clear message to terrorist "see Abu Ahmed post/for Iraqis , on this site" and stand still by planning to show their soldarity agaist the terror by going to Arbaien , next month. That is the type of message one is expecting from all freedom lover!

Tom G.

I didn't think you were blaming the Americans; but in fact the (we) Americans ARE responsible for not dominating/ controlling the world. Right now, the only thing stopping them is themselves!

I thought I was clear in what I wanted to say:-) thanks for the comment..

Indeed I was saying that blamming Americans or others is just another way to cover the reall criminals.. We used to hear from the Arab media nad their supporter inside Iraq that the Americans might behind such acts, at a time every one knows that no one would comit suicides in Iraq in such a criminal way other than the Salafees/Wahabees, they are commiting every where and evry time and feel proud of it.. I don't know if you heard about that Suadi family who cellebrate the death of their kid in Iraq , while killing Iraqis and others.

American domination and controll is another issue, I don't think the current American policy is to controll , it is simply a defensive act.. We need to remmember that this all happen after 9/11..

The Spanish have a few Moroccan suspects that used an out of work minor to get the explosives.

They told him they were having trouble getting them for a mining operation back in Morroco.

They paid the guy off in drugs.

The Morrocans used an unemployed drug addict to obtain the bomb materials.

I don't think the Spanish are in retreat.

Spanish want radical change in Iraq

The newly elected leader, Zapatero, said he may not pull his soldiers out of Iraq.

They are attacking on another front.

Taking them to court.Putting them on trial.

It is the right thing to do.

In arabic.. Alqaeda warning others of same criminal actions considering  the Spanish new policy as a great victory.. They are rewarding the Spaniard by stopping all terrorist action on the Spanish land! ...

That is exactly the terrible message that every one talking about..

Will these Moroccans pead not guilty ?

Will Alqaeda follow the trial closely or are these Moroccans such a splinter group as they can be thrown away?

-Or-

Will the terrorists demand; "release our Islamic brothers you puppets of the ZIONISTS !

I think the battle against the terrorists will be in the Spanish courts.

Don't write off Spain.

They are taking matters into their own hands at home.

Spain hasn't heard the last from Alqaeda.

Spain hasn't pulled out of Iraq either.

machine translation;

لدى الأسبانيّ مشتبه فيهم مغاربة قليلون استخدموا حدثًا عاطلاً للحصول على الموادّ المتفجّرة .

أخبروه أنهم كانوا لدى مشكلة تحصل عليهم لظهر عمليّة منقّب في موروكو .

سدّدوا الرّجل في المخدّرات .

استخدم موروكانز مدمن مخدّرات عاطلاً للحصول على موادّ القنبلة .

لا أعتقد أنّ الأسبانيّ في الانسحاب .

Spanish want radical change in Iraq

الزّعيم المنتخب حديثًا, زاباتيرو, قال هو قد [ بي ] ليس [ / بي ] يشدّ جنوده خارج العراق .

يهاجمون على جبهة أخرى .

مقاضاتهم .وضعهم قيد المحاكمة .

إنّه الشّيء الصّحيح للعمل .

القاعدة التي تحذّر آخرين من الأفعال الإجراميّة النّفس التي تعتبر السياسة الجديدة الأسبانيّة كنصر كبير .. يكافئون الأسبانيّ بإيقاف كلّ العمل الإرهابيّ على الأرض الأسبانيّة ! ...

بالضّبط تلك الرّسالة الفظيعة أنّ كلّ واحد يتكلّم تقريبًا

بيد سوف المغاربة هؤلاء [ بي ] غير مذنب [ / بي ] ؟

سوف القاعدة تتبع المحاكمة بعناية أو هؤلاء المغاربة مثل هذه الجماعة المنشقّة بينما (كما) يمكن أن يُتَخَلَّصُوا ؟

- أو -

سوف طلب الإرهابيّين, [ بي ] يحرّر إخوتنا الإسلاميّين أنت دمى الصهاينة ! [ / بي ]

أعتقد أنّ المعركة ضد الإرهابيّين ستكون في المحاكم الأسبانيّة .

لا ورقة ماليّة يتعذّر تحصيلها أسبانيا .

هم يتولّون الأمر شخصيًّا في البيت .

لم تسمع أسبانيا الآخر مرّة من القاعدة .

لم تنسحب أسبانيا من العراق أيضًا .

Guest Guest_tajer

The Barbarian acts by those Fallouja thugs should remind us with one simple fact.. These are the type of people who roles Iraqis over decades with all blessing of the civilized world. No reason but because of their "ability" of managing Iraqis..

What we saw in Falaouga is just another example of what Iraqi people had suffered from in Halabja and Hilla mass graves. Just another alamring bell to all those who might think that there is a way make a deal with those Sadamees thugs..

In Kerbala , fourteen century ago, the ancestors Umaetees of those thugs did exactly same,. After killing Immam Husain . they ortured his body!

In Islam , it is a very big sin to touch a dead body with any harm.. Those are non Muslims but Saddamies/Salafees..

Guest Guest_tajer

http://www.alrafidayn.com/Story/News/N_010404_17.html

الاشمئزاز الذي يعم الشارع العراقي من الاساليب البشعه التي استخدمها ارهابيو الفلوجه .. مقال يتحدث مع المواطنين العراقيين

In Arabic, Iraqis are disgusted by what had happened in Falalouga.. Interviews with local people

Archived