Baghdadee بغدادي

The Sunni Triangle ... terrorism mapped

Guest Someone

No ..... I don't agree with you .... I think what is missing is the number if Iraqis killed in those attacks compared to coallition forces.

By looking at the reports, one can easily conclude that these actions are targeting Iraqis before americans ... or american bases and routes.

It becomes clear that the aim of the insurgents is not the americans but the new Iraq. ....

No ..... I don't agree with you .... I think what is missing is the number if Iraqis killed in those attacks compared to coallition forces.

By looking at the reports, one can easily conclude that these actions are targeting Iraqis before americans ... or american bases and routes.

It becomes clear that the aim of the insurgents is not the americans but the new Iraq. ....

You could be right. However, it says "all attacks" and it's from a western security outfit. Could they mean "all attacks against americans"? Or possibly "all attacks against this security company"?

I see the statistic that there are about 90 attacks a day on coalition troops now. That would be about 2700 attacks in a month, conservatively call it 2200 to account for the reduced number last month. The map claims to have one dot per attack and there aren't nearly 2000 dots there, are there?

Iraq's Allawi Issues Ultimatum to Falluja

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's interim prime minister warned the rebel-held city of Falluja on Wednesday it must hand over foreign militants, including America's top enemy in Iraq, or face a major operation to root them out.

To read the full article please CLICK HERE

Guest Guest_tajer

http://www.alrafidayn.com/Story/News/N_16_10_04_1.html

Explosions in five churchs in Iraq..

Comming two days after the threat by Shiekh Alfaidi " Sunni Shikhs association 's spokeman" to Aljezera , that the association will consider Christians as cooperating with Americans as far as the Pop doesn't denounce the raids by Iraqi police to three monques in Ramadi. That raid that was supported by the Americans.

Archived